I see my mother in dreams

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Livnlrn2
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 97381
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52634

I see my mother in dreams

Post by Livnlrn2 »

She always smiled at me but never speaks.
When she was in a comma before her passing, I told her to visit me and she clearly does. I would love to hear her voice too.
Is there a way to ask her to?
I always thought my sign of her was 11:11 but now I need to know my true meaning ;)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I see my mother in dreams

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Livnlrn2,
You wrote:
I see my mother in dreams. She always smiled at me but never speaks.
When she was in a comma before her passing, I told her to visit me and she clearly does. I would love to hear her voice too.
Is there a way to ask her to?
How wonderful that your mother comes to you in your dreams! But I don't have a solid answer to your question. I have heard my friend, Carol, who has passed on but haven't seen her in my dreams.. How I would love to see her. It sounds to me it isn't unreasonable that at some time you should be able to hear your Mom as well. Sammy has experienced what you are speaking of with her Dad who passed on about a year and a half ago. I was trying to remember if she saw him before she was able to hear him just like you in her dreams...I'm not sure but I will ask her to pop in here and tell of her experiences in this area.
Nice to meet you Livnlrn2!

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome :bana: Livnlrn2,

Hope you get to like our community and this MB.

There's a Facebook page too. Right here: http://www.facebook.com/1111progressgroup

God bless...
:bigsmurf:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Livnlrn2!

I have a few experiences with "dreaming" about loved ones who have passed on. The one that seems to relate most closely to your situation is my dad. In my dreams of others, they have always spoken to me and I can clearly recall the conversations (as well as their voice and touch) - they feel more like an "experience" than a dream. With my dad, it's a bit different. It seems I dream of him whenever I have a really deep spiritual question I've been pondering. He shows up in my dream, to which I ALWAYS get REALLY excited and yell "DAAAAAD!!!!". There is always a nice hug and then I ask him the question that I've been pondering during my waking hours. When I wake up I know that he has spoken to me at length about the question I've asked, but I can not recall a word he said...NOR the original question(s) that I had been so focused on in my waking hours. Kind of odd.

As for asking your mom to speak to you...it never hurts to ask :mrgreen: Don't get frustrated if it doesn't happen right away. Just as in life, they do things in their own way, in their own time...probably for a darn good reason (just like all good parents do ;) ).

I don't know what it is about hearing the voice....but it is something I often think about....I JUST want to hear your voice.....That said, I am VERY lucky...dad left a voice mail message for my mom from his hospital room (room 11 of course), so we have saved the message to our computers and we get to hear his wonderful voice whenever we need it.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Livnlrn2,
I just realized this morning that I have misspelled your screen name over and over again. :shock: I blame it on my eyesight seeing an i when it should have been an l. I am so sorry about that and will edit my posts and make a point to spell it properly from now on.
:roll xx Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.