Experience Of The Wife Of Bam Margera - Missy Rothstein

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Experience Of The Wife Of Bam Margera - Missy Rothstein

Post by MasterOfMyself »

I don't know if you'd define a deceased relative (in this case a father) as an angel but I've decided to present this tale that way anyway. It's a fascinating story that I heard a while back on the radio. Bam Margera is one of those crazy guys known for his ridiculous stunts in the Jackass movies if you're not familar. He shared this story about about an encounter that he and his wife at the time named Missy Rothstein (not sure if they're still together?) had experienced.

I don't remember the events as they transpired exactly so I may have to fill in the blanks a bit. I think I have the basic essentials of the story nailed down though.

And so it goes...

Bam and his wife were about to sit down and relax one evening to watch a movie. The film turned out to be 'The Sixth Sense' (I think?). Missy warned Bam that she didn't want to watch it because strange things always seemed to happen when she had watched it before. Bam insisted that he wanted to watch it anyway so they did. Missy reluctantly so.

At some point during the movie Bam noticed what appeared to be a person of some sort wandering about in his yard on the monitor from his security camera. Bam has a large yard in a rural Pennsylvania area and he has had many trespassers in the past. Anyway, he and Missy hopped in to his vehicle to go and track this person down to order him/her to leave the premises immediately. When they got there surprisingly they found no one. Puzzled, they looked around hoping for some clues as to what might have occurred. What they discovered was even more bizarre. A white owl was ever so randomly sitting there. At that moment Bam glanced over at Missy's arm and was reminded of the tattoo that she has. It's of an owl and to her it symbolizes her father who had passed away years ago. Bam then looked at the actual owl perched before them and told Missy, "Say hello to your father". They both proceeded to cry as they realized that her father was sending her a clear and direct message. That he was there for her and always would be if even on the other side.

Bam later explained that the strange human-like figure that he saw on the security monitor appeared semi-see-though in appearance. Translucent I guess you'd say? Like I said before in another posting. These entities know what you know and will often personalize their messages to what they think you need to see at any given time.
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."