When i think they are not near!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
GSTR
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

When i think they are not near!

Post by GSTR »

Sometimes they disappear for a long period.This means that i'm doing something wrong;I sometimes feel that i may be responsible for that!How can i know;
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: When i think they are not near!

Post by Sandy »

Hi George,
We humans are always doing things wrong in some manner or fashion. It comes, I think at this point, with just being human. :) Our Midwayer friends have been observing us for such a very long time. They understand this better than we do ourselves and they typically refrain from judgement. Sometimes it seems they are gone as the prompts seem to ease. But sometimes that is also for our benefit as we are busy sustaining ourselves and our loved ones. They know best how and when to approach us and how best to leave us alone for a time.

If we are consciously looking to do evil...it might be different...an example just came to mind. Just a few days ago I was looking for something on another site and noticed that a long ago and former member, one who wound up being banned by Geoff because of repeated rule breaking in regards to posting political, angry and inflamed messages, had posted. As I read his familiar style and rantings I was shocked to read him saying that we have been attacking him spiritually for the past several years since he left. My mouth practically hit the floor. :lol: I was flabbergasted at first that he would say such a thing...but then sympathy for this person arose as I realized perhaps that he does not realize that the Midwayers will not work with evil...and attacking someone spiritually that is a very evil act.
Not something love will do.

So yes, I suppose that there are some situations which could cause the Midwayers to back away but I doubt that this applies to you, George.

Please just remember that you are always loved and appreciated for who you are in this vast sea of earth's people. They have not forgotten you and are merely a thought or a word away...quietly doing what is important and sometimes even necessary, to help our world run ever a little better.
I was just thinking of you and the family last night George and am glad to see you today on the board.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: When i think they are not near!

Post by 11light11 »

I agree with Sandy! :kiss: No one is perfect, and they don't expect you to be, either.

Maybe try telling them you miss them!!! :roll They can hear you!

Peace dear friend,
Michele :sunflower: :loves