smelling flowers

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

smelling flowers

Post by happyrain »

yesterday i smelt the most beautiful aroma it was juicy and flowery
i asked my roommate if he could smell it and he said no
i immediately identified this presence as feminine but am wondering the significance of smelling it(oh also i think i felt the ends of her hair brush against me)
i think i read something about smelling flowers here before but i couldn't find the thread
i talked to someone about it today and said usually it's a sign when someones been healed that you prayed for
that's pretty cool because the same day before the smell i prayed for this women who started crying as she was leaving the office. i felt really bad and thought if i had any angels, to send them to her. work on her, give her a miracle, anything... so maybe!
what are your thoughts?

also what about picking up thoughts in a different language? it happens rarely and only once as i was falling asleep did it turn into a full conversation but this line keeps reappearing and sometimes i question my active imagination :P
the words are, 'nane toa' im not sure if it means anything and if it did then the spelling could be wrong lol

what do you think?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: smelling flowers

Post by Sandy »

Hello HP,

I loved the idea that what you smelled the flowery scent could be that someone you prayed for has been healed. I haven't heard that before, but it is a lovely idea and one I would love to embrace.
I have smelled a flowery scent too and had heard it was a gift from our angels. But I do not know and have not researched this. :scratch:

You know, on a similar note, once I smelled George's coffee when we were separated on a different continents. I was in the car and driving through a remote section of road. I knew it was him or a gift for me because my mind was on him and missing him. He as well has experienced something similar when he smelled my Pantene. Yep, you heard me right. :lol: I was in the shower washing my hair and the phone rang. I rushed out and grabbed the cell and he said right off that he knew I was in the shower because he smelled my pantene. :lol: I sort of attribute these two things to Midwayer Mathew who traveled at critical times with me and is such a loving Midwayer. It never ceased to surprise me how much George knew of my"goings on" before I even opened my mouth. :shock:

Anne too has experienced speaking words of another language while in a meditative state. 8) I believe this is stuff of the soul and this may happen more and more as we grow closer to God.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

what do you think?
i think it's pretty darn cool !! :D ;)

i think u could be spot on about the flower smell....and about praying for that woman.

all i can say....is go with the flow of these 'experiences'. keep us updated, if u would, on the 'alien language' u r speaking. there are times when i ramble on and on....blahblahblahblahblahblah.....in 'alien language'.... :mrgreen:

:kiss:
((((((((Hugs)))))))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Yes, Happyrain, many people smell flowers or the scent of loved ones when they pass on. There is another thread (I'm not good at finding them) about many of us who smell flowers when no one else does.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello all and thank you for your response
sandy, wow that's awesome! and very insightful to think communication works like that when we're so connected to another. beautiful
anne, hehe i remember and thank you- had you not shared your experience with me i don't know if i'd even classify receiving thoughts in a different language as a spiritual phenomena or if i'd say i have to much time on my hands :P its good we keep each other updated and learn in this sense ty friend
clare, yeah i thought i remembered reading that somewhere but couldn't find the thread. i was hoping to find it as i can't really point out who the smell belongs to. it was kind of foreign to me, juicy and flowery lol- i don't know... i also heard something about sainthood or something angelic accredited to smelling flowers. ???

thanks guys :loves
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Yes, Happyrain. In the Catholic religion the smelling of flowers was associated with St. Theresa. Also, with mother Mary.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
emma.mike
New Friend

Post by emma.mike »

ya: flowers and myths go hand in hand. in this part of the part.. we still believe flower freshness a good omen.
so I am believing you. do pray for me as well ;) some how I am planning to associate with floral business [to be more exact with flowers delivered London]...we believe it is always good if you sticking around flowers and scents.
'nane toa' : SORRY no IDEA!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear emma.mike,
I wish you the very best of experiences as you begin your own association with the flower business. There is just something mood brightening about viewing these "perfect petals" of nature's glory. They effect you in such a positive way...(Hmmm unless of course you have allergies and them perhaps not so good. ;) )
Welcome to the message board. :flower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello emma.mike

thank you for your post :hithere
sorry for the late response

i will add you in my prayers friend
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey Eric

After reading your original post, I have a hunch that what you suggested it could be is most likely what it is. I think the fact that you picked up this scent and "just so happened" to have someone suggest that it happens when someone you've prayed for has been healed A DAY AFTER you prayed for someone almost definitely seems like divine confirmation to me.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe