Guardian Angel Relationships

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Guardian Angel Relationships

Post by overmind »

Hi guys :hithere

I wanted to ask everyone how they go about forming a relationship with their guardian angels. I've noticed that it is a little difficult to communicate with mine for a few reasons. One, I rarely talk to them out loud since they can hear my thoughts. Speaking seems a little unnecessary. Second, I rarely know what to talk about when I think about engaging in communication. Third, it's hard to communicate when I can't hear them, the most I can manage is feeling the energy they give off (I can feel it right now for instance). Lastly, usually when I have something to discuss, I talk to the Father instead of my angels. It's just the most natural thing for me to do.

So how to you guys communicate? How do you form such wonderful eternal bonds while in the flesh?
Zachary
Old Friend

Re: Guardian Angel Relationships

Post by Zachary »

Overmind,

I believe recongnizing my guardian angels energy has brought me closer to him/her. Also being appreciative for what he/she has given me. Ive had plenty of disasterous close calls. A lot of which i give my guardian angel credit for. And i noticed the more i talk about my guardian angel the stronger my relationship feels. I believe your relationship will grow stronger just for posting this topic and being curious. Thats what my personal experiences tell me at least.

Much LOVE,
Zachary
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Overmind,
As I was thinking about your post it occurred to me that communication means different things to different people. Communication by its very nature is varied... full of a wealth of feelings... as you experience by what you described as a knowing...feeling that your angels were about. When I read your poetry and writings I am also reminded that communication appears in these very works of art as well....and by acknowledging the imput received it opens the door to greater imput and closeness as a working partnership ensues.
But on a somewhat more practical side and in thinking about your question... for me it has always helped to let go of the list of needs and activities of the day... a letting go of the shoulds such as how to proceed how to sit how to breathe etc...and just do it my way. LOL...and then to take a mental break via stillness. Stillness means listening... not talking...getting extremely quiet in a state where you are aware but thoughts, analysis, structure vanishes. It takes patience and acceptance and in my case lots and lots of practice before quite unexpectedly years ago the personal messages rocked my world in the most joyful of ways. Once again, though, this is simply my own experience. Remember we all experience it personally and individually...in our own way. Hmmm something that also helped me in the angel connection process was sort of a clearing of inner tourmoil... those tough thoughts and experiences I had collected and held onto for what ever reason or another. By unloading these things I felt a sort of ressonance making it easier to hear the gentle celestial "whispers" I so longed for.
A very good book on this subject is 'Ask Your Angels' by Alma Daniels, Timothy Wyllie, and Andrew Ramer. It is filled with many wonderful meditations geared toward lightening our insides and joyfully communicating with our celestial friends.

I agree with Zachary here...
And i noticed the more i talk about my guardian angel the stronger my relationship feels. I believe your relationship will grow stronger just for posting this topic and being curious. Thats what my personal experiences tell me at least.
The more we include them in our daily thoughts and activities the greater influence we will feel from their area as they acknowledge, meet and match our own efforts. Still... you are always on track, Overmind, as you share your thoughts and feelings with the Father... which is always the very best spiritual activity...and a win win situation leading to a wealth of wonderful things.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
fmas1719
New Friend

Post by fmas1719 »

Greetings, overmind. I'd like to share my own experience on the matter.

Thanks to a dear friend I've learned lots of metaphysical knowledge and spiritual techniques, Reiki among them. One of these techniques is Pendulum Dowsing. As I understand it, the pendulum serves as an extension of your conscience that responds energetically to the vibrations of whatever answers come your way. This lets you get to know answers to yes/no questions that normally are answered by your Guardian Angels and/or your Higher Being/Thought Adjuster.

In my particular case, the pendulum rotates clockwise for a 'yes' answer, counter-clockwise for a 'no' answer, and swings side to side for a 'neutral' or 'don't know' answer.

Any object attached to a string or chain with swinging capabilities can serve as a pendulum. It doesn't have to be fancy. It could be as simple as a humble rock or a key attached to string, for instance.

With the aid of that technique, I've managed to learn the names of my seraphim and cherubim pairs (which I've confirmed their presence through dowsing, too), as well as my Thought Adjuster. This has made for a more familiar relationship between them and me, but what makes it more interesting than all, is that for the life of me I haven't been able to have mental conversations with my angels (other than the yes/no interactions through the pendulum), but after some practice in meditation I have been able to have full conversations with my Thought Adjuster, which is not too far from mentally 'talking with yourself'.

My point here is that the communication is there, and the fact that you feel their energy and presence is an indication that the connection exists, even if it doesn't turn out to be full-fledged conversations. As long as you feel love towards them and openly express it to them, they in turn do so for you, and that is the most exquisite connection you may have with them, until you get the chance in the future to interact with them freely in higher planes of existence. And who knows, maybe before then you can have more concrete conversations with them.

That's my 2 cents worth for now. Love and warm regards.

:loves
overmind

Post by overmind »

I don't know, that pendulum trick is so easy to manipulate that I don't find the technique very trustworthy. Just not my thing. I will have to find a different way to get yes or no responses, and until then I will have to stick with their own form of energy manipulation (making my chest/body feel extra warm inside). I might make it so the location of the energy being felt translates into a certain answer. Thank you for sharing though.
fmas1719
New Friend

Post by fmas1719 »

And that's good; that's fine. :mrgreen:

I think every individual has their very unique relationship with their Guardian Angels and their Thought Adjuster. If what you mention is what makes you feel more comfortable and certain of the feedback you receive from them, just openly mention it as the means for them and you to communicate, and that's it. As you use it, it'll become stronger, and it'll reach a point when it becomes second nature.

Cheers, and warm regards. :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

+++++^^^^^ this is a great thread
this forum is wonderfully orchestrated sometimes * * * * thank you ! for the music heheheheh -:]~

(((to tall who've shared))) thank you

its the timing of it all that makes it so curious/interesting !
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

its the timing of it all that makes it so curious/interesting !
You mean like just now, when I pop in and say thanks to everyone, a year and a half later?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great thread!!! :roll

:loves Thanks everyone ! Michele :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((((MICHELE))))))))))))) I just had a thought tonight... many of us speak to an angel, an earth angel, every day when we read and answer one of your posts. :D :D Thank you for your healing work that has improved the lives of so many who frequent this board and of course, their friends and loved ones. :sunflower:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

(((((((((((Sandy)))))))))))

Sandy, you are so sweet, what a lovely thing to say. I appreciate you so much and all of our board's members . . . whenever anyone posts in need everyone jumps in offering comforting thoughts and prayers, and it really does go a long way! You have lifted me up when I was low more times than I could count -- and I know that goes for all of us here!

Thank you for being you. :kiss: Have a great spring day out in NSW!

With love to you and George, Michele :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Have a great spring day out in NSW!
it is a beautiful day today over here and I am sitting outside in our "bunny run" watching little Stewart play while I type on the computer. Every now and then he comes over and nudges me, an indication he wants me to run with him for a bit. (For all of you who don't know, Stewrt is our bunny. He was just given to us less then a week ago, so I am still trying to work out all the "ins and outs" of bunny care. What a little joy, though! :albino: )

It's a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon! :bana:

Hope you and your sweetie are enjoying the week end as well, Michele and that goes for all our board members and their friends and relations! :D
Love,
Sandy
overmind

Post by overmind »

I'm a cat person myself, but I'm sure a bunny would be great as well. Unfortunately, my home is not the best for pets. There really isn't a good spot for a litter box, nor a large yard for a dog. My mom wants some chickens, which would be great for the garden, but our stupid neighborhood police (I forget what the housing association is called) is against it.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm with your mom, Arthur, and would love to have chickens too. Someone just down the street has a small chicken coop and it is very nicely done. They don't keep a rooster so really there is not much noise and it isn't smelly or unsightly. It seems they are more tolerant of critters here even in our busy suburbs. It is not unusual to see horse and rider walking down the street and foot paths. They come from a big boarding/cattle farm just on the outskirts of the neighbourhood, though and aren't housed in yards.

So far Stewart has been the pefect pet for us. He is very quiet, undemanding, and cuddly. However, he is so dern cute I constantly stopping what I am doing to check on him... :mrgreen:
xx Sandy
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I love you guys so much! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Arthur, now that I've happened upon this thread again (I had awhile ago but forgot to actually post), I would like to ask if you have had any further experience or insight to share in regards to your original inquisition and the matter of guardian angels. This has actually been on my own mind lately as well so I would love to hear.

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh ((((((((((LUCKY))))))))))))) We love you too!!!!!! :kiss:

"Isn't" Love grand?!!! (I was going to say the traditional "ain't" there, but then thought immediately of Mrs. Davis (my precious old high school English Teacher) and knew she would be aghast up there! :lol:
With Love,
Sandy
overmind

Post by overmind »

Not a whole lot, besides giving a name to the pair (post now deleted) and talking to them occasionally.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Thank you for sharing that. Let us know if anything seems to come from it. I have been inspired lately to take a similar step, to at least maybe name and talk a bit. I am curious though on the future idea of being able to establish a clear enough communication/relationship to distinguish between possible guardian angel input and that of the Thought Adjuster, which has become rather easy to discern.

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
rogerkrupa
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by rogerkrupa »

Years ago, when I was but a child, I was walking down a country road with my sister. As I looked up and viewed the beautiful expanse of the milky way, a presence came to my mind and informed me that I would see it all. Whether it was an angel or a midwayer, I don't know. All I saw was the stars. This experience, never forgotten, encouraged an undying faith in that which can never be proven. Several years later I saw the Urantia Book in a bookstore, but was unwilling to spend the money at that time. I was tremendously bothered about this until I went back a week later and bought it.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Roger,
Welcome! :hithere
Last night, as I walked back to the flat after helping our neighbour, I was struck by the great expanse of the starry sky. It was bright and compelling as conditions were clear and perfect for viewing. I think of it now as I read your post and can only imagine the thrill you experienced as a child at making this deep connection. It was much later in life when something similar occurred for me but it was life changing...

I can also relate to the Urantia book as I did the exact same thing. I heard about it via another book I was reading and for some reason couldn't get it out of my mind... but still passing it by as you did the first time. When I finally bought it and began reading it I truly felt a sense of relief. LOL

I hope you will make yourself at home here and share your thoughts and experiences with the rest of us seekers.
It's nice to meet you!
Love,
Sandy