I need some help please =)

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
miss_g
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I need some help please =)

Post by miss_g »

Hi there. Call me Gee =) Nice to meet you guys.

Happy Easter, too! :-)

For the past few years, I have been seeing 11:11, at some times more than others. I also see 3:33 a lot. There was a period of about two years where I didn't see it at all though, and now I've started seeing it again.

It's interesting, because just recently I've become more spiritual and have been praying to God and meditating a lot, and now all of a sudden, I am seeing the 11 11 number sequence all the time. It always seems to be when I am thinking about certain things.

I have been seeing it an awful lot recently over the past week, and not just on the clocks.

I need some advice with something...

I have been very sick over the last 18 months, and am now happy to say that I'm recovering, however I still have a fear of a something bad happening to me, i.e...dying. I'm concerned about a certain health condition happening to me because of my previous illness. Every single time the thought of it or death or worry is in the back of my mind, I will see an 11:11 or 1111. It has happened an overwhelming amount this week to me, and it's freaking me out. It just happened a couple of moments ago, for the second time today, and it's always when I think of this one thing.

Do you think it's a good sign? Or a sign confirming my fears and that I should worry and investigate this condition?

I know this sounds silly. I have just been so knocked around by my previous illness and have a lot of fear over me.

Deep down, I know I need to step up and let go...and just live my life! But I'm wondering what others think about this?

What has 11 11 meant to you? What does it symbolize?

What is it trying to tell me? and why do I often see it when I think of certain things?

Thanks so much for reading - I'm really looking forward to your response.

Love and light! : - )
Shield
Family

Re: I need some help please =)

Post by Shield »

Hi and welcome Gee :hithere .

I'm sure all of the 5,017 members here have had the experience of
seeing 1111 so you are among friends that relate to what you feel.

If you can find time to read the faq. most of your questions are likely
answered there.

While it wouldn't hurt to have your condition checked I think you
provided the answer you were looking for in your post. Step up,
let go and lead your life.

No doubt some one with better insight than I will see your post and
reply soon. ;)

I wish you well and know you are among friends. ;)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Gee,

Welcome. Yes your likelihood of seeing these prompts is increased by your desire to seek spirituality. As suggested, the first FAQ forum is worth reading.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Gee,
It is nice to have you on the board.
You wrote:
I have been very sick over the last 18 months, and am now happy to say that I'm recovering, however I still have a fear of a something bad happening to me, i.e...dying. I'm concerned about a certain health condition happening to me because of my previous illness. Every single time the thought of it or death or worry is in the back of my mind, I will see an 11:11 or 1111. It has happened an overwhelming amount this week to me, and it's freaking me out. It just happened a couple of moments ago, for the second time today, and it's always when I think of this one thing.
I am pleased to hear the good news that you are recovering from your serious illness. And I must say, it seems it would be a natural human response to have fears for your health and well being after going through such a difficult time... Yet, if you can move on, move past what was and dwell on what is present and brilliant... your recovery and the breath and scope of Life still running through your veins, then, perhaps, you will begin to feel a release from the fears that plague you. It most likely won't happen immediately but every attempt to move forward positively and with joy and expectations of good things is a benefit and leads to that which we desire, an eventual freedom from fear of a sorts. Healing on the inside often takes as much time as healing on the outside. Your mind, body and spirit took a beating too with this fight for your health and so in recognizing this and realizing it is normal and a part of healing to have this residue of worrisome feelings perhaps you can then move on to more helpful and pleasant thoughts which bless the "spirit."
A healthy outlook and mind do much to assist the physical networks in creating a healthy and contented, you.

The beings behind the 11:11 prompt that you have been seeing, the Midwayers and Angels, love all of us and they are there for us in good times and in bad to encourage and promote our healthy spiritual life. I suspect your 11:11's are in response to your fearful feelings and do not mean they confirm or deny your thoughts. They just want you to know you are not alone and they will be with you in what ever life brings your way. They want you to know that you are a loved and there is much you can do to uplift those around you and the greater world. The 11:11 is a wake up call...to help usher in Light to our struggling planet. It is a blessing to serve in any way we can.

It is nice to meet you Gee. I hope you will continue to post and be a special part of this board and 11:11 family.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
miss_g
New Friend

Post by miss_g »

Thanks so much for all of your responses.

This all makes such sense to me now : - )

Thanks Sandy for your reply - it made me tear up for some reason. I know you are right, and I can feel the greatest love around me.
Fear is my biggest problem, as it does hold me back quite a lot, but I've been doing a great job of letting it go. One day at a time! I just push myself to do things which scare me.

The illness I have overcome has honestly been a huge blessing, because I have learnt so many things through it and truly fallen in love with the universe...with God! Every little thing has so much beauty, and I used to turn my back on those things but now because of this experience, I feel romanced by the world around me. It's overwhelmingly beautiful.

