Vibrations?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
crowoman
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Vibrations?

Post by crowoman »

Hi ALL :-) I have a question and would love comments, links, websites..whatever...I want to understand the VIBRATION thing ..higher vibrations..things of that nature..I am coming in to that/this - have been told and I am FEELING it..I want to understand the LEVELS (if there are??)..and what the sensations may feel like..ANYTHING..

Is the feeling of energy/tingles being dropped into me - like say while I'm talking to people - a sign of a vibration happening?

Sorry for the sporadicness of this...as you/we know..when things happen they HAPPEN..and well..haha..it's happening..lots..and I don't want to miss a thing..

Thanks guys!

Love Julia
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Vibrations?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Julia,
These vibrations... Oh my! They are wonderful! and they are so varied and arrive in so many different ways and yet, I suspect they all originate from the same great Source which we all, along with every celestial in the Universe, are a part of. Our whole universe vibrates with the Divine, with Love and as we become gradually more and more attuned, these vibrations become more noticeable. Defining what it means and gathering energy and wisdom from them also occurs naturally as we simply allow and be one with them. We may not understand it at the time of the vibrations, yet, understanding is there and becomes a part of us, allowing us to draw from this well of wisdom when needed. So I think the ever closer we draw to the Divine the better understanding we have of such things. Obviously, I am a long way from that and am not much help in this area. :lol: But I stand beside you, Sis, in celebrating these wonderful drops of energy...these vibrations, that make life so immensely palatable! :cheers:
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Well thank you for that Sandy! You spoke to me in my language :D and that really was helpful. Well..I am linked up or IN LINE with God..and ya..just taking things in and WOWING along the way :roll . It is a wonderful time no..and I suspect forever. Thanks so much.

Love, Julia
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Thank you Sandy and Julia, When I'm listening to my AC cd I feel waves, almost like my body is "vibrating". Starts from my head and then moves down my body. I wasn't sure if that was just me or I was doing something right. Thank you! Brenda
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi everyone! One time, during meditation, I got the impression that there was a whole other world happening right here with us using a different "vibration". I hope that makes sense. Also, when praying or asking for healing, etc. I do feel a sort of electricity in my hands.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
crowoman
Busy Bee

Post by crowoman »

Hi Clare :-D yes I get that hot hand thing too! Since I do/know Reiki - I put one on my heart and the other underneath it..and wow..talk about LOVE/HEALING. The other world thing sounds nice too..I believe I am near that.
overmind

Post by overmind »

From what I've read, both vibrations and the amount of space between atoms have to do with how high or low a dimension is (or maybe I'm confusing vibrations with frequencies). It is how we cannot see beings of higher dimensions because its sort of like looking at air, as the atoms which compose the air we breath move around so fast and are too far apart to see. So as we, the human race, move to the next level of conscious awareness, our vibrations increase and we move to the 4th dimension (however long this takes). Although this may be completely different from what you are talking about.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Overmind
I don't really know if what we are talking about is the same thing or not. But let me try to describe how it feels for me.... A bliss of unexplained source and for no physical and explainable reason comes over me and I feel what seems like waves of a sort ...waves of sheer love and joy... my heart often leaps within, a feeling similar to going over a hill or bump too quickly by car and something within leaps with the physics of it all. If I am reflecting healing then I often feel it translated into energy/warmth tingling in hands or a deep abiding pressure within... as the energy is given from the conduit (me) then there is a release of the pressure and a gentle love remains and a feeling of overwheming thankfulness and peace. These vibrations center from the Source, I suspect, as they are all encompassing.

It is by energy given to us and sustained within from this Source vibration or energy that we grow and are able to view greater and greater spirit realities. I believe all things are connected, though, and one person's wording, although it may differ from another's, perhaps in the expanation of such things, is still a part of what is Real and True. However, we look at it, whether we are looking at a group efforts to raise our spirit attainment and the human race dimensionally in general or by individual effort in understanding ourselves and drawing closer to What is Real and Truth from the Source of all things... well I guess to me it is talking about apples and oranges... They are still both fruit. ;)

In reading your post, I realize that we are sort of talking about two different things, yet they are both connected. :)
(((Hugs)))
Sunny
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Thank you Sandy, You have a gift with words. Makes perfect sense. Love Brenda
overmind

Post by overmind »

Looks like I confused topics, oopsy. I've felt waves of energy before, the most recent time was when I listened to a chakra balancing video, which I think had some binaural beats mixed in. I don't think it is quite the same though. Occasionally I will get this feeling of energy around the top of my scalp, usually when I'm watching something interesting and educational (best way to describe it). On a few occasions, this feeling will move from my head to my body, skipping the arms and moving down through the legs in what I too would call waves. This mostly happens spontaneously, although I am able to make it last for a little while.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Overmind,

It may have been I who actually confused the topic...but that often happens when a topic is begun and it just evolves as people add their thoughts. Sometimes the topic even gets left behind as someone zeros in on something else in anothers post...Its all good.

I have felt what you described too...It is very similar to the feeling I have when I know "somebody" is with us. Yet what you are talking about is more sustained I think... I wonder sometimes if it is our bodies reaction to the presence of "one" from another time band, dimension etc... I have noticed when I am meditating my eye glasses (I always take them off) pop and make cracking sounds as I feel what you are describing... 8) It's all very encouraging isn't it? And it keeps you coming back for more, no doubt... :D

Have a good week end. :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((Brenda))))) :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello lovely ones,,,

I'm not very good with the science part, but I can describe a couple of things,,,as I see it...

When I think of vibration, I think of my tuning forks....when struck,,they vibrate,,,,the vibration sends out a tone or frequency...that frequency can be higher or lower than our own and might not be heard or felt by us.

we vibrate also,,,(everything vibrates) so when someone walks into a room with a good vibration...you feel it and you feel good...and the opposite is true also.

When we meditate or in our AC....we have lowered our brain waves, to another frequency...it is often said that we tune into another frequency when our vibration is high enough to meet with the celestials frequencies....

(that's confusing to the logical mind - lower your brain waves and raise your vibration)..so I stopped trying to figure it out..it works better that way :roll:

Levels of vibration....very definitely and I believe that ones emotional level,,determines what type of a vibration you put out....thereby activating the law of attraction.

Oh I better not get started on that one....but I think you get the picture. in the same manner, everyones posts, all carry vibrations,,,so we all have pieces of the puzzel....

ain't life grand...

love and blessings...PP
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
overmind

Post by overmind »

I was thinking it was somehow related to the crown chakra, but maybe not since the feeling isn't near the forehead. Anything is possible I guess. But it is almost always when I am learning something new, I'm relaxed and I'm enjoying it. Of course, there could be multiple triggering events I don't really know of. I actually had this funny feeling a lot when I had the flu in January, so much so that it became unpleasant (I believe it was the same).

I do try and get this feeling when I can though, it's like my head is charged with static electricity and it feels very cool.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

peacockplume wrote:[...]

(that's confusing to the logical mind - lower your brain waves and raise your vibration)..so I stopped trying to figure it out..it works better that way :roll:

[...]
Dear PP :sunflower:

You know, I thought about that, and this might be confusing too but the way I interpret what you said is kind of like.. as a person goes about their daily duties, they may have more active brain waves and the vibration may be rapid but small and insignificant.

On the other hand, taking the time out for stillness lowers those brain waves, but the vibration sent out is much wider and deeply resonating within the Universe.

Take the Universe as a body of water, and our minds as objects interacting with it. The busy dizzy mind is like a rain shower, with drops rapidly falling all over the surface but too weightless and insubstantial to create more than tiny ripples and disappear upon landing. The still mind is like a stone, let free into the air to land in the water and send a few waves that ripple far and wide, and then sink to the deepest depths of that water.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Oh yeah Lucky...

I love the interpretation,,,,thank you so much for the beautiful pictures..in my minds eye...

you made it simple, which is always easier to understand,,,,especially with the pictures.

I think I do that sometimes,,,write in a way that someone really gets the picture....so I love it when I read and the same thing happens.

I've had such a closed mind to visioning, seeing....and yet wanted to so badly...but fought (probably with ego) all the way...
however, since I joined this site, practised the AC (which works sometimes) and learned to 'let go' I've had much improvement...

the veil is no longer a solid wall of grey,,,,sometimes a little foggy and/or misty,,,sometimes very clear. It really does depend on how I relax enough for alpha to be there and not just in the AC, but daily...I now do some specific breathing which takes me there, and I can be in that state while walking around - not all the time, but it's getting better...

Yesterday a friend and I were doing a specific process and when we opened our eyes, it was like the light around us was alot brighter, we laughed in delight...

Keep the comments and interpretations coming....there are always others who benefit,,not just the writer and recipient..

PP :loves
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Thank you Lucky! Well written and full of grace. You are an amazing young man! I love to read your blogs. Hugs Brenda
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Thank you Braenda, you are too kind! :oops: LUV2

I try to write in the interest of love, always. And I also agree with what peacockplume said, something I think is very important. When I post here, I always keep in mind that anything wise or truthful to say will possibly and hopefully benefit others, in addition to the writer and recipient.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe