Angel Dream/Vision....anyone good at interpreting??

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
WynterSong
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Angel Dream/Vision....anyone good at interpreting??

Post by WynterSong »

Hello!

I hope it's okay to post in this section.... I had a vision the other day while meditating and I'm having some trouble interpreting its meaning. So, I was hoping to find some help with that here on this lovely website (which I stumbled upon whilst trying to decypher said vision.... :) Here goes:

I was meditating with my usual white candle when three angels appeared in front of me. I could not see their faces but I "knew" that the one directly in front of me was Gabriel, the angel I normally "work" with. They were dressed in white robes, and the angel on my left put his right hand on my left should during the whole vision.

I asked for help during this transition period I am going through which I'm finding quite tough to be positive about since so many things are happening at once (in part, I just found out I'm having another child AND I'm in the hard process of desperately trying to switch careers, specifically to one that I feel IS my life purpose...and it hasn't been going so well).

I was given 2 "gifts" by the angel on my left, the one holding my shoulder. The first was a white quill, not just a feather, but specifically a quill. And, I was told that it was from a white owl. As I took it, the angel did not let go until I agreed to use it properly (not quite sure what that means), but when I agreed, immediately it was released to me. I then proceeded to write things in the air very quickly, like I was in a rush, and when I was finished I tried to give it back but was told to keep it. I remember slipping it into the collar of my shirt.

The second gift was a very thick, heavy gold chain that I had trouble lifting to put around my neck (I mean chain, as in a necklace chain), and this chain held a huge golden key (the old style type that we use often as symbols for keys nowadays), and I was very confused at this because the key was also a locket. However, I did not open it to see what was inside, I just remember being pretty baffled that I had a "key locket".

That's it....

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!
happyrain
Family

Re: Angel Dream/Vision....anyone good at interpreting??

Post by happyrain »

:hithere what do the symbols mean to you ? i'm a little curious but am afraid i don't have an answer. i just wanted to welcome you to the forums and tell you, i like your name. :lol:
oh. . . and :shock: another child ! good luck ! with everything

bye : )
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
WynterSong
New Friend

Post by WynterSong »

.rain wrote::hithere what do the symbols mean to you ? i'm a little curious but am afraid i don't have an answer. i just wanted to welcome you to the forums and tell you, i like your name. :lol:
oh. . . and :shock: another child ! good luck ! with everything

bye : )

Thank you very much Rain!

Well, as for the symbols, the quill to me obviously represents my career change since I've gone back to writing and am trying to publish my manuscript (no luck here, in fact people don't quite know what to make of my story). As for it specifically being a white owl feather, well white to me is divinity, however the owl reference normally points to death/dying.

It's the key/locket that confuses me. I just don't know. The only info that pops out during searches is a reference to THE GOLDEN KEYS, meaning St Peter's keys to paradise. In fact, it looks identical to them, except that there was only one in my vision, as opposed to two in the symbol of St Peter's keys. Is it the key to happiness? The key to life? I don't know!

Thanks for your feedback :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi WynterSong,
Unfortunately, I have no skills with dream interpretation but I am will see if I can find Michelle who seems to be quite gifted in this area to comment.
It's good to have you with us, by the way. Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
WynterSong
New Friend

Post by WynterSong »

Sandy wrote:Hi WynterSong,
Unfortunately, I have no skills with dream interpretation but I am will see if I can find Michelle who seems to be quite gifted in this area to comment.
It's good to have you with us, by the way. Welcome!
Love,
Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Many thanks! I would really appreciate any help I can get since I feel this is a very important message I need to understand. I also think that you unknowingly gave me a special message when you posted a response at 6:46pm (I hope you don't think this is corny, but I'm a big believer of angel numerology).

6's and 4's, such as 644 or 664 - Your angels caution you that your focus is too much on the material world. They ask you to surrender your worries to them so that they can intervene. Balance your focus between heaven and earth, and know that your supply is truly unlimited, especially when you work hand-in-hand with the Divine.

Thank you Sandy :sunflower:
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hello WynterSong :hithere

First off, I'd just like to say that I like your username as well, and I can "feel" your lovely essence while reading your posts. I hope that you will stay and share with us more often :)

When it comes to things of this nature, I've always advocated how subjective and deeply personal such things are, although there can be a little bit of objective ground where we all connect and relate. Therefore, I don't know if I can be of much help and I'm no expert on dreams and visions, but what I can do is offer my own interpretations and insight.

I suppose I don't have much to say about the owl except that the owl does kind of make me think of "earnest wisdom". The stare of the owl is serious, piercing, and intense but the owl is still an innocent creature of Mother Earth and it's eyes are able to perceive light and space differently than our own. I sort of lost track of where I wanted to go with that, but perhaps I'll just say that I like to think of the owl as a symbol of the serious, intense stare into the darkness in order to see the light and the wisdom.. or something like that.

Now I would like to get into the key locket thing. I did a little bit of searching myself, nothing too thorough and I didn't really get too deep into the details and symbolism of the gold, the chain, etc. but what I did seem to "stumble upon" really got me thinking and, even if this comment ends up totally useless to you, it seems that your vision and my looking into it has actually left *me* enriched with something! Long story short, I found a song and I found some bits about the "key to heaven" and it got me thinking.. using the metaphor of the locket and the key, I think many people are searching to find "the key" to unlock "the locket" which may be the heart, the spirit, the gate to Heaven, whatever it symbolizes.. but if you consider the imagery of the "key locket", maybe a lot of people don't realize that they already have the locket and the key in front of them, and maybe the key IS the locket.. maybe the "search" or the "journey" IS the "goal" or "destination", if that makes sense. We live in a world where so many people are trying to preach that you must follow this or that to have any hope of finding the "way", but maybe the search for the way IS the Way.

Also, I just wanted to point out that while searching for things that would spark some inspiration and insight, I found a song and band that I had never heard of before which I thought was really nice and the lyrics did kind of get me thinking along the lines of what I was just saying. It is "Locket and Key" by Donna The Buffalo and I don't know if you'll like it or not, but maybe a second look at the lyrics might offer something? Some of what I got out of the song: "Make a wish for one simple word" verse makes me think that word is LOVE and that is what the verse means to me. The chorus makes me think of how LOVE prevails and is the essence of the Universe even while we run into the illusions of trouble and fear, and the bit about "if you were the locket and I were the key" makes me think of how, really, instead of searching for the key as I mentioned, we have the key, we ARE the key to opening the locket of life, light, and love that we seek.. and then of course, going back to the locket and key being together.. well, it all just makes me think of how we are ONE, with the divine, with the world, with each other, etc. Kind of vague and all, but I know that if it weren't for your sharing of your vision, I wouldn't have stumbled upon this song and these thoughts that have enriched me at this moment, and who knows.. maybe you will take something from this too. :)

Welcome to the family, we take you in with open arms and only hope you will return time and again, beautiful dove

Shake a stick and then you run away
Let tomorrow be another day
Trust in you only if I can
Try to trust in the heart of a far away man

Make a wish for one simple word
Let it happen in a perfect world
Let it be what makes us one
Let it last forever, let the trouble be done

Chorus:
Must be something in the moon and stars
Keeping it together when we're falling apart
Lately I've been thinking the heavens would be relieved
If you were a locket and I were the key

Like a thought it'll come around
Like the moment when you finally touch down
Like a reason to believe
Like the ring to the sound of what this could be
Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
sammy

Post by sammy »

Lucky wrote
I think many people are searching to find "the key" to unlock "the locket" which may be the heart, the spirit, the gate to Heaven, whatever it symbolizes.. but if you consider the imagery of the "key locket", maybe a lot of people don't realize that they already have the locket and the key in front of them, and maybe the key IS the locket..
LUCKY!!!! Beautiful!

Wynter - did the locket happen to be heart shaped?

As for the white owl...I found this:
When white occurs in the animal realm it is a message of:

higher thoughts
higher ideals
purity of soul
cleansing of spirit
attaining higher knowledge
http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/2007/1 ... hite-deer/
and this:
A quick-list of owl symbolic meanings:
* Wisdom
* Mystery
* Transition
* Mysticism
* Protection
* Secrets
http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real ... story=5198
As for the heavy golden chain...(I am NO expert, this is just what came to mind)...it seems like heavy would represent a burden, but because the chain was a gift...and gold with the locket key attached, it seems to me this signifies something you may perceive as a burden may be the best gift you could ever receive.

Hopefully Michelle will pop in soon and add her thoughts. She REALLY is gifted with interpreting things like this.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

WynterSong wrote:I asked for help during this transition period I am going through which I'm finding quite tough to be positive about since so many things are happening at once (in part, I just found out I'm having another child AND I'm in the hard process of desperately trying to switch careers, specifically to one that I feel IS my life purpose...and it hasn't been going so well).
sammy wrote:something you may perceive as a burden may be the best gift you could ever receive
I don't really need to say anything, do I?

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Hi WynterSong,
I am no dream interpreter but the following hit me immediatly.
The very first thing that popped into my mind was that if you put your heart and intention into it you would receive messages to write down and share with others. This would be the key to your spiritual growth in all ways, and in the sharing, the growth of others as well.
Have you used the Akashic construct CD? If not you may want to give it a try. It is a very productive meditative method.
Love
Judy....M.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
WynterSong
New Friend

Post by WynterSong »

Judy wrote:
The very first thing that popped into my mind was that if you put your heart and intention into it you would receive messages to write down and share with others. This would be the key to your spiritual growth in all ways, and in the sharing, the growth of others as well.
Have you used the Akashic construct CD? If not you may want to give it a try. It is a very productive meditative method.
Love
Judy....M.

.....HHHhhmmmm...........You know, I've always assumed that all messages I get are for me, and me alone, since I'm by nature a very solitary person and rarely discuss angels and spirituality with people, let alone actual visions with any living person (unfortunately, not everyone is so accepting). But, when I read your message Judy, I stopped..... and I thought.....and then I thought some more. And then I was just, I don't know, "surprised" or "dumfounded" are words that come to mind. I think you're right. And, for the simple fact that I've been writing for years, it's my passion, and I believe it to be my calling, but I've been keeping it to myself because it's "not good enough" or "way too crazy". But, not only with my creative writing pieces, it goes back even farther to every vision that I've experienced and written down, and shared with no one. 99% of my messages/communications thus far have been duly recorded, and locked away in my books, and stored. So, Judy, your comment makes me think.... Thank you! It makes me think, and I'm still not quite sure how I feel about it, but I feel I need to...think some more...

However, I have been reading everybody's wonderful ideas on my "case", and everyone one of them gives me a different insight. I also like the songs that LurkerAbyss gave me, that just plain made me smile that someone gave me a present. I especially like the lyrics:

Must be something in the moon and stars
Keeping it together when we're falling apart
Lately I've been thinking the heavens would be relieved
If you were a locket and I were the key

I really, really like them. The words sing to me. Plus, I'm always thinking about what's going on up there in heaven, so, it made me smile bright.

Thank you Lucky! :bana:

Also, I appreciate Sammy's search into white/owl meanings, which not only makes me feel better, but just reinforces my gut feeling that the white owl quill in my vision was a "higher connection" that imparted "secrets and mysteries". To me, the quill, IS another key that I must use. And also, Sammy brought up the symbolism of the "chain" being a burden. And, yes, I feel that it is so true. But, now, upon further psychoanalysis of my vision, I come to realize that sometimes a burden and a gift are indeed the same thing. And now, I almost feel silly thinking that my gift was so heavy to hold. If anything, I think that it was simply a BIG gift that comes with BIG responsibilities.

