Seeing blue lights?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Seeing blue lights?

Post by Nikki88 »

Anyone else ever see blue sparkles that appear out of nowhere for a second bright like a star and then fade away? Anyone know what it is? I’ve seen this before in the past on and off and I haven’t seen them or really “noticed” them in a long while but lately they seem to have made a comeback or have increased their efforts to get my attention. I don’t really know what to make of them. Is it simply a trick of the eye or something else? I took a quick look around the internet to see if anyone else has seen them, and other people have reported my exact same experience right down to the exact color of sparkle I see. However theories on what it is seem to vary some think its angels, others eye problems, and one person thought that it was related to prayer.
Any thoughts on what these are or why I’m noticing them more lately?

Lots of love,

Nikki :hithere
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Seeing blue lights?

Post by sammy »

HI Nikki,

Yes!

For me, it was a personal signal...you see, I have two friends that I used to meditate with. We would "meet up" (mentally) at a certain place. I saw one girl as a blue energy and the other as a red energy. At some point I started noticing a little red or blue dot now and then in my awake state (bright like a night star, just as you described), and over time was able to correlate seeing the red or blue to one of them needing my help. (Also interesting to note that I would occasionally see a white dot which I was unable to correlate to the energy of any one particular person.) Interestingly though, we have stopped this "co-meditating", all three of us feel disconnected, yet I have been seeing this blue dot almost daily for a while now. I can watch it very briefly dash around around the room and then it disappears.

I am open to other interpretations...and it sure is nice to know others see this same blue light.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sammy maybe she is calling out to you!!!

Nikki, this is so special, thank you for sharing. I think you can trust it is a blessing, a sign, and feel happy to receive it! :kiss:

:sunflower:
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi NIkki and everyone :hithere

I get these same 'sparks' that you describe. It seems that mine are usually blue... I can't remember seeing one of another color. But I have no idea what they mean. For some reason, i want to believe that they appear so as to direct my attention to something in my field of view. However, in my observation, this does not seem to be the case.

It is an interesting subject for sure. Maybe we will find out what they mean. :idea:

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Didn't Eric recently see the blue sparkles when he was at the doctor? I was thinking he had a thread on it...I'll see if I can find it.

(((((Hugs Nikki))))).... and the rest of you guys too. ;)
:loves
Sandy

Here it is... I'll see if I can find some more on board references as well.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20803

This one isn’t speaking of blue sparkles directly but it helps you to think of the immense variety of Celestial beings in the Universe.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20103

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19795

On this thread too Lights are mentioned...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.p ... ts#p150138
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Could the blue sparkles be of the Divine Blue Ray? . . .Someone was just teaching me about the different-colored Divine Rays . . . I don't know a lot about it, though.

I know Archangel Gabriel wears blue (turquoise) robes, with orange cuffs. He stands in the West & sends out the Spirit of Water, also blue. So maybe he is saying hello, offering guidance?

Thanks for sharing Jody! Love your new pic!

Are you feeling better lately, Nikki? Sending ongoing energy healing to you and your situation. Hoping your digestion is calm and even & that you are loving sleeping in your own bed at night!

Peace! :kiss:
Love, Michele
:loves
Nikki88
Family

Post by Nikki88 »

Hi everyone thanks for all the info! :hithere

Im no closer to solving the mystery of the blue lights though :lol: but they seem to have stopped and i don’t know notice them now.

Hi Michele!
Yes my digestion has been much more manageable lately. Thank you so much for you ongoing energy healing! So sorry it took me so long to reply to this I’ve been swamped with school work lately.

Lots of love :loves ,

Nikki
PaulC
Busy Bee

Post by PaulC »

Hi Nikki,

The archangel Michael has manifested himself in my room as a deep blue orb. Whether that was Michael manifesting himself to you I can't say. But if you call out to him in all sincerity and love he will be there in an instant. As a matter of fact, the archangels have their headquarters right here on our planet. They love us all with a fierce love and they want to see us all succeed; to ascend from our lower dimensions into the higher dimensional realms. May you be blessed by these supernal beings of the Holy One. :loves

Love,
Paul