Messages for an Australian man?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Kenneth
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Messages for an Australian man?

Post by Kenneth »

I keep being led to this forum.
I'm struggling with reality and my role in this world.
I recently had the most profound experience in my entire life, the lines have been blurred and I feel like saw "too much".
Without going into too much personal details, the after effect has left me feeling hopeless and my faith seems to have all but left me.

If anyone has any messages for me, I would greatly appreciate hearing them right now.

*42 lines on his arm*
"It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness"
Sandy
Staff

Re: Messages for an Australian man?

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kenneth,
I am glad that you have found the board and that you are posting. You may have noticed as you read and peruse the topics and threads that we are a fairly easy going and loving bunch of people and to tell you the truth those are the kind of people who you wish to have around you when your reality is being rocked. I must say I have had moments of complete confusion as what I thought was real "flittered" into the background of my life to be replaced ever so gradually with bits and pieces of a better reality, one that I help create myself with my decisions to love and care about those around me and in the greater world at large...And so, I am wondering if you too might benefit by slowing down a bit and realizing that we do not have to understand everything we see in that moment...Sometimes what we see, hear, feel perculates in our subconsious and in our hearts as we look for clarification. I do not know what you experienced that has rocked your world but I can tell you that you do not have to face it alone. You are here among friends... In this time there is much that flattens our dreams as we view scary news on every front... economies are wrecked... Fresh wars are erupting and natural disasters are breaking our collective hearts. Yet we have an Ally within each of us that helps calm those rough waters as we trust and work for that better future.
I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better, to ease your mind and provide at least a tiny bit of peace. I have little to offer, though, in wise words...so I offer simple love and friendship and hope and pray that you stay with us and get to know these progressive hard working loving people who are members of this site.

Pleae feel free to pm me if you have any questions or would just like to talk.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kenneth,

Welcome.

I think you need to take stock, breathe in, go slowly.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hi Kenneth,

I hope you stay here and find the comfort you need amongst us. Please take your time to get acquainted with the forum's members. Give yourself rest and take one thing at a time with these matters. Above all, be patient with yourself. :)

Hope to hear from you soon!
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey Kenneth,

Feel free to PM me if you care to discuss anything further. No pressure whatsoever, but I feel like talking about this, releasing this, could truly help you get back "on track".

I've been the one face down in the snow, the one with the lines on his arm, the one who has gone back to that place on more than one occasion and the one who has been rocked by visions from those of personal psychological warfare to those of nuclear devastation.

But I'm not that one because I CHOSE not to be that one. I KNOW what my reality is, it's one that I can't ever deny or lose sight of now because, for every bit of dark and evil I've ever seen, the good and the light I've known in this lifetime are so infinitely much more where love is the only thing that is really ever real.

I'm here for you, we're here for you.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
MichaelXavier
Busy Bee

Post by MichaelXavier »

Whatever you saw and how ever your feeling friend..... You are not alone.
I myself have found myself shaken to the core of trying to blend the world in which I know in my soul and the world in and around me, outwardly.
If you have asked for help in your spirit and you have been led here you probably have been because a lot of us have been through the same things.
I have seen many things myself and felt very alone in this, until I came here where these things are quite normal.
Know that here you have a family that cares about you and people that will help you understand these things better.
I send you my love. If you have any questions, Ask! Know that you won't be judged, just helped along in your spiritual journey.
Michael Xavier
To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.
Kenneth
Old Friend

Post by Kenneth »

What a beautiful place of comfort this page is.

I feel somewhat lost for words and currently wiping the tears from my eyes.
For the time being, I just want to thank you, from my heart.
"It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness"
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I know the feeling Kenneth. Bless your heart!

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Welcome Kenneth!

Just wanted to say hi :hithere and that I hope to hear more from you. This is a place of love, we are here to help eachother.

:kiss:

Maggie
Follow your heart