Hello and a question

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Nicci
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hello and a question

Post by Nicci »

Hi All
Im new to this forum, i am glad that i found it :hithere
I have a question, I have rcently been going through a very very rough time, with illness and one thing and another, I have a very close friend who has been the most amazing help to me its unreal she is a angel to me, The other day when my friend Tammy was driving while stoppd at a traffic light 2 white feathers floated down and landed on her car bonnet, she asked me what they meant and i said youre angels are letting you no they are with you, however she has been told tha seeing 2 white feathers are a sign of a birth i have never heard of that i just thought that seeing feathers meant angels are around you, my question is do the amount of feathers you see have meanings or is it just a hello?
sammy

Re: Hello and a question

Post by sammy »

Hello Nicci!

Welcome to the board!!!

I have yet to be a lucky recipient of the wonderful white feathers, but from the number of others on this board who get feathers as a sign, if it were a sign of birth I would think that would make me an honorary Aunt 1000 times over! :lol: I am unsure what other's interpret the meaning to be, but I am certain we will hear from the White Feather Club soon!

Nice to meet you!
LOVE!!!!
SAmmy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Nicci, Hi Sammy!
I had to smile at Sammy's response and I suspect there is truth behind the grin and laughter. :lol: I am wondering if the feathers are given by the angels in response to the meaning that the person holds who is being blessed with seeing the feathers. So if a person truly believes that two feathers are sign of birth perhaps it is...for them. (and the birth doesn't have to be their own most likely as a birth and its joyful feelings are spread amongst a wealth of friends and family members.)
As for me, one of the many members of the "white feather club" :lol: I have seen a feather at times when I have needed to know I have a friend. and sometimes it is in response to a joyful reaction within...and then again... sometimes it is a bird... one of our frequent white gull visiters leaving behind a bit of their feathery coat. But the beauty of the feathers is in our response at seeing it. What does it mean to us and how do we feel when we see it at that moment. What others think when they see it does not matter... the gift is ours and so I suspect is the meaning.

Of course with that said, when I read that you and Tammy saw two feathers..I immediately thought...Ahhh... a feather gift for each of them. :D The angels are showing their love for the two of you. :)

It is a pleasure to meet you, Nicci! And a great Big welcome to the message board! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Nicci! Sammy and Sandy, I loved your responses! I received white feathers many times. I've never heard of the birth symbolism, but Sandy is right that it's personal to us. I believe there is a thread somewhere in the "miscellaneous" about feathers! I hope your journey goes well and that love is surrounding you.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius