I'm new here , Mine started just this year , 2011

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Dken
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I'm new here , Mine started just this year , 2011

Post by Dken »

Hello Everybody , ...

I just signed up here , I'm having same issue's about the time thing , I didnt know what was going on until i found this website and i must say i was very scared , but now i feel ok , knowing that i am not alone .

I'm just a 22 years old guy who is trying to make a living , just this year i started seeing this , my life has been ok , so i wonder why ?

Can someone please help ..,

thanks ...Ike
Sandy
Staff

Re: I'm new here , Mine started just this year , 2011

Post by Sandy »

Hello Ike,

I am glad you are no longer scared of what the numbers may mean to you. I can say with great conviction that they are a blessing...a very good thing because it means that beings much like the angels see something in you that is of great merit to the work of lightening our troubled world. The 11:11 is initially a hello wishing to get your attention and an invitation to explore deeper communications further.

I am not sure that they influence the physical results around us in most instances because that would sort of infringe upon our right of free choice and thinking. Often much in the way of learning is derived from these choices and the resultant situations that insue. Only in matters of gravest universe urgency can they interfere and only with permission from On High... But still, the warmth and encouragement, the late night conversations with them etc.. have given me peace and have mushroomed perhaps in an extra layer of postivity, a knowing and heightened intuition that serves me well in life. I believe having the ear and thoughts of the Angels and Midwayers does not necessarily guarantee that our lives will be trouble free but it is wonderful having them in our corner as we walk this mortal journey and learn ever more about the workings of the spiritual universe...what is truly Real.

Here are a few URLs that may assist you in your search for answers to the prompts you are receiving. :finger:

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

What It Really Means.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6573

It's nice to meet you Ike. Welcome! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Ike! :hithere

You wrote:
just this year i started seeing this , my life has been ok , so i wonder why ?
I have a very blessed life. I started seeing 222 well over a decade ago. About 5 or 6 years ago I started seeing 1111 (and several other combinations). For me it's about sharing love. Whenever I come here I feel so filled, it makes me want to share it with the world! So here's some for you, and perhaps you can spread it as well!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Kenneth
Old Friend

Post by Kenneth »

Hey Ike
:hithere
Hope it starts making sense soon for you.
"It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness"
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me, too, Ike! This is a very positive thing that is happening. Enjoy your journey!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Welcome, Ike! I hope your journey will be fruitful for you. :)

I don't think it is anything bad.

With Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
overmind

Post by overmind »

Dken wrote:Hello Everybody , ...

I just signed up here , I'm having same issue's about the time thing , I didnt know what was going on until i found this website and i must say i was very scared , but now i feel ok , knowing that i am not alone .

I'm just a 22 years old guy who is trying to make a living , just this year i started seeing this , my life has been ok , so i wonder why ?

Can someone please help ..,

thanks ...Ike
Yay, another 22-year-old!
Welcome buddy. :hithere
LUZ
New Friend

Post by LUZ »

Hello there good people. I've just joined this forum today. Very strange coincidences have guided me here. Starting with my date and time of birth, I was born 11 minutes past 3, my birthday this year will be on 11th of november, 11.11.11 if you add them together then you get my age 33. Today I was sat in my living room and a pure white feather floated down outta nowhere and landed on my foot!?! Anyways take care and love to you all! LUZ :bike:
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere Luz! Welcome Aboard!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
LUZ
New Friend

Post by LUZ »

Hi Sammy :hithere This is the very 1st time i've joined a forum ever! So its gonna take a little while for me to 'learn the ropes' All i've ever used the internet for is to 'google' for personal interests and research! Thankyou for the welcome message! :D :D :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Luz,
You wrote:
This is the very 1st time i've joined a forum ever! So its gonna take a little while for me to 'learn the ropes' All i've ever used the internet for is to 'google' for personal interests and research! Thankyou for the welcome message!

I was much like you when I forum years ago except I didn't even know how to google back then and wouldn't have even found this board without help from my dear daughter-in-law. :) I was a little nervous at first. In fact only posted on the same thread, the one I stepped in on, for months on end before getting the nerve to respond to other threads. :lol:

It sounds as if you are getting some lovely encouragement from our angels and celestial friends. I'm glad you have joined us and look forward to getting to know you as you share with the rest of us. (hopefully on as many threads as you would like! ;) )
Welcome Luz! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LUZ
New Friend

Post by LUZ »

:hithere Thankyou Sandy! I've been enjoying reading some of the amazing stories and accounts that people have posted in the different topics. . . there's just so much here, and I didn't expect it!! I explained to Sammy that I'm using a playstation3 without a keyboard, so I have to use a controller and select each letter on the screen at the moment, until I can afford to buy one! so typing a post is very slow. once I'm used to using everything here, and have a keyboard, I'll be sending and answering lots of posts! I also need to put my photo on too. . . ha ha that'll be fun and games I bet! :roll Anyways, hope everything's very well and good where you are! Love from LUZ :D
sammy

Post by sammy »

OH LUZ!!!! That sounds like a nightmare to type! Praying an angel drops a keyboard in your lap!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Welcome, Luz! I hope you get a keyboard soon! 8) Cheers!

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
LUZ
New Friend

Post by LUZ »

Hi Theunim, Hi Sammy :hithere I think I might have solved My lil slow typing problem. I've managed to find a keyboard that My youngest brother gave to Me a couple of years ago. Its tiny (no bigger than a cell fone) but its soooo much better than struggling the other way. in a way I'm glad an Angel didnt drop a normal size one on My lap because, well, from that sort of height. . . . OUCH!!! :lol: Also, Theunim, I really like the quote you have written by Ghandi. . . its brilliant! Well I hope you are all Happy and Smiling, inside and out. . . Much Love, LUZ :bike:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol:
I'm glad you found your teeny tiny keyboard Luz! I can't imagine typing the other way... :shock: Looks like we are going to have a good day here. Thanks for the projected warm thoughts! :sunflower: Hope you are enjoying a peaceful day/evening yourself. :D
Love,
Sandy
Startree83
New Friend

Post by Startree83 »

Hi everyone. I am new to this sight and I didn't know where else to post. So this thread seemed to be a good start. My story begins around when I was 22 also. I would have the most vivid dreams of my dead aunt. I adored her in life and I attributed the dreams to me missing her ( she died when I was 8). Then one night she kept repeating words to me. I tried to change the subject and she refused. She told me that someone very important to me was very sad and need my help now. That I had to help. That she couldn't stand to see the person that way. When I woke up I called that person and simply asked it everything was ok. They said quickly ok. I explained my dream and the person broke down and explain how depressed and sad they were. That person decided to get help.

I remember not wanting to wake up from those dreams. They were so real. Then in 2009 my uncle died. I could not attend the funeral. That of course bothered me. About a week after he passed I was driving to work and in my head I was questioning myself. Whether I live a good life and I am a good person. All of the sudden the air condition from off turned on full blast. I turned it off thing I needed to make an appointment to get that fixed. I went back to thinking about life and my uncle and how I wasn't there. The air turned on again. The atmosphere of the car changed. It felt warm and absolutely peaceful. I felt like someone was sitting next to me. I turned off the air conditioner again. I turned and asked "is that you uncle?". The air conditioner turned on as if a direct response to my question. It was strange. I continued to drive, but the doubt and questioning of myself was gone.

Two nights later I had a dream I was on a baseball field ( my uncle was a softball coach) and I was playing softball. He was the pitcher and the outfielders looked familiar, but I didn't know who they were. Nothing was said. We just played ball. I was up to bat and I hit the ball to outfield. I ran the bases and as I slid into home the catcher flipped off their mask and it was my aunt. She said "you are safe now, you are home." I brushed it off in the dream. Then my uncle said "it is time for you to go now". I went to walk off the field, and I turned and said wait is there anything you want me to tell anyone. He stopped for a second and said " yes tell mom it is everything she thought it would be". When I woke in te morning I called my grandmother and explained what had happened. She started crying. When I asked why she explained that she was there when he took his last breath and she had leaned down and kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear " find a way to let me know when you get there and if it is everything we hope it will be". I was breathless when she explained that to me. I would have had no way of knowing that. It was something she said when I was thousands of miles away and she hadn't told anyone what she whispered to him.

At that point I started to question the dreams. Then in June of 2010 the 11:11's started to show up everywhere. I was so unhappy in every aspect of my life at that point. So I changed everything. Job, relationship, location. And the frequency decreased. I for the first time felt true happiness. Then the 11:11 came back forcefully leading up to my 2 year old nephew almost drowning. He lived and they decreased again. In August of 2012, the 11:11's began to build a greater frequency. I warned my mom something was coming and we just needed to brace ourselves. That everything would be ok. August 21 we got a call my sister slipped into acoma from unknown origin. She survived. The 11:11's decreased in frequency again.

Which leads me to today in life. For a month I have been having strange eye problems. I feel intense pressure in the right side of my head and my right eye seems to focus differently. The eye doctor can find nothing wrong with my eye. So more appointments will hopefully provide more information. However when I googled my symptoms, it took me to a page that said my angels were trying to communicate with me. With my history as described above. I thought it to be ironic. So I tried doing as they suggested. I meditated for the first time in my life. I laid flat on my back, palms facing the ceiling and relaxing music on. I focused on the music. Allowing every cell in my body to feel the music. I then asked if my angels were here and trying to communicate if they would momentarily take my pain away. Almost instantly the chronic pain in my lower back, my swollen knee and my head and eye pain were gone. I felt warm and pain free. I acknowledged their presence. I asked them to take my mind back to a meadow I had once seen in a dream 8 years ago. I focused on the music once again. Then there I was. I could feel the sun on my face. I could feel the grass tickling my ankles. And I saw her. She was roughly three. Long light brown hair with just a few ringlets. She had a yellow and white plaid sundress on. The staps tied in little bows on top of her shoulders. She had her eyes closed and her head up to the sky as the twirled in the sunlight. I dropped to my knees and just watched her. She was as beautiful as I remembered her from my dream 8 years ago. I can not have children, but eight years ago I spent an amazing dream with this same little girl who called me mommy. I have tried to get back to that meadow and her in my thoughts and dreams for 8 years. I asked my Angele to take me there. I was there today. The phone broke my concentration, and all I could do when I opened my eyes is cry.

