Meeting my angel in human form :)

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Meeting my angel in human form :)

Post by ChildofGod »

Hello family!! Just wanted to let you know that I am still very close to my angels and working closely with them everyday. I have met one of my angels twice in human form. The first time was when I use to drive the school bus (which I quit in January 2011 due to symptoms of stress). I saw a young man standing in a bus shelter and I could read this lips as he said to me "Hello there" It felt like I was in a dream...it was so slow and dream-like. I actually drove by that same spot where I saw this angel in human form....and there is NO bus shelter there anymore...Hmm?

The second time I experienced see an angel in human form was when I started college. I had a hard time finding out what I was passionate about and this was also a time when I couldn't find anything creative to do. So one evening on the bus, a young man was sitting across from me and my sweetie ....he pulled out a bag of coloured beads and a string. He started to create something. I asked him "Are you making a necklace?" He said "No I am making a bracelet." He pulled back his sleeve and showed me these beautiful bracelets that he created. They were out of this world. I then asked him "What else do you do that is creative?" He said "I cook, take photos and sew." I was really impressed. My sweetie talked a bit to this young man and said to me afterwards "I have never in my life meet an extraordinary being like him"

It took me a couple of months to realize that the same young man sitting in the bus with me and my sweetie was the same face I saw at the bus shelter....years apart. I am convinced and I also had a confirmation from Spirit that I have indeed met an angel in human form. I have named this angel Jacob.

Thank you for reading my post and believe that we are surrounded by angels always.

Love :loves

Liz

Child of God :baby
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Meeting my angel in human form :)

Post by Geoff »

Dear Liz,

That is a wonderful story, and I have to say that I used to doubt that angels just turn up like that, ie when we are not in dire situations. However if one reads the three books by R.J. Lees, in this case particularly the third one, The Gate of Heaven, here we see that Aphraar had a few interactions with angels in his life, that he did not recognise till after his passing.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Your post is the first one I read this morning, Liz, and what a wonderful way to begin my day! Not only was I reminded of the awesome friends who can sometimes walk among us but got to see your smiling face as well. :) I love hearing of the experiences shared with our divine cousins. Wonders truly abound! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

That is a great one Liz :D
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank You. A rare story from the real life and reality of earth Angels! :loves
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey Liz :)

Absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for sharing that. Coincidentally, before I came across this thread, in the past few weeks I've actually had a lot of recurring thoughts about angels in human form. It's usually the kind of thing that I get lost in thought about while taking the bus home from work.

I would just like to say that I agree with you and believe we are surrounded by angels always, and I am happy to know that you are so in touch with this and your angels. Although I am positive that there are strangers and moments in the past which I wouldn't have thought anything of at the time and have long forgotten now, in the last couple years I have definitely had stronger suspicions of encounters with celestial beings in human form. I have noticed that these times are almost always very simple, sweet, mundane moments of human life and yet it is reflection upon these simple moments and dreamy strangers that almost always delivers in discovery of truth, beauty, and goodness.

To anybody reading who is skeptical of these sorts of things or may think "well you may THINK that they are angels, but you don't really know".. does it matter? Whether we are running into angels being as humans, or humans being as angels, what's important is the love and wisdom that comes out of these encounters!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

[quote="LurkerAbyss"][color=#FF0080]Hey Liz :)

Absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for sharing that. Coincidentally, before I came across this thread, in the past few weeks I've actually had a lot of recurring thoughts about angels in human form. It's usually the kind of thing that I get lost in thought about while taking the bus home from work.

I would just like to say that I agree with you and believe we are surrounded by angels always, and I am happy to know that you are so in touch with this and your angels. Although I am positive that there are strangers and moments in the past which I wouldn't have thought anything of at the time and have long forgotten now, in the last couple years I have definitely had stronger suspicions of encounters with celestial beings in human form. I have noticed that these times are almost always very simple, sweet, mundane moments of human life and yet it is reflection upon these simple moments and dreamy strangers that almost always delivers in discovery of truth, beauty, and goodness.

To anybody reading who is skeptical of these sorts of things or may think "well you may THINK that they are angels, but you don't really know".. does it matter? Whether we are running into angels being as humans, or humans being as angels, what's important is the love and wisdom that comes out of these encounters!

Love
Lucky
:loves[/color][/quote]Hey there Lucky!! So glad you liked my experiences and you are very much welcome. I must say Lucky...you look a bit like my son Alek. Although my son's hair is a bit shorter and light in colour, I see you in him. Here is a picture taken of us on his birthday. My son is a Medium/Psychic and Reiki Master.

Love and light :kiss:

Liz

PS-I hope I can remember how to post pictures..lol.

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/ ... C04146.jpg
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Oh my gosh Liz! Reading this post just now I had the most wonderful tingle go throughout my whole body, and the inkling of tears coming to my eyes. Wow, goodness, support and love can flow anywhere at any point! As I read it, it reminded me of a dream I had not long ago and just read in my journal last night: Meeting a young man who, when our eyes met, felt as though I'd known him forever. He was so glad to see me, yet I couldn't get his name... so he showed me an old wooden surface where many names had been carved. But, upon waking, I couldn't remember it. All I know is the feeling of reuniting and sharing a moment was unique and wonderful!
Thank God we are not alone.
Thank you for sharing!
Love,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

[quote="Krystalshard"]Oh my gosh Liz! Reading this post just now I had the most wonderful tingle go throughout my whole body, and the inkling of tears coming to my eyes. Wow, goodness, support and love can flow anywhere at any point! As I read it, it reminded me of a dream I had not long ago and just read in my journal last night: Meeting a young man who, when our eyes met, felt as though I'd known him forever. He was so glad to see me, yet I couldn't get his name... so he showed me an old wooden surface where many names had been carved. But, upon waking, I couldn't remember it. All I know is the feeling of reuniting and sharing a moment was unique and wonderful!
Thank God we are not alone.
Thank you for sharing!
Love,
Jean[/quote]Hi Jean!! :hithere You are so welcome!! I am so glad to share whenever I can. As I read your posting, I am smiling because I have given my angel a name....Jacob. But through some synchronicities, I have found out his real name and his name is Zack!

I will tell you how this came about. I was on Facebook reading a friend's profile status when my eyes were lead to a comment by another friend named Zack.I went to Zack's profile page and noticed how much he resembled the angel in human form that I have met twice. Zack's hair style was exactly like my angel's hair. I privately messages my friend and asked her if she a had a friend named Zack. She said that her husband's best friend is named Zack but that Zack is not on her friendship list. I double checked her friendship list ....there was no Zack. I then double checked her husband's friendship list and there was no Zack either. Then just about when I was going to tell her that there was no Zack on either her or her husband's friendship list.....she messaged me first that she swore that he wasn't on Facebook at all. Wow I thought!! I told her I swore I saw his comment on her profile page and she believed it to be true herself.

So the person named Zack who resembled my angel in human form...just disappered out of no where. I put two things together and figured out that my angel in human form send me these signs as a clarification of his name ....which is Zack!!

Love and light

Liz

PS-This name was popping up earlier in the year 2010. I really fell in love with the name Zachariah. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Awhhh Liz, I loved that!...got the tingles all over again. :happy
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

COOL!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John