feathers

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
heathermarie
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

feathers

Post by heathermarie »

i watched gloria hunaford on tv this morning talking about white feathers and angles tonight as i was driveing a white feather flew on to my winscreen i put wipers on to try remove it but it didint so then i rememberd the tv program and said if by time i get home and it still there i will keep it could anyone please tell me what it means thank you
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: feathers

Post by Geoff »

Dear Heathermarie,

Welcome.

When we find white feathers in strange circumstances, they often are a "hello" from our angels. But while I always enjoy finding a white feather, I also know there are lots of birds around, and so all I do is smile, in case its a hello.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Heathermarie! :hithere I am curious...Was the white feather still on your windscreen when you got home? :) Geoff is right, in Australia where we live there are many white birds but sometimes a feather does appear when you least expect it and when you need a feeling of warmth from your angel friends. It makes me feel wonderful knowing we are not alone.
Here is another thread where this subject is discussed. You may find it interesting. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15076

Welcome to the forums! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Ang
Old Friend

Post by Ang »

I got a white feather last night which I took as a Hello because half an hour earlier it wasn't there, there was no wind and the birds had gone to bed! :bana:
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee

Post by Jhartsock123 »

I recieved a tiny white feather a few months ago, and made a post about it. It was my first feather. Although It has disappeared now, I guess that was intended.
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I see tiny white feathers in my bedroom all the time... however it's because they keep poking out of this really annoying feather pillow I have! hah

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to mention, I have had what appeared to be a "hello" type feather before. It appeared to me outside while I was going for a nature stroll one day, and it was pink. It was special to me because, not only was it a nice pretty thing to see, but pink also happens to be my very favourite colour and that's why I feel it was one of those "hello" moments.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Lucky, you need to take a picture of your pink feather! I absolutely know in my heart that some of the white feathers I receive are prompts. There are times when I know that I was just around a nest. It's an inner knowing when you receive it.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Hello all... :loves

Feathers have been one of my most amazing prompts...yes white feathers. I cannot count the times they have appeared in my life just when I need them most. Recently during Cyclone Yassi in Queensland I felt so utterly powerless, my children and grandchildren live up there. The morning after I was walking to my car, so tired, I had been awake most of the night. In my mind I was kind of reaching out, saying "I need to see and be with my family" the airports were closed, communications were difficult. Then I spotted the most beautiful white feather at the bottom of our front steps...picking it up I said thankyou out loud and spontainiously kissed it. Later that afternoon I recieved a call from my son-in-law, the airport was now open and he paid my airfares to come straight up...

I love my feather prompts so much my grandchildren give me feathers all the time...much to the horror of thier mum :shock:

11:11 has been popping up this past week...I smile to myself, knowing I am being guided and reminded...

In love and light

Anne (light1) :loves
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Oh Anne.. :)

What a wonderful story, thanks for sharing that. I feel the same way; I smile, knowing I am being guided and reminded.

I get a lot of different prompts everyday, but there are so many times when it comes in a moment that leads me to instant reassurance or even re-instruction about something. As I said, I always smile, but most often I usually say "thank you" because I just feel so blessed.. so Lucky :roll :lol:

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

SueBeliever
New Friend

Post by SueBeliever »

Hi everyone,

My ex-husband died four months ago. I have 3 young children & we visit his grave every weekend. Last weekend, his sister and I were sitting by the grave & the children were rolling around in the grass playing, my eldest child (8) came over to me with 3 tiny pure white feathers!

My felt overjoyed and said "Daddys here, he is saying "hello"! I want to frame them for the children as a reminder....

I was'nt sure I was right so got to this site.....think I am, what do you think?
Susan
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear SueBeliever,
First of all I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine how difficult this must be and my heart goes out to you and the family.

You may hear different things from people regarding the realness or rightness of feathers and their meanings but the bottom line in my opinion is what do you feel in your heart? Your first instinct told you it was a reminder from the children's Daddy...a beautiful reminder and so with that joyful thought in your heart I would do exactly as you planned in creating a precious memento, one that is dedicated to the everlasting qualities of love that beautifully continues from one realm into the next.
God bless you all and welcome. :kiss:
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

:loves :sunflower: :bana: :loves Hi Suebeliever...

I know in my heart spirit conects to us in many different ways...seems feathers may be one of your little prompts. I often find heart shaped stones as well...and other times a breeze comes from no-where just for a moment when I need a little reminder that I am not alone....Hi Sandy, happy birthday

Love to all of you...

In love and light...Anne xo
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Susan,

Yes let me add my condolences, that you and your young children have suffered this loss. I would suspect that the fact there were three feathers, all little ones, seems to me to point to a feather each, from a dad that loves them greatly.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Anne :hithere I've been thinking of you two sisters. Sending you two (((Hugs))) One for you and one for Deb. Thank you for the Birthday wish! I have been surrounded by Love, human and celestial and feel very blessed these days. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
SueBeliever
New Friend

Post by SueBeliever »

Hi to you all,

Thanks for all your messages. It's great to believe.......it somehow makes things a little easier.Susan
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi. today i woke up and found a small curly feather next to my bed. it is grey with a blonde tip. i don't know what it means and i don't feel comforted or assured with anything but how it appeared is a mystery. a part of me wants to keep it. pocket it for good luck perhaps :p
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I would go with your feelings dear rain and pocket the little beauty. :kiss:
Much love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

LOL! I have found a couple feathers in the last couple of weeks...they too have had a little gray on them...perhaps like my children are turning me grey, we are doing the same to our angels! :mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

LOL! I have found a couple feathers in the last couple of weeks...they too have had a little gray on them...perhaps like my children are turning me grey, we are doing the same to our angels!
:lol: I hadn't thought about it like that before Sammy but yes, I have probably given my angel's plenty of "gray feathers." :oops:
(((HUGS)))
Sandy
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

A few weeks ago I was delighted to find some random pink "feather bits" which, upon further inspection, were exactly like the rest of my pink feather collection.. which said to my heart that this was another lovely little "sign" :)

Love
Lucky

sammy

Post by sammy »

If my angels can read this...I would REALLY LOVE a pink feather!!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
fmas1719
New Friend

Post by fmas1719 »

Hi, all, it's been a bit since I've posted here, but I have accumulated quite a great amount of experiences not only with my Angels, but with Midwayers, prompts and Reiki.

Concerning feathers (and pennies, while at that), there are a few outstanding experiences I would like to share. One of them happened in Canada, where I was briefly last month for some of my vacation time. I was heading out of the shower and found a white feather in the middle of the towel I was using. It was odd since the place I was staying in had no birds, and no down pillows that I was aware of. I just smiled and remembered the Feather threads here, so realized that it was a gift from my Angels. I asked through Pendulum if it was so, and indeed it was so. :roll

Just the day after that, the same thing happened, but with a penny. I figured it was odd to get a penny rolled into the towel, but it did drop to the floor as I was heading out of the shower as well. Those experiences both were pretty nice.

I showed the first feather and penny to a friend of mine (my colleague in the AC post that I have), and the day after that, the feather mysteriously disappeared. I figured it had been de-materialized by my Angels.

Anyway, several days after coming back from Canada, got to meet with another friend (ojohorus here in the forums), to have lunch together. As I was paying for my meal, right then and there, a white feather showed up in my chest on top of my tshirt. I had the thought that I wanted to show the first feather to him, but it turned out that my Angels happily obliged and sent a second one then and there before us sitting down to eat. That was actually pretty funny, all things considered. :mrgreen:

Anyway, wanted to share those few experiences on the matter. I have to admit they took me by surprise, but after remembering about these threads here, I realized what the whole thing is about.

Love to all.

Francis
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Francis,
What a great way to begin my day. I smiled from ear to ear as I read your amazing feather and penny episodes. It made me very happy as I am reminded of the love so very close to us as we go about our day.
George and I will be off soon to see his cardiologist a few towns away. I was feeling a little apprehensive but not any more. Thank you, Francis, for sharing this and helping my own overworked angels in the tough job of calming me today.
With love,
Sandy