I want to do whatever I can do change this world for the better, and I hope God uses me to do so.

Thanks again for your responses!

Oh and Sandy! You must live not far from me. I live in Southern Sydney!

Much love and light to all.

God bless!

Gee xoxox
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hi Gee!!! :hithere

I have noticed the same thing that you mentioned; the prompts always seem to show up when I am thinking about certain things. Usually, when I am thinking of something that is pleasant or profound, often spiritual, it is pretty clearly a good sign to me. However, the "meaning" is not so obvious when I see these prompts after certain thoughts of fear or negativity. I have been in that situation many times where I'm not sure if the prompting is nudging me to get over something, or to look at and pay attention to it. But then again, maybe that challenge is the whole point.. to encourage ourselves to make those decisions.

But I digress.. in your case, I think I'd have to fully agree with Sandy; savouring the here and now seems to be the key in these times and in all times. As you may know, stress and fear are quite closely linked and affecting of the physical!

I also have to say, it is great to hear that you have done so well in your battle with your previous illness!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Gee, now it is my turn to tear up...what you said here touched my soul with a sort of wanting...a joy... :happy
The illness I have overcome has honestly been a huge blessing, because I have learnt so many things through it and truly fallen in love with the universe...with God! Every little thing has so much beauty, and I used to turn my back on those things but now because of this experience, I feel romanced by the world around me. It's overwhelmingly beautiful.
For you to see what has happened to you, the bigger picture, with eyes held fast in the beauty of the heavens as it is reflected around you...Oh what a blessing that must be and what a teacher of sorts you must be to those around you.
Yes, I believe God is using you every day to awaken sleepy but hungry souls in your little neck of the world. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy

Yes, we are probably a couple hours apart as we live south of Wollengong. :hithere
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Gee,

Welcome to the message board.

These words that Sandy wrote really sum it up for me:
They just want you to know you are not alone and they will be with you in what ever life brings your way. They want you to know that you are a loved and there is much you can do to uplift those around you and the greater world.
I've never looked at the prompts as a confirmation or any kind of warning--Just a simple "hello, we are here, we love you"...those sorts of things.

It sounds to me like you are really on the right track regarding your increased spirituality and mediation, but if you do have concerns about any medical issues, you should certainly have them looked at by a doctor.

Great to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your time here with the 11:11 family.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi there miss g :hithere

I think you're doing just great !!! I know what it's like to work through an illness,,,,,I'm still 'healing',,,,but I'm noticing improvement daily.....and I also know what you mean with the thoughts of 'am I going to make it or not? ' it's usually at a very low point when those thoughts come,,,,but honestly I think those thoughts are ego generated and it throws you into the 'fear' mode.

FEAR, FEAR, FEAR, just one of those 4 letter words, that try to keep us off centre....

F false
E energy
A appearing
R real. that's what fear is....and you can overcome it anytime it tries to take you over,,,,,you could actually make a game out of your fears....

write one fear down,,,,then really think about it....and write down your feelings and ideas about it..
that's when YOU decide whether to face your fear, or keep running from it.......face it, and it goes away forever.

sometimes I've had to call on my favourite Angel to help me......it actually took me a long time before I realized I could ASK for help....and when I ASKED...I got the help.

Believe it or not,,,some fears are actually beneficial....

consider what would happen if you stepped out in front of traffic and ignored your 'fear'.....

well miss g,,,,I'm glad you are finding your way, and you have a big family here to help you,,,anytime..

blessings pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks dear PP for your suggestions concerning facing our fears. I must admit that I have battled a little with 'silly" fears since moving here a few years ago. I don't know...maybe it is too much looking back... or so many changes and deadlines all at once. But now as things have normalized, I still find that I am clinging to a few prickley fears almost in defiance, if that makes any sense. (which of course it doesn't not even to me. :lol: ) But I like your idea of just taking it one fear at a time... Just as we were speaking yesterday in regards to affirmations, maybe I try to do too much too fast...and then get all bambouzzled in the shuffle... :shock:
Fears are definitely not nice to keep around...can be very limiting on every level... :roll: Best to let the "ugly ones" go, eh?
Hugs,
Sandy
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

PP wrote:
F false
E energy
A appearing
R real. that's what fear is....and you can overcome it anytime it tries to take you over,,,,,you could actually make a game out of your fears....
Kewl! I love this. My kid's have been inundating me with questions their friends
have been asking, like the end of next year, the rumour that Rome is going to have a
massive earthquake soon because some school friend wrote it on his FB status etc etc.
Not that they believe it. I don't think so anyway.
They ask me soooo many questions during the day, I've taken to replying: "What am I? GOOGLE?"
Thalia: "Well, it's quicker yo ask you and more entertaining!" Bless 'er!
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Love that FEAR word thing, PP!! Sandy, I couldn't imagine how scary it must have been for you to move so far away. Petra, you are very entertaining. Thalia has it right!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Gals :hithere

Yes 'fear' is an insidious little thing...(I refuse to give any stature to it) (although it happens anyway :mrgreen: )

Every time I start to entertain thoughts of 'what if' I really have to grab that thought and soak it in positiveness. (first I give it the ole 'delete, delete, delete)

Pet,,I wonder alot sometimes what the kids are really thinking about next year....we can't ignore it,,,,whatever we believe, it's still a very present 'fear' that they have to deal with...so I really think it's a good thing that the kids are asking you...

You have so much fun with your kids,,,,I can see you pasting or painting 'Google' on your forehead and having a day....and Thalia is right on! Mother's do know it all,,, :mrgreen:
we were practising the Law of attraction,,,but mostly wanting to manifest something tangible.....the law of karma .....well,,,here we are again.....amazing how that circle goes around isn't it.

Sandy...
Fears are definitely not nice to keep around...can be very limiting on every level...
very right you are! so how do we get rid of them???

and I feel that confrontation is one of the best tools (weapons :sword: )that we have. :bana: :bana: :bana:

so that takes me back to the LIST,,,,,,if you can write it down, it takes it outside of yourself and alot easier to deal with.

I think I've got something to write/talk about,,,,maybe I 'll have to do a class about it ???? and maybe open a thread about it. (now that would take some careful thinking - but I almost think necessary)

I'm sure you'll remember a few years ago when we were all hyped about The Secret.... we were practising the Law of attraction,,,but mostly wanting to manifest something tangible.....the law of karma .....well,,,here we are again.....amazing how that circle goes around isn't it.......I'm sure that we 'forget' that the law works the same way when we focus on our 'fears'....or whatever we're thinking negatively about.....

well,,,I think I've meandered right back to G's first post...and her comment:
Or a sign confirming my fears and that I should worry and investigate this condition?
so,,like someone else said,,,,if you have a worry,,then check it out,,,,otherwise DO NOT dwell on it,,,,,puleeeze....

love and blessings,,,pp :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

PP,

I think your idea of making a list is a great idea...I do that with my goals so that I don't forget them, but doing it with fears to take it outside of ourselves is a pretty good one, too!

I think I might do that with what makes me feel negative, too.

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
Pet, I had a good laugh imagining you with a google stamp on your head. You know that would make you like an oracle wouldn't it? ;) Eons ago people had to travel great distances to a wise hermit living in a cave to get the secrets of knowledge...now we simply turn to our inernet explore and type Google or in Thalia, Mathilda or Manny's case, just go find mom. :lol:
You're a wise woman Pet and are teaching "our favorite kids" things they will never discover on Google. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

{{{{{Sandy}}}}} You!! I got all blubbery there. You too PP, these days I'm not used to
compliments from adults, hehe!
But honest to God they do all the time. Manny's questions are more for Yahoo!Answers
Polls & Surveys, like: "Mama? If me, Thalia and Mathilda were all about to die and you
could only save one of us...." "I'd kill myself!" "No, you can only save one of us and you
can't kill yourself!" "Go. away. please!" Exasperates me he does. But then, he'll ask a very
good one. Thalia asks "Where did Merlin come from?" she's doing all that in French Lit.
OMG! I have to boast a quickie here, her French teacher told the class that only 3 students
got over 16 out of 20 in a no-warning test about Yvain le chevalier au lion, a 12th century
story/poem they have to read. She was one of the three and so proud she was too. I think
she's doing well because she loves the book and she's also reading it in English. The English
version is translated very well, the French book has so many words from ye olden days that
I'm not surprised the class find it uninteresting.
Sorry for going quite off topic there...

Love, petra xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It sounds like the kids have a good grasp of the French language now, Pet. Well done Thalia! How about you...are you feeling more confident conversing in the native tongue when you go out and about without Phil? Youknow, I was just thinking recently that you have really gone through a lot and come along way the past three years...Has it been that long now since you left Wales? Doesn't seem possible does it? There's been so many experiences good and bad since then, huh?... but gosh you guys came through and with room to spare... :sunflower

That Manny cracks me up...just tell him there are always options if someone keeps their eyes open so the question itself is unfair and unrealistic. You would simply try your very best to save every one of them and being the superhuman mom that you are you would probably succeed and with Patch slung over one shoulder to boot! :lol:
((((HUGS))))
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Wow Pet, has it really been 3 yrs since you went to France? seems more like 6 to me...I think my sense of time is seriously out of whack...

