Who has a Thought Adjuster & Destiny Guardians, Part II

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Who has a Thought Adjuster & Destiny Guardians, Part II

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Everyone, :kiss:

A while back I asked "Who has a Thought Adjuster and Destiny Guardians?" And many of you jumped in with your beautiful ideas, which I thank you for from the bottom of my heart. :kiss:

So I have a free-will type of question for you all.

It is often shared here on this board, that our Thought Adjuster & Destiny Guardians, as well as the Midwayers and other Celestial beings, are deeply respectful of our right to free will; there is the non-interference clause. I understand that we are free to move toward whatsoever we wish; they will not 'force' us toward spirituality or 'right behavior' in any way, shape or form . . while, if we make it our intention to be guided by them, they'll offer whatever support we ask to receive.

This all got me pondering, last night. I watched an episode of "Intervention," the TV show where young men and women, in the throes of addiction, are offered help in the form of detoxification and rehabilitation. The common thread that all these people share, is a deep well of personal pain. They attempt to 'drift' through the use of drugs and alcohol; hardly 'evil' behavior, instead rather pain-driven behavior. Your heart always goes out to the poor souls, who are in such pain.

A young man was featured last night, who was using Bath Salts. For those unfamiliar, this is an erroneously-labeled synthetic drug, legal in the U.S.A., called "Bath Salts" as excuse for its sale; it is not made out of bath salts. It is made out of synthetic stimulants somewhere between cocaine-type-effects and meth-type-effects.

In the show, this young man had an incredibly neglectful childhood, with a father who was hardly ever present, and no support at all; and a mother who never felt her son was 'good enough.' While he was very polite and well-behaved, got good grades and 'minded her' as best he could, she always found some way to criticize him. In time, his pain grew so great, he turned to drugs.

So, in the show, they showed him using these bath salts. He would go into terrible psychotic episodes (a common effect of the drug), seeing 'shadow people,' hearing cruel voices, and so on. The hallucinations were intense and very frightening. My heart just broke watching the way the drug caused him to feel so paranoid, anxious and upset -- but his addiction prevented him from stopping his use.

Watching this, I couldn't help but wonder what was taking place, on the energetic level, in the Celestial realm, with his guides and other white-light-helpers. What is the 'job' of the Thought Adjuster and Destiny Guardians, in taking care of their charge, when he is so deeply entrenched in this cycle of self-abuse? This young man had been raised in such a way where he grew to detest himself, and was punishing himself through a form of escape that conversely, did not offer the 'high' we associate with drug use; it made him feel much worse than he did to begin with. The hallucinations were intensely upsetting.

I worried about him so much watching the show and wanted to send him energy healing, the poor sweetheart. Has anyone ever read a transmission from a Midwayer or Mentori, from a Thought Adjuster, that speaks to what becomes of such a poor lost soul? I imagine they still receive guidance and support -- but for instance, this young man was so 'deep' into the darkness of his psychosis, due to the bath salts, that he was unable to find the light and the way out of it. Even at the show's conclusion, after detoxing and rehabilitating, the psychosis had proven permanent. Isn't that so sad???

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

Thank you and peace to each one of you!!! :kiss: :loves With love & gratitude, Michele
11light11
Family

Re: Who has a Thought Adjuster & Destiny Guardians, Part II

Post by 11light11 »

Unbelievable update:

I just received the email sent out to the 11:11'ers, entitled "Morontia World Acclimatization," which details George's transmission from a Mansion World Carer. While George had asked after the psychological well-being and mindset of two departed family members whose psychosis or psychological difficulties originated in Alzheimer's in one case and a brain tumor in another, the essence of his question is essentially the same as the question I ask here in this thread -- and he received an answer!

Lately many of us have noted that if we have a spiritual concern, or question, on our mind, 'we receive an answer' in the next emailed transmission -- even though the transmission is at times received, by George, Oscar et al, before the concern entered our minds. However, the email is sent out after we are already pondering this.

This is the 'fastest' response I ever received -- I posed the question at 11:23 this morning, but unbeknownst to me, I already had the 'answer' waiting in my inbox, sent at 9:04am (CST). I am just marveling!

Thank you George for this transmission!!! :kiss: Will wonders never cease. Of course, if anyone has anything else to add I'd still love to hear your ideas!? :sunflower:

Peace to everyone. With love, Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That is so good, Michele! :sunflower: God/the Universe seems to have all the bases covered, eh? Yet, my heart still aches for that Young man and what he has been through. A little Love can work miracles and I am praying for one "big one of those" in his mortal life.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

I asked Chief Bzutu about the regular remarks I get about the transmits, remarks like,
"that was just what I needed today."

He says, "they're mostly just good messages."

Sometimes questions come up in my mind, and someone celestial answers in detail.

Sometimes I'm asked to "re-run" a transmit, because one or more subscribers need it.

That's how it goes. We are not individuals, you and I. We ARE each other at our
Spiritual Root Source.

Cheers...
:bigsmurf:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Talk about the chills!!!! Well that explains a lot George.

Thank you for that response, and thank you too Sandy -- your heart always opens when you hear of someone in need. We'll send the white light and hopefully that will 'get in there'! :kiss:

Love to the both of you! :loves Michele
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Then again ... maybe there's SO MUCH wrong with us all, every message is related to.

:lol:

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

It really could be, George. It's funny. Maybe since, as you say, we're all each other at our spiritual root source, the reason that some of these messages seem to 'answer' a question I am having, could be down to us all linking up in thought and feeling. Something might just occur to me, because it's coming down the tracks! Who knows. But it's awfully cool when you're pondering some question -- and the 'answer' seems to arrive right on time! :kiss:

I appreciate you and Sandy sharing these transmissions with us. They always perk me up!

Love,
Michele :loves
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Some 40 years ago (when I actually had some money, heehee) I registered a world-wide agricultural patent
here in Oz. Well, it really was a series of patents.

It cost $10.000's, but like I said, it seemed worth "the small change" of that time.

Strangely, the same process was patented (registered) in Japan and in the US... all on the very same day.

(Years later, I actually got to talk to the son of the Japanese inventor at a machinery exhibition in Sydney, Australia.
But within weeks, the US owner sent two goons to tell me how dead I would be if I went on to produce the goods.
No humor there :) :shock: :roll )

I chose to live.

Not sure what this has to do with anything. :?: :shock:

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I think this is a very sad story . . . but apart from that, it's really something the way you had the same idea as other people! That is the magical part of it. The goons are the upsetting part of it. I would have chosen to live too! We share that in common, LOL. :lol:

What a story!!! I hope you got your 10 grand refunded to you!

Thanks for sharing George. While you didn't know why you shared it . . it struck a cord with me! :roll :hithere

:sunflower: Peace! Love, Michele :loves