should've asked the doctor

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

should've asked the doctor

Post by happyrain »

i went to the doctors office yesterday. it was a lot of fun. i have a particular virus was getting checked out. while she was talking to me i noticed a tiny blue spark flash over her right shoulder, above her head.
in that moment i should of asked her if she believed in angels. i wanted to say i saw the blue light. i wasn't sure how to get it out though, i presumed she'd give me a technical response explaining something about my eyesight. i should've asked her and not let fear prevent me from developing and planting a beautiful seed. i think being criticized is a part of it, can't be afraid of criticism at this point though. heh
still
REALLY COOL seeing the light. hadn't seen it that way in a while :mrgreen:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: should've asked the doctor

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
I must say I have never heard anyone say a visit to the doctor was a lot of fun. I hope you are feeling better now and your virus, on the way out.. Interesting the blue flame over her shoulder. I too would have loved to hear her reply but you did what you felt best in that moment. Sure you may have missed an opportunity but you also have an opportunity now for a spirit within lesson, eh? Talk about this in meditation and see what comes up. Often times this is how we can overcome hidden conflicts within, clear the air and breathe a lot more freely in the spiritual winds. Everything that happens to us...everything we do, say, even think can provide insight and is valuable to us as we strive to understand ourselves first, perhaps, the world next and finally the cosmos and beyond. Our place is in all three but it all begins with knowing ourselves and being comfortable in our own skin. ;)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks for your reply sandy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hi .rain, I think this taught you a lot... We all have this "what will they think of me?" barrier to overcome. As I get older.... yeah, I am beginning to understand why so many elderly say what they think, and sometimes rather bluntly too! ha ha! They now realize they've succumbed to the barrier far too often in life, and now they understand it is getter shorter so they just say what they mean. I recently had an issue with my Landlord and felt very strongly about my position. I was nervous to speak to her, and we had to communicate via voicemails. Even though I tried to approach her in person, that didn't work out, so my racing heart had to settle down, and I had to think about it some more. So for several days, I was saying: "God just speak through me, I don't think I can do this with out messing up". So, finally, I got up the nerve and dialed her and started on my voicemail... and it cut me off! So I tried again, and halfway through, it cut me off... I realized I was getting the opportunity to modify my message, to condense it and say only what was important... So finally, I got it done, and I felt really good about the whole thing. Who knows, you may have opened up an understanding about yourself because of a "missed opportunity". You probably won't miss another opportunity again. :) ;)

Peace!
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jean,
What a post full of wisdom you gave us there. :) I hope your issue with your landlord results in the very best xxx for both of you. :finger:
I loved how you phrased this...
"We all have this "what will they think of me?" barrier to overcome. As I get older.... yeah, I am beginning to understand why so many elderly say what they think, and sometimes rather bluntly too! ha ha! They now realize they've succumbed to the barrier far too often in life, and now they understand it is getter shorter so they just say what they mean."
I'm seeing the barrier dissolve, myself... finally! Age ccan be a beautiful learning curve. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Can't say too much that hasn't been said other than I agree. An opportunity missed is an opportunity gained.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere hello all
well this was odd but i saw another tiny blue spark today

and it appeared as soon as the guitar kicked in the first time elton john said the word 'blue'
i took myself on a blueee canoeeee
w*blue spark*ah wah waHHhhHHhHHhHhH *chills*
idk what to think of it ! or maybe i'm just tired ? :lol:
a live version neaaatt

ok bye :alien:

lyrics:

I took myself a blue canoe
And I floated like a leaf
Dazzling, dancing half enchanted
In my Merlin sleep
Crazy was the feeling
Restless were my eyes
Insane they took the paddles
My arms they paralysed
chorus
So where to now St. Peter
If it's true I'm in your hands
I may not be a Christian
But I've done all one man can
I understand I'm on the road
Where all that was is gone
So where to now St. Peter
Show me which road I'm on
Which road I'm on
It took a sweet young foreign gun
This lazy life is short
Something for nothing always ending
With a bad report
Dirty was the daybreak
Sudden was the change
In such a silent place as this
Beyond the rifle range
[repeat chorus]
I took myself a blue canoe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Eric,
I don't think it was a coincedence. This is a long shot, but the blue light could signify the throat chakra important in communication. You are perhaps open for communication. Think about the words to this song carefully and the significance they could possibly have in relation to your own life. Think about your own "blue canoe" ride of stillness and enjoy the "sparks" and where they lead.
Love,
Sandy
Krystalshard
Family

Post by Krystalshard »

Rockin' awesome message and beautiful music. (love that Sir E. J.) Connect connect connect stay in the flow... cool for you my friend.

:loves
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Krystalshard
Family

Post by Krystalshard »

After thinking about it: Clarifying: For the sake of the lyrics, obviously took his own life, which we know "ain't cool"; just sayin' the self realization of the continuing journey isn't often sung. Thanks for sharing.

Jean 8)
fmspirit39
Busy Bee

Post by fmspirit39 »

Rain,

It is true: You have progressed too far to care about judgement because the judge comes from within us and is then manifested in our reality. We are actually reflecting our own criticisms. The spititual motive in 11ers must be a commitment that reaches beyond those cursory feelings which create fear of expression. Your sharing is beneficial to you as well as the person for whom the message was meant. Perhaps it was for you to recognize just how many people actually know and believe on their own. Doubting the spirituality of others violates patience and acceptance within the self. Your beautiful ability to see the blue is a special gift, which I do not have yet. Like Sandy suggested, meditation (but also trust) is crucial to knowing how it could benefit others. Many, many blessings to you.