We need so much help on Earth

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
heyletsevolve
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

We need so much help on Earth

Post by heyletsevolve »

Hi everyone,

This is a nice board. Everyone is very loving, and it seems very genuine.

I spend all my time dealing with people who are struggling for justice and truth, socially and politically. The worst problem isn't even so much the evil we are fighting outside -- it's what we haven't fought yet inside us.

We have so much ego and aggression toward each other, it always divides movements for peace.

We need to align as a people and create a new world, a living world with love at its heart.

How can we do this? Can we be assisted in doing this? How can we break out of our old patterns?

I know the angels and the aliens and all the higher beings aren't supposed to interfere with us, but . . . we need interference!

I've been getting a whole lot of 1111 this week, more than the past few weeks. And quite a lot of 222. Really thinking about what it means to be constantly reminded of synchronicity . . .

Anyway, just needed to vent to some people who I know are working consciously to be loving.

Peace.
sammy

Re: We need so much help on Earth

Post by sammy »

Hello Heletsevolve! :hithere

Welcome to the board!
it's what we haven't fought yet inside us. We have so much ego and aggression toward each other, it always divides movements for peace. We need to align as a people and create a new world, a living world with love at its heart. How can we do this?
Like in the movie "Pay it Forward", for every time you smile, for every supportive word you offer, for every time you offer another love in any form, you will change at least some small portion of an individual. That small act often causes that individual to perpetuate a kind act and so on. Love is contagious. (Although at times, some individuals seem to be immune :lol: thinking of one grocery store clerk imparticular ) Love builds. As we love others we build not only their ability to be more loving, but we build the love within us. Like a perpetual motion machine, only better.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello heyletsevolve :hithere

the first thing we can do is change ourselves. learn to love ourself, love god and then love others. angels can assist us in doing this...along with teachers of god,,,,christ and other great teachers :sunflower: meditation and yoga has helped me greatly.

"""" The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi """"" :loves

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Helloooo :hithere

Great original post and responses here.

Actually, I just read something recently that relates to this, in a transmission which I posted on one of sammy's threads. In it, Teacher Samuel touches on how the key to changing what's wrong with the outside world (corruption, violence, etc.) begins right at home and in the heart. I would tend to agree with that, and I suppose that goes along the lines of what Anne was saying. What needs to change is ourself, first and foremost, above all, before anything. What appears to be going on around us in the "big world" is really just a reflection of our local lives; when we get irritated and agitated with people, be it family or neighbours or traffic or on the internet, when we don't forgive ourselves or others for pains and wrongs done, when we don't appreciate every bit of water and breath, and the list goes on.. *that* is why the world is the way it is. It's easy to point the finger at political powers and billionaires and media and act like we're all helpless victims who can't make an impact, but at the end of the day they are only human beings too and we need to fix ourselves if we want to fix the world.

I don't believe we really need "interference" to make this mess a masterpiece. However, it does feel like more folks are opening their hearts and minds, and realizing that we have all the help we need from "above" while still maintaining our free will and responsibility to dictate the direction of our species.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
sammy

Post by sammy »

I just found a great site dedicated to the Pay it Forward concept... http://www.payitforwardmovement.org/

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I understand exactly what you mean, Hey! Sammy....pay it forward! PERFECT!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
heyletsevolve
New Friend

Post by heyletsevolve »

Hi all,

Yes, it begins inside us . . . but I think maybe we need to put out some massive cosmic SOS to all spirit helpers who can come down here and help now, lift the vibrational level, make change more possible.

We're in crisis all over the world.

I know many helpers are here now. I'm just wondering if we made it known in a big way that we really need and request and are open to extraordinary help, right now . . .

We need a global spiritual SOS meditation!

Is anyone doing anything like that already? I think they probably are. I'd join in . . .
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear heyletsevolve,

The Universe and the infinite beings of assistance provided are well aware of our world and the struggles we are going through. They also see the big picture from a position that we cannot...and we are assured that change is occurring in "hearts" around our troubled globe. This is where the true disease lies...within ourselves...our wills and habits and traits inherited from past experiences. But we are still evolving and we are in the midst of an enormous world education of which you and every one of us are an active part... It involves the love Sammy, Lucky and Anne are speaking of...The Source of this Love... Which is God. God is aware... and we actively participate as we remain positive and work towards a better, happier, more spiritual us..and as this peace fills our own soul, it spills over in loving words thoughts and actions and then has the powerful to affect and demolish negative energies that have been a big part of our planet's habit for many years. But because of free will this is our ultimate individual task. We cannot give it away as much as we wish we could.
It is time to wake up...for the world to finally see the solutions have a base form and that is in Love. From this one all encompassing word anything and everything is possible. And through our Love what we want so badly for this world will manifest.

I welcome all the help available to us as we turn the tides and peace and spirituality reigns... but I also believe it is going to take some time to see noticeable changes in a world where all that is reported on our news is negative and disempowering. Thoughts travel...so lets make our thoughts count in a big way and please let's not give up hope. We can do this!...and as it should be...one person at a time.
(It's sort of like dieting...if you take the weight off slowly by changing your bad habits... then you stand a better chance of the weight loss cure being permanent. Same with the world... a quick celestial fix would not cure the bad habits of our species, but love, inner contemplation, desire, understanding and spiritual knowledge will! No doubts! :D
Let's keep on Loving as we keep our eyes on the goal.

With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

It is true what Sandy has said, that "quick celestial fix" would really not help so much as even hinder our evolution. Having "them" take care of our problems would negate the purpose of free will; the perks of the greatest gift in God's universe is that it has the freedom to go in any direction, hence "free" will. Having celestial interference would not evolve us to an alignment of that free will with God's will; it would be as good as a student typing grade-A essays for a classmate, but then said classmate would end up failing the tests ahead as he or she did not experience and gain knowledge first hand. And that's not to say we are completely on our own; we *do* have access to a lot of personal help and guidance, all it takes is patience and discipline and the actual effort to reach out for it or, to put it simply, taking focus off the mind and body and placing it on the spirit; looking inside ourselves; stillness and meditation.

Another thing to consider is that, in this modern day and age, we actually have been shielded and helped in a magnificently celestial way that is overlooked; on the celestial and spirit-world side of things, the "good end" of the Love spectrum has far outweighed the "bad end", in other words, things like "demons" and "Satanic power" do not run amok or have any control over us if we have Love. If you want to talk about things that celestial intelligences could do to make our lives easier, that's pretty major I'd say. The most we really have to worry about now is ourselves; there is nothing that can oppress us nor draw evil and despair to us except for our own thoughts and the fear that we create for ourselves. Looking at it this way, and putting it in mundane human terms, you could say it's as if celestials would want to tell us "okay, we've dealt with a lot of our issues up here, now it's your turn to sort out YOUR problems folks!"

Hope that what I have said makes sense and rings some note of positivity, for that is the key; positivity. And that one thing, Love, will prevail.

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

heyletsevolve
New Friend

Post by heyletsevolve »

Thanks for your responses everyone.

Going to meditate now.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

never give up on yourself

try everyday
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

quick fix.... = no permanency = no learning. it would almost be like cheating all thru class and at the end....nothing learned.

:sunflower:

((( love&Hugs&OM )))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

This post is the crux point that all of humanity is negotiating! So many of these responses are well said! The celestials have been sharing this with us over and over in the last year or so, repeating that in this 'correcting time" we are to put our efforts in becoming closer to our source: God. Aligning our will with All That Is: LOVE. We know what love is not, we see it every day. If only we would consciously choose the love in each and every thought, action and intent. Hmmmmm, sounds either exciting or truly mundane. :roll: Aw come on! It's REAL. The poor mom with kids that are hungry. The old man that can't get up the bus steps without help. The cashier who is hiding her sadness while she keeps on working her routine shift. Even the grumpy man that slams the door in your face rather than holding it open for you. These are people who need love. LOVE is responding with compassion, as though every one of these strangers is your own flesh and blood, for whom you would take on the world.
As for the negative social-global manifestations so ruthlessly pounding upon our senses... take a second, (shut off the news, your co-workers, the aggressive so and so) close your eyes and quietly ask your self and your helpers to engage the moment with LOVE. It's up to each one of us to live our lives in this way, moment by moment. We must take responsibility for moving the planet in the direction of peace and harmony. Can you dig it?! (I know I'm preaching to the choir on this one. I will now step down from the soap box!)
:sunny:
Love to you all...!
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi Jean!

Thank you so much!

I agree, all the responses were great and you seemed to top it off perfectly.. beautifully said!

Love
Lucky

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dearest Jean,

You can step up on your soap box and preach to me anytime you want! :happy That was so ... powerful! :sunflower:
Thank you! I needed that... absolutely! :kiss:

Love you!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Love to you too, Lucky and Sandy! ;)
This is the coolest place on the Internet, hands down! I tap into the love that is posted here so I can fill up my cup and spill it all over my life. If it weren't called 11:11 Angels Message Board, it could be called: 11:11 Angels Love Connection! Lol!
Heyletsevolve thank you for this post!

Peace!
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

If it weren't called 11:11 Angels Message Board, it could be called: 11:11 Angels Love Connection! Lol!
:lol:
Wasn't there a television game show called "Love Connection"?... Sounds familar some how. :scratch:
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Yup! Hosted by Chuck Woolery...and every commercial break he'd say "well be back in two and two." ;)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Thanks Sammy. I think I do remember Chuck Woolery now that you mention him. Ahhh... the era of daytime game shows and soap operas... :lol:
Sandy
:roll: Now I'm hearing the song...'Where have all the Flowers Gone' in my head.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy wrote:
Now I'm hearing the song...'Where have all the Flowers Gone' in my head.
Funny...I go through phases where EVERYTHING someone says to me turns into either a song or a quote from a movie running through my brain.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yep, Sammy, me too. I am in that phase again right now. :flower:
Hugs,
Sandy
lilly

Post by lilly »

We do need a lot of help...it's becoming clearer to me how important it is to stay positive with all this stuff going on around us....we have no control over others and don't need to be absorbing any of it either. Working on ourselves is one way of dealing with our feelings of "What's going on in this crazy mixed up world" I don't feel like smiling sometimes....but then it doesn't feel good at all!! Working away at the ego and control, power plays!! :loves
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
lilly

Post by lilly »

Please forgive me if I go off track here and there....sometimes I do.....my intention is good!! :kiss:
sammy

Post by sammy »

Lilly Wrote:
Please forgive me if I go off track here and there....sometimes I do.....my intention is good!! :kiss:
Don't we all? But that is what is wonderful, it seems that no matter how much the train derails there is something learned in the process!

LOVE!!!!
SAmmy
lilly

Post by lilly »

Lovely to see you again Jean.....I enjoyed reading your post very much!! :hithere