Archangel Angelo

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
llMarkll
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Archangel Angelo

Post by llMarkll »

Hi has anyone had contact with Archangel Angelo?He tells me he is part of the midwayers but much higher :hithere
"For HE will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways (Psalm 91:11)
Sandy
Staff

Re: Archangel Angelo

Post by Sandy »

Hello llMarkll,
The Midwayers fall between humans and Angels in the sort of celestial heirarchy. So an Archangel would definitely have more universe administrative clout then our Midwayer friends. While I have not spoken to or heard from Archangel Angelo, there are many of these these high beings working for Love and the enlightenment of our worlds and the many others that form our local universe.

Welcome to our friendly message board. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI llMarkll :hithere

I've not heard of Archangel Angelo either....just wanted to say HI and welcome to our board!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
llMarkll
New Friend

Post by llMarkll »

Hi,thnx for reply and welcome.
It happened when i called on the midwayers last year-i was contacted by Angelo :D
Maybe if possible when you contact the midwayers you can ask about him for me
as i am always interested in opinions from others :kiss:
x
"For HE will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways (Psalm 91:11)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello llMarkll,
I'll see what George can find out from the midwayers about Archangel Angelo and get back to you. By the way, I love the photo avatar you posted. It's so nice to see your smiling face and what a lovely setting to snap a picture. It reminds me of one of our favorite beaches here where there are plenty of interesting rocks and tidal pools for me to explore.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
llMarkll
New Friend

Post by llMarkll »

Thank you Sandy i look forward to what George finds out.
Thank you regarding photo it is from Cornwall uk where i live
I love the beaches 8)
llMarkll
New Friend

Post by llMarkll »

llMarkll wrote:Thank you Sandy i look forward to what George finds out.
Thank you regarding photo it is from Cornwall uk where i live
I love the beaches 8)
update

You know i have been spending time last week in Glastonbury England,i stayed in a beautiful place called healing waters which was opposite the Ancient Holy Thorn tree
i was spending time with a famous healer medium from America named Tuaca Kelly.
Out of curiosity i asked her if she knew about Arch Angel Angelo? nothing came at first but then she started to notice the strongest white light you can imagine
i felt tingles myself,she told me he mentions the lamb of God,now each time Angelo would talk to me about yeshua or in English Joshua=[Jesus] as you may call him
Nobody knew he had been talking to me about these things,it was incredible,i had tears as i said i did not feel i was worthy to be contacted by an Arch Angel
I have since been visited by Michael of the heavens too and other Angels you know they are 7 foot and over in height@:)

All this started when i called out to The Midwayers,it shows to me they are all in contact together and as far as i am concerned with all the internet gossip about midwayers being demons
i know 100% that they are pure and work for the divine :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh that is such a beautiful post! I am so thankful you got your answer and that you shared it with all of us, LLmarkLL.
i know 100% that they are pure and work for the divine :loves
Absolutely! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
Dlee
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Dlee »

HillMarkll
I had a past life regression last week n an Angel appeared during my session.
I asked for his name and his name as Archangel Angelo.

Diana
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Diana,
Welcome to the board! How cool is that! I love it when we get confirmation in some way.
xxSandy
Dlee
New Friend

Post by Dlee »

Thanks Sandy.
It changed my life in a way.
I was searching n found myself here.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Welcome to the boards Dlee :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Wildorchid1201
New Friend

Post by Wildorchid1201 »

:hithere Today I was having a head and shoulder massage and Reiki As I have just completed 58 hours in accident & emergency working, with my Eyes shut the presence of a bright white light stayed with me. After the session was finished my Reiki masseuse said it kept have an angels name de Angelo being spoken to me, over & over again and I don’t know why. I replied his presence was with us as I could see the bright light. So touched, so special. I know my angels are protectors and are with me daily and I feel their presence often. Today was special. Thank you for being with me De Angelo. 🙏
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Wildorchid,
Your post moved me tonight as I thought about the beautiful web of angels and being of great love and caring who help look after the human beings and life in this grand universe of ours. It is easy to feel like we are alone, adrift in a sea of troubles, stress, worries and heart ache when in fact the help we so long for is only a breath away.
Thank you for your post. I am very sorry if there was a delay in getting it to the board. That would be my fault as there is one of those "seas of trouble" surrounding me as I type. But head clearer now and I feel surrounded by love. I am happy that your Arch Angel deAngelo supported your healing in your time of need.

We are so blessed. :happy
Welcome to the message board.
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Wildorchid,
Welcome to the boards! Think I'm going to have to look up images of wild orchids now! Thanks for the visual!

58 hours, sounds grueling! Please stay safe working the front lines. Your vision sounds wonderful, actually the Reiki massage sounds wonderful too, thanks for sharing on the boards.

de Angelo is so specific, is that what led you to the boards?

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello wildorchid !! welcome :hithere such a beautiful moment :happy
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity