Minding my own affairs and then a human angel.

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Minding my own affairs and then a human angel.

Post by Dragonfly »

Not even 24 hours have passed, and i was out on a Friday evening, and late it was! Just minding my own affairs and writing and the drawings, i create and get inspired to do by the envoirment and people in the surroundings! Like the artists of olden days by now gone and part of history, i get inspired by the pulse and buzz of the real life, the sudden reactions and interactions of real life (and LIVE people!) and not just sitting and hiding away at home or behind a screen or whatever one could do.

Had just come back from the toilet, and a man stood with a wallet in his hand- well, yes he had paid for a coffee. And i aksed him what the occassion was, but there was none. He placed his hands on my shoulder and said, it is not everyone who is egodriven in todays society, even though much of the day is ego driven or focused, because everything is quick, quick, quick & me, me and me! Well, a kind human.. but then when i saw him rush out of the door and i could follow him down the street and gone he was, i came to think of one word Angel and it is only because, i have heard about them, read about encounters and not just here- and how they seemingly pop up and showing up out of nowhere and when they have done their act of a kind samaritan, they just dash off anew! It was also the something else, he said "you looked like someone, who could need this! you looked philosofical!" Fact of the matter was, i was trying to focus on my arts and then took a toilet break, and was also trying to be a bit discrete about monitoring my surroundings, as i was in a public place! Some asian people were next to me, and on the left and the right side- some young ones! So, almost as usual i was in the middle of "all this jazz" and cultural diversity and what-not. I think he must have seen me, and then saw me leave for the mens-room and then he must have thought, now it is! But who was he really?

First post in the January. Hope you all have a very happy and very fruitful month, and stepping out of whatever barrenness!

Peacefully, and with Love & Light, from Dragonfly.

:loves
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Minding my own affairs and then a human angel.

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kwame,

...and what a lovely first post in January yours is. :D How are you my friend? I thought of you last night and the Friday church... and so it was a pleasure to once again read your descriptive words of your environment and what you see and sense with your artist's spiritual eye. I saved a UTube video of your Kolding and watch it every once in awhile. A nice and vibrant place to live and work and play.

I got the tingles when you spoke of this kindly man and like you wonder if, indeed, you were touched by a physical angelic experience. What ever the case, a caring human or a gentle angel displaying Divine love (hmmm one and the same aren't these too when thinking of divine Love as both are reflecting it) you have been blessed and so have we in the retelling. Thank you Kwame. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

your very welcome and thank you 2! Started well - so got a good start in to the year now. Transition year for galaxy and therefore mankind. :hithere How are you this year, Sandy?

Peacefully with Love and Light, from me. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kwame,
How are you this year, Sandy?
I am mostly good, Kwame, but I must admit I have such a nervous stomach right now. :pale: I am flying out of Sydney for the US to visit my family on Wednesday and to be there for the birth of my first grandchild and I am starting to miss George already. :( I know he will be okay and I know I will be okay...so I wonder, why am I so nervous?
Well, it didn't help to watch the show 'Aircrash Investigations.' :roll: :mrgreen:
(((((((HUGS)))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well, it didn't help to watch the show 'Aircrash Investigations.'
Oh...THAT was a GOOD plan!(sarcasm) Glad I missed that one!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I know, Sammy Jo... :oops: not the brightest move on my part, eh? :lol: I tell you I never new there were so many ways for a plane to fall out of the skies. :shock: Although, I am sure our planes are in tip top condition, being properly de iced and with the best of pilots at the helm. :mrgreen: Besides midwayers travel with us... all is well. :sunflower:
another (((Hug))) for the road,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:hithere

c u soonest! take care in USA and with family!