Jacob?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Jacob?

Post by 11light11 »

Hello to all,

I wondered if any of those who channel messages from the MIdwayers have ever had contact with Jacob? I was raised Catholic, and as a result, we learned little about the Old Testament -- it's de-emphasized in comparison to the New Testament. Because of this, I had only a distant awareness that there was a figure named Jacob in the OT (son of Isaac and Rebekkah, and grandson to Abraham).

Despite my lack of awareness, I've been having many dreams about Jacob. Though he never identified himself as Jacob, I "Knew" he was Jacob. He's appeared when I'm in a dangerous position -- say, atop a tall cliff, about to fall off -- and has wordlessly communicated to me that many times in life, when we are in danger, there's actually no danger of being harmed -- he, or someone like him (such as a Guardian Angel) will be there to ensure no harm befalls you.

Since then, I've seen other "signs" from Jacob -- such as three instances in a row of seeing a truck with the inscription "Jacob Heating and Cooling" on the side.

I've gone online to read about him, and learned a bit, but you're always going to get a limited understanding of someone by merely sticking to the facts!

Any insight would be appreciated! :kiss:
Peace,
Light
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Jacob?

Post by ofek »

It says in the old testament (I am Jewish so that is the only testament i have ever studied) that later in his life he was renamed Israel by an angel
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Light,

I don't think we have heard from him via the 11:11 receivers. But here is one through my sources: http://new-birth.net/contemporary/fab30.htm

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi 11light11,

I looked up Jacob in the search engine on TM archives and found a reference to Jacob from a question asked by a woman, Rachel during an Teacher Abraham transmit. Here is the bit from said transmit. http://www.tmarchives.com/transcript_fr ... arch=Jacob
RACHEL: I have another one I would like to ask. I don't know if you can answer me or not. I ask you before about you and your son Isaac. I'd like to ask you now can you tell us what Isaac, your son, and Jacob, your grandson, and Joseph, your great grandson, are doing now. Are they serving on another planet as you are serving here?

ABRAHAM: I am happy to report that my loved ones who are not being educated are indeed serving. I enjoy fraternizing with them periodically, but as to their specific assignments I am not allowed to speak of. Does this answer?
It does sound like Jacob, like his grandfather, is busy serving God and the rest of us in some capacity. :D

Thanks for posting that Geoff. You know as a kid in sunday school, I always had high regard for Esau who was understandabley furious with his brother, Jacob, in the bible when he stole his birthright. Yet, years later, upon seeing his brother again for the first time he forgave him. I always thought that said something about what was truly important in Life...and a good lesson in forgiveness.

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: I always had high regard for Esau who was understandably furious with his brother, Jacob, in the bible when he stole his birthright.
Well here's Esau: http://new-birth.net/tgrabjvol1/ancient13.htm

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for that, Geoff. It seems like Esau is truly a wise and Love filled spirit being. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thanks everyone! I appreciated those links -- they were beautiful! And ofek, that was interesting to learn that Jacob's name later became Israel. I never knew that!

Peace,
Light :loves
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

While meditating a few weeks ago a thought popped into my mind that my sister would name her baby Jacob (she's 6 months pregnant and had not chosen a name up to that point). A few days later she presented a list of names that she was considering and wanted everyone in my family to say which they liked best. Jacob was on the list and that was the name everyone said was their favorite... and she also said that's the one she liked most as well. The name isn't set in stone, so it could change but I thought it was interesting that I heard that name while in meditation and knew it would be the name she names her baby.

Also my cousin Rebecca recently got married to a guy named Isaac. They had that story about Rebekkah and Isaac read at their wedding and the story was very close to the way they had met each other. Pretty cool.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

How interesting that you were given preknowledge of your sister's child's name... 8) As a child I used to love those old Bible stories.
I have to chuckle at Laban, Rebecca's brother and Rachel's father. He seemed quite the scheming business man. :) But it all came out all right in the end.
Love,
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

What a great story, clarity! Thanks for sharing it! Seems "Jacob" is making the rounds right now! :)

Peace,
Light