I took notes yesterday, then thoroughly got sucked up by the sun (just for a bit didn’t want to burn, but got dragged away from the computer anyway)
So today I’m outside, and able to work on Word.....
OK, that didn’t work....but the sun was sure nice,,,as it disappeared I got chilly so jumped into the hot tub,,,,but I did have some comments on your guys comments,,

like:
Theunim I think I might do that with what makes me feel negative, too.
yup, I'd say that's the right idea T,,,after all,,any negativity comes under the fear umbrella...

and:
Sandy You're a wise woman Pet and are teaching "our favorite kids" things they will never discover on Google.
I second that sandy,,,,I just got an impression, of all the 11r's kids spreading the word,,,they certainly have an advantage over previous generations.....and since I was their age,,,OMG,,,these subjects NEVER came up....it's a tough job you mama's have, but I'm sure you'll be well rewarded... :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: it's flower day

this next one cracked me up too....
Pet "Mama? If me, Thalia and Mathilda were all about to die and you could only save one of us...." "I'd kill myself!" "No, you can only save one of us and you can't kill yourself!"
Sandy said...just tell him there are always options if someone keeps their eyes open so the question itself is unfair and unrealistic. You would simply try your very best to save every one of them and being the superhuman mom that you are you would probably succeed and with Patch slung over one shoulder to boot!
I have to admit that my thought wasn't so magnaminous...(where's that dictionary) actually my first thought of an answer was....Whoever is closest to me!. :shock: ..that would cause an upheaval I'm sure..... Sandy's answer is 'much better'.....it takes a Mom to know how to answer questions like that!
PET {{{{{Sandy}}}}} You!! I got all blubbery there. You too PP, these days I'm not used to compliments from adults, hehe!
ah well Pet, practise makes perfect....I feel even worse, because it's hard to say thank you to something that you don't want to admit....

hmmm...my goodness..that brings up some 'worthiness issues'......

ok guys,,,,I've gabbled on enough...

sending all,,, lovesn'hugs.....and of course, many blessings..... :loves pp
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya PP,

I giggled my way through your reply...I just love your spin on things and the way you look at the world. Having the advantage of haven spoken with you on the phone and skype as I have Petra... I can hear your voice and your chuckle in my mind as you read you "sister's" comments.
But what you said here...Oh my goodness...hit home with me...and explains a lot that I avoid.
PET {{{{{Sandy}}}}} You!! I got all blubbery there. You too PP, these days I'm not used to compliments from adults, hehe!ah well Pet, practise makes perfect....I feel even worse, because it's hard to say thank you to something that you don't want to admit....

hmmm...my goodness..that brings up some 'worthiness issues'......
Worthiness issues! It is so easy to put those aside to deal with another day not realizing the suffocating hold they may have on you...preventing absolute freedom and pure enjoyment of life... Thanks sweetie... a nice reminder to me today..
Gosh, that hot tub of yours sounds good about now... I hope it soothed and revived all your sore chilly muscles.
(((HUGS)))
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Aw gee,,,thanks Sandy :oops: (see what I mean)... :lol: :lol: :lol: But I'm really tryin to walk my talk....

Funny you should mention skyping....I tried to get Pet once,,,,I got the kids, but they didn't know I was there....it was...helloooooo, hellooooo.and really funny when they figured out where the voice was coming from.....and I should try it again.....but my hair is always a mess...know what I mean..??? hahahahahahaha

Just checking the time,,,,and it's probably your supper,,,,,I'll try to remember later and call (no skype though...too chicken!!!)

Long ago quite a few of us were all het up about skyping and getting all of us together,,,,can we really do that ???? (I mean more than two of us at the same time???)

The hot tub was great,,,,and probably a good thing as I feel a couple of muscles that haven't been used for a long time......my Dr said to get my stamina up slowly, I wonder who he was talking too???? I walked the property with an interested (hopefully) buyer, and came up the short cut like I'd been doing it all along...

remember that song.....When will I ever learn,,,,,,when will I learn! (apparently not in this lifetime) ...

ok,,,gotta run now,,,,phone call/lesson time...Maggi and I have been delving into the UB...it's been awhile...

love you...ALL :kiss: :sunflower:
Daily Affirmation:
Bethuliel
New Friend

Post by Bethuliel »

Hi

You will find that as you see 11:11 more frequently there will also be an increase in other synchronicities as well such as 333, 2:34, 9:11 ETC... . This will lead you to seek a deeper oneness and understanding of the source of all, the oneness, the Light. Continue to ask for infusions of understanding, enlightment and insight into your daily dealings with others and pay attention to your thought patterns, especially what you are thinking when you see a certain persistant prompt. One day you may even feel what it is like to have a direct infusion of "Divine Love". It is a bliss beyond description!!!

Doreen Virtue has written a book about the prompts called," Angel Numbers 101" which you may find helpful.

To serve is to love; to love is to serve.
Bethuliel
Be The Light in All That You Do
Bethuliel
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

To serve is to love; to love is to serve.
I really like that quote. Thank you.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius