Question about sudden image

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
w1gman
New Friend

Question about sudden image

Post by w1gman »

Hi everyone!

Well to keep this short last night I was in my room silent communicating with well... im not sure but I think she was a celestial being or one of my guardians possibly. I asked what do you look like because I dont always " sometimes" really get images of who im communicating with reguarly because their are always distractions in my house constantly.so the second after I asked that question I instantly get this image of a native american female with long dark braids one down each side of her face and dressed in what I can only imagine was clothing from that period. kinda pocahontas!and I dont mean the cartoon :lol: anyone else experience this being before?

Peace and light
Paul
You are you and I am I but WE are one!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Question about sudden image

Post by Geoff »

Dear Paul,

That was fun. It does actually surprise me that so many folks, even folks not living in the USA have guides that appear to have once been native Americans. On the other hand, their spirituality was considerable, and it also would not surprise me if in general, they have progressed faster than the others of their time.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Question about sudden image

Post by Sandy »

Hi Paul,
I haven't met your Teacher or Guide in my own meditations but I enjoyed hearing about her. Thanks for sharing your experience. I would love to know more about her as your mutual knowledge and friendship grows. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.