Ophelius

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Ginny913
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Ophelius

Post by Ginny913 »

This is my first time here. I am looking for some guidance. Last year at Christmastime I was reading one of Doreen Virtue's Angels books. I did her suggested meditation exercise to try to discover the name of my spirit guide. Immediately the name Ophelius came to me and I wrote it down. I have never heard of this name in my life and when I researched it on the internet I believe that this is the only place where I found any reference to it at all. I have done nothing with this information until now. Because this name is so rare and so unique I believe that perhaps I may have a gift and I would like to enhance it. Recently I have had several other "Psychic" experiences. Many of you on here are already channeling etc... and since this is all new to me I would welcome any suggestions to begin this journey. I have been on quite a journey in the past several months both with my career and personal relationships in upheaval. I have had a very deep desire to be living my life in sync with my soul's purpose and have been praying to know my soul's purpose and to bring experiences into my life that are in line with it. I welcome your suggestions. Thank you.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Ophelius

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ginny,

Welcome.

Yes we do have an "Ophelius". Whether its the same entity, only you could discover. There are some threads on the things to watch when seeking to be a good receiver:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15095

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Ginny913
New Friend

Post by Ginny913 »

Thank you very much Geoff. That link was very helpful. I appreciate it very much.

Ginny
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello Ginny...welcome to the 11:11 angels board :hithere

(((Hugs)))
blue nova
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Ginny913
New Friend

Post by Ginny913 »

Thank you. Spirit hugs to you Blue Nova.