We need so much help on Earth

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Gloria
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: We need so much help on Earth

Post by Gloria »

Never been here before, but have seen the work of angels much. Do not yet know exactly how this site works. Was going to relate about the time a dear friend of mine was about to lose his dog- it was about to die, and the dog told me to tell my friend he was soon to die, so my friend would be O.K. with it and realize it was meant to be. I ignored the dog's message the first time, but the second time I received this message, I relayed it. The dog was bit one or two days later and died from rattlesnake bite. My friend did not feel bad, he knew God had taken this animal friend of his. without the message, he could have been heartbroken.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Gloria,
Nice to have you join us! :hithere
It sounds like you have a wonderful gift! As hard as that message was to relay to your friend I am glad it helped him with the tragic loss of his dog. Can you speak with most animals?
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Gloria,

Welcome. Yes tell us MORE.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Gloria
New Friend

Post by Gloria »

I never know when I am going to get/have a message, nor from whom it will come. That was my first VERY strong message through an animal, although I've had others after that. If I am able to keep the world out of my heart, and God's will in it, offer myself up for use and stay humble-then if I am to recieve a message-there it is.
Sometimes they are not as clear as that one was, and I find myself THINKING, at which point, it can become unclear.
Gloria
New Friend

Post by Gloria »

I do not have much time tonight, my grand-daughter is over, plus I bought about 10# bananas yesterday for $1.00, which needs to go to banana bread tonight!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Gloria,
Now I would be in seventh heaven if I could buy bananas that cheaply. We had a hurricane last year that ruined the banana crops here in Australia and the price skyrocket to between 12.00 dollars and 15.00 dollars a kilo! A little too rich for my blood since bananas are a rather weighty fruit to begin with. :shock: The price is dropping slowly again and just last week we splurged and bought a bunch. Some of those went into banana bread :bana: (I love to bake) which I put promptly into the freezer to savour a little at at a time until they become affordable again.
Enjoy that special time with your Grand daughter.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Dragonfly »

..... Gracias to heyletsevole and Gloria. <3 Gaia is a place of love, and the specks of dirt, dust or dark- well have to be transformed into something bright.

11:11 is a great place to start or elsewhere, where a genuine Agape Spirit of Love is presently found. Thank You! :hithere