So please someone tell me if this has happened to you. Or is my experience atypical?
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

Welcome startree! I am new too and trying to soak up the wisdom!
I can't say anything like that has happened to me, but it sounds like such an outpouring of love! Your post felt surrounded by love and warmth to me and reading it almost felt like "i" was being hugged along with you!
Thank you so much for sharing that. :loves :loves
"Leap and the net will appear"
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hello Startree! :hithere

What beautiful experiences you have had! I have had some "dream experiences" - but frankly your's blow mine away! I have had what I call my "40 day dreams"...3 separate occasions...40 days after the death of an individual I had dreams where I was visiting with them. The dreams all took place in what was like a reception hall, though the reception hall was different for each person. The most amazing of the 3 dreams was 40 days after my grandmother died.

I was in this reception hall, much like a cafeteria with long tables - most of the tables had groups of people seated and talking. I sat on one side of a long table, my grandmother was next to me at the head of the table, her sister across from me, next to her was their mother and father, and at the end of the table a young man who I had no idea who he was. Prior to the dream I was in VERY deep grief that I just couldn't shake. In the dream my normally very comforting grandmother yelled at me "You need to get over this! Can't you see I am happy here! Move on with your life" (she said something to me that indicated that my grief was preventing her from moving on with her life there). I told my mom about the dream, and asked her who the young man could have been...apparently my grandmother had a younger brother who died young and I never knew about him! What an awesome way to bring proof that my dream was actually an experience!

Welcome to the board!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Startree,
I agree with Cassandra, your post was filled with so much love...it was a joy to read! I was so touched by the little girl in the meadow...it seems she will always be there for you when you need her. As I have learned to meditate over the years (still learning :) ) I am beginning to realize that meditation gives us glimpses sometimes of people and places unknown to us. It can leave us sometimes with questions...yet these people and places are real in those moments...be they in the spirit realms or in another mortal or Morontia existence... a glimpse in time or a hint of a future time...They mean something... they give us something...be it a gentle lesson, a suggestion or a blunt reminder of what we have forgotten or refuse to take in (That last one, the refuse to take in... was for me...long story) What this precious little girl is to you...I am not sure...but she seems to give you a rare gift...a peace as your soul dances with her in the meadow. I believe in time you will understand this better what she means to you and the connection. I hope and pray these images bring you joy and no sadness... that peace leads you and remains with you long after you leave the beautiful meadow. :kiss:

Your post echoes with each word, a knowing...that there is so much more to come for each of us. :sunflower: From your dreams with your Aunt and Uncle and joined along with Sammy's dreams...they give us such hope, even should we not have had a scape of hope in our hearts for a happy reunion in furure realms...Thank you! It has been a pleasure to read your thoughts.
Welcome Startree!
Love,
Sandy
Startree83
New Friend

Post by Startree83 »

Thank you so much Cassandra, Sammy and Sandy. It is nice to have people confirm My experiences are real. It can be difficult to talk to certain people about my experiences. I am glad I found a place where other people have had like experiences. As for the little girl in the Field Sandy. Seeing her does fill me with great joy. I cried out of absolute happiness to have seen her again. I wanted so bad to be back in the field with her for eight years. During my mediation I asked my angels to take me there because I know that I have tried to get there myself and I have been unsuccessful. When I opened my eyes that night it was so overwhelming emotionally to have seen the little girl and to know someone was responsible for getting me to her. Next time I meditate I want to try to talk to her.

As far as dreams go, do you think it is possible that all dreams we can remember vividly are meant to teach us or tell us something? I ask because I am pretty sure I dream every night. However some days I wake up and the dreams are so real I can remember every detail of the people and interactions. I dreamt the sex of three of my closest friends children before they were even far enough along to be tested. Those dreams were strange. I didn't meet the children in the dreams. However in the dreams the friends were there and the said something to me about their child and used the pronoun her, him, an he. I had told my closest friend she was having a boy. At 6 month pregnant, the doctor told her she was having a girl. She went into labor a week early. One night I had a dream I walked into the hospital to visit her. She was walking to the bathroom and she had already delivered. I asked how the baby was. She said he is doing fine. I woke up and thought it was weird that she once again said he when the dr told her she was having a girl. So I called to tell her my dream. When she answered she was at the hospital. She had gone into labor in the middle of the night. She said I have a surprise though. I stopped her and said let me guess .... The baby is a boy. Sure enough she had
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Startree83,

I "pick" all the babies as did my mom. Mostly I "see" them at age two or three after the FRAGILE labels fall off. :lol:

Seems to me you are being groomed for Celestial contact a little further down the track.

Cheers...
:bigsmurf: