A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
jac24mac
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by jac24mac »

Hi, this past month every where I look the numbers 11.11 keep jumping out at me. On my mobile phone, in my car (time 11.11a.m, temp 11 degress, mileage 52222,) tonight while watching tv the time came up unprompted at 11.11 I just typed it into computer to see what it meant and I am astonished to find it's connected to angels. I have asked for the odd parking space through them and help with protecting my kids from harm. as well as the numbers stated 2433 is every where I look. It is also an old clock number I had when working years ago. What do I do now? or how do I talk to them? :?
Sandy
Staff

Re: 11,11

Post by Sandy »

Dear jac24mac,
Welcome to the board and in a greater sense to a growing group of people all over the world who see the number prompts and are beginning a wonderful journey.

You asked how to begin... and what do you do now.

Well, in all relationships it begins somewhere with a hello and a getting to know the other person or in this case being. So to begin to know and understand our friends a line of communication becomes open. This can be done by some type of meditation. If you have never meditated before, meditation is preformed in many ways...The one we most often associate with meditation is sitting or lying extremely still as we allow our thoughts to come to rest. This often takes some practice and time for most of us but I must admit it is well worth the effort. As we begin this type of spirit exercise it is important to ask for guidance, protection and peace from those beings who have only our highest good in mind. So it is always wise to ask the Divine Source to surround you in this moment with divine white light .
As I mentioned, there are many ways to meditate and most people have their favorites. Some people use guided meditations to help ease them into a quiet state where the whispers of the Celestial cousins are heard. Others may enter this peace by quiet walks through nature or even a busy city scape as they observe the beauty of life around them...Others write and journal or some create hand in hand with "artists" as old as the universe...
These are only a few of hundreds of thousands...But what ever meditation serves you...you will find with practice and patience the door to understanding gradually springs a little wider sometimes in hard to measure increments and sometimes in astonishing revelation but it will and does happen for each of us in some way. For instance, I have often gotten messages, little bits needed at just the right time, from people posting their own experiences on this board...But in the posting and sharing they have the ability to treat the need within me and in this way I too see the Divine Hand at work. It seems once we open our eyes and see the beauty of the interwoven lives around us...we begin to see our own life purpose a litle clearer.

Well I have rattled on and on but please know that you are just as important as anybody else on this board or on this world. You are a unique and wonderful being in your own right. Our friends mostly just want us to know that. I often think this is so because it seems in the understanding that we are so loved and cherished... a wealth of universe experience comes more easily to our fingertips.

Here are a few URls that you may find useful on the board.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

It is nice to have you on board jac24mac!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Re: 11,11

Post by sammy »

Hi jacmac! Welcome to the board! :hithere

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John