Thank you everyone! I'm going to go....think some more.... I'm going to sit down and write out exactly what my instincts are now telling me the vision is about, and I will post here.

Oh, and also, what is the Akashic construct? Google here I come....

Wynter :hithere
Judy
Old Friend

Post by Judy »

Hey Wynter,
It is in the sharing of our gifts and experiences that we grow. The Father of all things shares with all, beginning with our Spirit within which is a gift of himself to each of us. We follow his/her example and become closer to him/her as we do share. For you, it sounds like writing would be your main avenue of sharing. It is thrilling to feel the loving presence as you sit in stillness meditation, pick up your pen (quill) and write down what is given to you. The quill of the owl I would think would signify the pouring forth of wisdom and understanding in the words.
Since it is writing that is closest to your heart (like the locket) it would seem to me the first place to begin. The Angels are with you and will assist, as shown in your vision.
Incidently, I had an unforgettable dream of white but mine was a white buffalo who led me to room 11. George was there. This was long before I found this site.
Good luck and many blessings Wynter
Love...Judy....M.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Wynter,

I think you actually got some very good insights here I'm not sure I have much more to add but I will add my thoughts to see if it helps in any way. I think this was a spiritual encounter more than just a run of the meditation. You asked for help and your guides and angels came to you to show you a possible answer. Meaning writing (quill) is a gift you hold. You have much wisdom (owl) to offer the world. That said, you're holding onto some long held beliefs (locket) about writing that are weighing you down (heavy chain). You either don't think what you have to say is worthy so you keep it locked away or you have a misconception about what writing is. Writing doesn't necessarily come from us but rather through us. Your angel guides are always here to help you get your words out fluently but you have to open what is locked up in side of you and share it with the world. You and only you have the key to unlock the wisdom within your soul and allow the words to come forth. You know you are passionate about writing now let go and allow the writing to take you where it shall.

Love
Michelle
WynterSong
New Friend

Post by WynterSong »

Hi everyone,

I thought it would be a good idea to post my final "vision translation" here since so many of you have been very kind in trying to help me decipher the message that was given to me. I did a lot of thinking and meditating on this vision that affected me so very much, and here is what I believe to be its true meaning:

I was given 2 "gifts" by the angel on my left, the one holding my shoulder. The first was a white quill, not just a feather, but specifically a quill. And, I was told that it was from a white owl. As I took it, the angel did not let go until I agreed to use it properly (not quite sure what that means), but when I agreed, immediately it was released to me.

The quill most definitely represented my "gift of writing", and the white owl aspect I feel means that my writing is received/channeled from a higher source. The quill was given to me, but, it is the medium which I use in order to write. I believe that it was only released to me when I agreed to "use it wisely". (I use the word "wise" since it connects with the "wise old owl" feather).

The second gift was a very thick, heavy gold chain that I had trouble lifting to put around my neck (I mean chain, as in a necklace chain), and this chain held a huge golden key (the old style type that we use often as symbols for keys nowadays), and I was very confused at this because the key was also a locket. However, I did not open it to see what was inside, I just remember being pretty baffled that I had a "key locket".

The key, the one I specifically remember as being "old style symbolic" I believe to be the "key" or answer to my prayers/wishes. The fact that it was gold I believe possibly relates to it being "heaven-sent", but not sure. However, the thick chain, or burden of such a heavy chain, I feel means it is a "big gift" and also reminds me of "the burden of truth". It makes me thinks that there are many things I have to experience that I may not particularity like/enjoy, but it is necessary to endure or carry in order to "see the big picture". The "key/locket" that confused me so much in the vision is quite clear to me now. It is both the question and the answer to my prayers, both the key and lock. That, is what was so confusing.

Yay!

Thank you all for your help. Hopefully you won't mind helping me break down any other visions I have in the future!

Wynter
sammy

Post by sammy »

Wynter...Just lovely!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
veronicas
New Friend

Post by veronicas »

Hey Wynter - the key to unlocking what you need to within your heart is through writing.

Good luck!

Love V :sunflower: