One Honk for YES, Two Honks for NO

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

One Honk for YES, Two Honks for NO

Post by 555 »

Hello Friends,

I would like to share with you this experience I had today, with our friends midwayers...

I had a fax to send to somebody dealing with a very sensitive matter. So, I wrote the fax with the best words I could, but even so, I was debating if I should send or not.
So, I decided to ask the opinion of our friends midwayers, that so constantly are around us...
So in my mind I called for 555 and asked his opinion, if I should send the fax or not... While I was asking, I felt like somebody said "I would like to see". Even though I think they can see trough us, I backed a little bit so my friend could read what I said. In order to receive the answer, I asked "Please make hear a honk in the streets. One honk for YES and two honks for NO... So I waited and about 30 seconds later, there comes a honk.. So I waited a little to see if would have others and nothing...
So I believed that my friend 555 (to whom I asked) thought I should send the fax... so I sent.
I didn't have any answer to it, yet... for the fax, but whatever is the answer, I feel confident that I should have sent and no matter what is the response, I will be ok with it.
I thought I would share this with you, my friends that understand how our midwayers friend work.
Let me say that I don't hear many honks out there on the street... even though is a busy street. I do hear the noisy sirens but usually at night...
Ok, just that for now.

Love,

Jose
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
sammy

Re: One Honk for YES, Two Honks for NO

Post by sammy »

(((((((JOSE)))))))
What came to my mind as I read the word "honk" was a bumper sticker I've seen a couple times..."Honk if you love Jesus"...You have followed your gut...all will be well. Huh, I'm not sure what it is, but I always have this feeling when I respond to your queries that all WILL be well. You must be working along with His will!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jose,
You got your answer! I loved this story! :sunflower: It is a good reminder for me that the guidance is there and not so difficult to access as I may think.
Thank you for sharing this!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Jose,

I'm a little late in reading this story - but I really loved hearing about it! :sunflower: What an awesome experience. Hope the fax was received as you'd intended!

Peace!

Michele :kiss:
Family

Post by 555 »

Dear Michelle,

Thanks for you feedaback.

Yes, the fax was received and as a result i got a neew client full-time with whom i am still working today, 5 months later. Yes, it was a true blessing. I am so grateful to my friends that always have helped with my work and other things too.

I am glad that it inspired you.

Love,

Jose.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((((JOSE))))))))))))

You always inspire me! I am so glad you are a part of our life! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Family

Post by 555 »

Oh, Sandy,

You are the one who is a true inspiration for all of us here in the board, and thank you for keeping a good care of George, so he can continue his work (irreplaceable!) for the benefit of all us!

I can't number the times you have been an inspiration for me! God bless you richly!

Love,

Jose.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Jose,

What awesome news! It's incredible to hear this update, that the 'honk' actually resulted in a fruitful relationship!!! It's especially neat to consider the fact that we can hesitate - as you did, in sending the fax - and here, the outcome worked out so well for all involved. It's lovely to get that kind of assistance from our Midwayer friends!

Peace!
Michele :kiss: :loves