angels teaching at night

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
windwalker
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

angels teaching at night

Post by windwalker »

When I was about 8 or 9 I experienced nightly visits with 3 blue orbs. I was a little scared at first so I called on my guardian angel for protection. My angel would unfold his wings and stand behind my bed covering my head,neck, shoulders and middle back. When I felt safe and relaxed I would see 3 blue orbs come into the house and into my room.One would hover over my feet, the other around my chest and the third over my face. In the morning I would remember dreams of riding waves and being in warm caves. I grew to love these visits and my angel and I would prepare for them each night. Years later in my college science classes I saw a film on brain waves and then some internal camera shots of where human bone marrow is made. I was completely blown away! I knew that during those nightly visits I was being taught how to ride my own brain waves and to move into a very deep states of relaxation and hyper-awareness.The lessons all came flooding back. I further remembered traveling into my body and into my bones. I remembered the light there...a soft, orange- red, like the inside of a cave lit by a warm fire. I have asked over the years but never met anyone who has had a similar experience. I have a good sense about what was going on and why but would like to talk about such experiences with others and find out what impact it had on their lives, Thanks
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: angels teaching at night

Post by Geoff »

Dear windwalker,

Welcome.

Your experience does not surprise me, little does actually, but I cant say I can recall anyone else having that precise experience. But there is really no reason why we could not travel inside the physical body, while in an astral or spirit form.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and a warm welcome to you WindWalker,
I can't say I have ever heard of this before but it is absolutely amazing! Well, I take that back. George may have experienced something similar when he was determined a child should heal. It is only a little similar though...and was a bit truamtic for him. Your happening though sounds like something that was a blessing and totally wonderful! :D I was just wondering if you have ever done any spiritual healing work?
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Welcome to the board Windwalker!

I wish I could say I've experienced something like that! How cool! I would love to hear more! And I, like Sandy, wonder if you've ever attempted doing healing work?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
windwalker
New Friend

Post by windwalker »

Not sure is this is the way I reply to Sandy & Sammy's comments with regards to re:angels teaching at night. I hit reply & then submited? Did you get my last post in response? Thanks
sammy

Post by sammy »

I only see the one above this post.

Sometimes when I hit "submit" it brings up the preview and I still have to hit "submit" again. If I don't notice that it's just showing the preview I lose my post.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That same thing just happened to George yesterday when he was replying to a post and it has happened to me a few times as well. Like Sammy, I try to remember to make sure it really did submit before moving on.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
windwalker
New Friend

Post by windwalker »

OK Thanks! I'll try again.
Yes,I have done some healing work...all of it for friends and family and non professionally.I grew up in a very conservative family so my gifts were not encouraged. I did suffer some emotional abuse as a result of being different but was loved, if not understood.Nature was my first teacher. I discovered Rudolf Steiner as a teen. In the early 70s I stumbled on to an old cottage garden on a beach walk in Virginia Beach that belonged to Edgar Cayce. I had no idea who he was at the time. My quiet time there proved to be a very affirming and opening experience. I discovered my hands on healing abilities and began to meditate. My search next led me to the study of sacred geometry, color and sound healing and astrology which I have been a student of for 30 years, doing charts and readings for friends and family. I have also studied Native American and Thai shamanic healing techniques here and in Southeast Asia. I have been told that I have a healing touch and a gift for helping people in transition. Sounds more impressive than it is when I write it all down! I'm a bit of a recluse really but I do feel most alive when I'm teaching, doing healing work or reading someone's chart.I do feel that the nightly angle teachings have made it easier for me to slip into alternative states of relaxation more quickly and deeply which of course makes me a better healer. However, I've only had one experience where I feel that the specific training that I received as a child was called into use. I was at a shamanic retreat. A psychiatric nurse had come to heal (unbenounced to the organizers!)the brain injury that she had received from a violent encounter with a patient. She went into seizure. While we waited for an ambulance 3 of us began to work with her. I got behind her. I could see the area of dark, tangled and misfiring synapses. Using color, breath and sound I worked with the others until the area was clear and connected. She regained her speech in the months that followed and had no more seizures.I was completely wiped out for weeks! I found a Reiki trainer after that and learned how to let the healing energy move through me and not take on the illness or injury.I just had my 2nd Saturn return(I'm 60). I've been thinking about why I've decided to communicate with you all day.I tend to shy away from organizations and groups scare me! So why have I poked my head out? What am I looking for? ...Connection? Yes.Advice for somewhat reclusive healer/ teacher? Yes. The question I am trying to answer for myself right now is.... "Are hermits still useful in these times...or should I get myself out there again and get busy?" FYI: Aquarius Sun/Mercury (1st house) -Pisces Venus/Mars/Jupiter (2nd house)- Cancer Moon (7th house) Capricorn Ascendant
sammy

Post by sammy »

WINDWALKER!

What beauty lies in your experiences! I am just beginning to learn about all these things...especially trusting my intuition. The "vibe" I felt as I read your post is that you need to be teaching...or want to be teaching. But as you WELL know, the answers to your questions are within you! And I feel very excited that you've joined our family to share your experiences! I can't wait to see where this road takes you! :sunflower:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh my Wind Walker you have been busy... I knew you had to be a healer! :sunflower:
Sometimes we need to back off and take some time to nurture and heal ourselves. But what ever you do in this world whether healing or teaching or shining your light in some way...the way you shine should make you feel at peace ... well, I think so anyway. ;) :)
I for one am very happy to have you in little spiritual family. It sounds like there is a lot of knowledge wrapped up in your human frame. (and I might add... I was a bit reclusive myself when I first came here and now I am the biggest chatter box on the board...well next to Sammy ;) :mrgreen: )
(((((HUGS)))))
Sandy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hello, Windwalker,
Thanks for sharing. I admit I am curious about those who have been given these types of gifts. You must have felt quite alone in your youth, overcoming conventional judgments directed at you. I hope today's empathy reaches back to your moments of hurt. Lessons in the NOW have always been with us, we are just remembering them. Your willingness to give of your abilities says a lot about you.
Making sense of our singular purpose can be, well, puzzling. Truth is, being that we are not alone, we are actually part of a concerted effort of many many of us, both physical and celestial, in creating this evolution in mankind and the world. My grandmother used to watch me as a small child, before my Dad would come pick me up at the end of the day. She would go about her housework and cooking singing and praying out loud. I once asked her why... she said to me: "I may not be out in the world or at someone's bedside, but God can take my prayers there, so I keep on going because I'm needed."
You may be "alone" but your efforts are out here among us, and making a difference.

Peace,
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

"I may not be out in the world or at someone's bedside, but God can take my prayers there, so I keep on going because I'm needed."
That is priceless Jean. Something I will try very hard to remember. :happy
Love,
Sandy