Angel Ariel?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
jodie11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Angel Ariel?

Post by jodie11 »

Hello,

Does anyone have any info on an angel (I think) called Ariel?

I had a visit from a young being during meditaion and she said quite loudly "Ariel".
She appeared as if immersed in water, her long, fair hair was swirling all around her, as was her long, sheer dress (maybe chiffon) light blue in colour.
She left as quickly as she appeared. This happened approx 5-6 yrs ago, sadly I have not contacted her since.
Please post a link If anyone knows of one.

Thank you all.
Peace. x
Sandy
Staff

Re: Angel Ariel?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jodie,

I looked Angel Ariel up on the internet...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archangel_Ariel
I found this interesting in light of what you saw...
"In Mysticism
Ariel is generally presented as an angel with authority over the elements, or else the Earth itself. In Thomas Heywood, Hierarchy of the Blessed Angels Ariel is called both a prince who rules the waters and "Earth's great Lord." In several occult writings, Ariel is mentioned with other elemental titles such as the "3rd archon of the winds," "spirit of air," "angel of the waters of the Earth" and "wielder of fire." In mysticism, especially modern, Ariel is usually conjured as a governing angel with dominion over the Earth, creative forces, the North, elemental spirits, and beasts

Ariel is known as an angel of healing and is associated with the Archangel Raphael in the curing of disease. [Rf. Moses Gaster, Wisdom of the Chaldeans.]"
:D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jodie11
New Friend

Post by jodie11 »

Wow Sandy,

Thank you for the link and quote.
I saw your reply under the Newbie heading too. The way you speak of your encounter with Ariel is almost exact to mine.
I too was the one who distrupted the connection as I was shocked of the response I recieved.
I think she is the one who helped me concieve our Daughter, I suffer from endometriosis and had tried to concieve for 6 yrs before becoming successful. Not long after my brief meeting with Ariel I fell pregnant, I was asking for help during meditation after all!
It's fitting that Ariel is a healer and makes more sense to me now.

My Daughter is obsessed with the Disney character Ariel too, A spiritual influence I suspect. :lol:

Thanks for your help once again,
Peace to you.
Jodie.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jodie,
You have me wishing now I could remember what was going on around me at the time Ariel popped in. Was I asking for help with something? Hmmm maybe my old journals will hold an answer. You would laugh...right now I have a Flounder squeaky toy sitting on my bathroom sink. In reality, it is my parrot's toy and I left it there after cleaning it a couple nights ago. But once again I find it interesting and another reference (in a strange kind of way of course) to Ariel. I think I too will do a bit of research in this area.

I'm so glad you have your little girl! :cheers:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.