Breathing Changes

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
True
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Breathing Changes

Post by True »

For some reason when the angels come to visit me during the night time my breathing changes. I start to breathe deeper and clearer. I can feel flowing air going through my nose, throat and chest. When they show up I immediately take a huge deep breath without trying. Then from that point on I am breathing much easier.

Does anyone have any experience with this or perhaps and explanation?
lilly

Re: Breathing Changes

Post by lilly »

Hi True
It sounds as if you're simply relaxing with it and finding peace, well done!! :hithere

Love lilly :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Wow! That does sound like you are very relaxed. I have an odd breathing thing happen on occasion when I meditate...usually I am having a really clear vision and then my breathing changes to this weird "phhhhhh" sound which disturbs and "wakes" me.

I think I will try focusing on FEELING the air go through me as you have described...it sounds wonderfully relaxing!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Welcome to the board, True! (Read other posts of yours, but I'm commenting on this one first :) )

I don't recall having felt this for a while, but when I got into meditations in the past, I had moments where I definitely noticed my body more- what it was doing, breathing, etc.- while still remaining in the state that I was in. I don't know if this would veer what you're asking about off-topic, but when I meditate sometimes, I have a visual of various colors, with some faces or details that come up within those colors from time to time, and it is while I see those colors that I feel my breathing and parts of my body the most. Lately, I also tend to notice temperature changes around parts of my body. I'm very new (compared to many) to having a steady meditation schedule and set up in my house, so I might just be going through the motions.

But for you, it sounds like you have a great experience and remain in your meditative state, even when your breathing changes. That's my two cents there. :)

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Theunim

I don't think you are just going through the motions.....sounds very nice!! :kiss:

Love lilly xx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda