Q about Angels

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Q about Angels

Post by ofek »

well I know they were created WAY before us and they have a much greater understanding of the universe than we do
but since they are not all knowing like God and they have to learn everything I began wondering about something
Can the angels or midwayers be everywhere at the same time like God? Or are they at one destination at a time?
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Q about Angels

Post by Geoff »

No angels and midwayers are physically in one place. Actually, so is Father. The confusion that arises, is that Father is capable, from His place at the centre of the universe, of knowing and seeing all, and of course His intellect is literally boundless. When it is said that Father is everywhere, it really means that He is capable of knowing all that goes on. Michael too is in one place, but his intellectual capabilities are astounding, and it is said that he can converse with millions at the same time. Yet he tells us he is not even a "god".

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

who is Michael?
from the posts I read here he has something to do with Jesus
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote:who is Michael?
from the posts I read here he has something to do with Jesus
Yeah Michael is that being who was given the space we reside in, to build a local universe. He is a Creator Son. One of a very large number of such beings. So he's some billions of years old. When he incarnated here, to teach us, he was called Jesus. While here, he chose to have a pure human experience, but as Michael, he has a lot of abilities we don't have.

love,
Geoff
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

wait so the jesus story, for the new testament is it true in the sense that it happened according to how it is told in the bible or was the story a little bit different?
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

ooooo this just aroused many other questions in my head. So the Christian religion came from Jesus so Im confused, wouldnt it be the same thing if someone made a religion based on God and Dr. Mendoza as the main "characters". According to you Michael came here to teach us but do you think he had any intentions of unintentionally creating the biggest religion on Earth that surrounds him and God?
Thank you for the help and information Im just trying to understand this more as I grow more aware of everything.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote:wait so the jesus story, for the new testament is it true in the sense that it happened according to how it is told in the bible or was the story a little bit different?
Hoo boy. That's hard to clarify accurately. Depends which sources you value and consider truth. Much that happened in the New Testament was "improved" to support the prevailing "Wisdom". I prefer the version put out by Padgett, and that talks of a Jesus who did not do "miracles" but certainly was a very powerful healer. He had no intention of starting a religion. He was a Jew after all, and was happy being a Jew, but he did try to introduce some rather challenging concepts (for Jews at that time.)

The real Jesus

love,
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote:ooooo this just aroused many other questions in my head. So the Christian religion came from Jesus so Im confused, wouldnt it be the same thing if someone made a religion based on God and Dr. Mendoza as the main "characters". According to you Michael came here to teach us but do you think he had any intentions of unintentionally creating the biggest religion on Earth that surrounds him and God?
Thank you for the help and information Im just trying to understand this more as I grow more aware of everything.
Actually the real problem is that Christians made Jesus the central part of their religion, instead of just teaching what he taught. And in making him the focus, they forgot what he taught.

In my understanding, what Jesus taught was actually too simple to make a religion out of. The complexity comes in dealing with established religions, which are typically complex. What Jesus taught is that we are supposed to grow our souls, and that there are two ways to do this. One that utilities Father's Gift, and one that does not. However, the "rebirth by spirit" that he taught, was a new concept, and still to this day you cannot find a coherent explanation of that from any of the established Christian religions. The other, is inherently in Judaism, (as it is in Islam and orthodox Christianity) but I tend to think Buddha has a better interpretation, even if in doing so, he loses sight of the Divine.

I trust my making that comment does not upset you, because its not meant to be a put down of Judaism. However, the "facts" are that there is not a single religion in this world, which has as its end result, the regular bypassing of death, by its adherents. In fact you wont even find folks agreeing that that is a) desirable, b) achievable and c) a result of what Jesus really taught. Curiously, Judaism has the two most well known potential "Death bypassers" where the OT describes them as passing on chariots of fire. However I don't actually know if that meant those two folks did pass directly from this Earth, to the timeless eternal realm. But the description is what one would expect.

love.,
Geoff
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Actually the real problem is that Christians made Jesus the central part of their religion, instead of just teaching what he taught. And in making him the focus, they forgot what he taught.
I really like what you said there, Geoff!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Geoff wrote: I trust my making that comment does not upset you, because its not meant to be a put down of Judaism. However, the "facts" are that there is not a single religion in this world, which has as its end result
I completely understand and even agree
Actually a year or two before the angels ever made themselves known to me when i was about 14 I, myself, came to a conclusion that no one religion could be true and not all religions can be true together. religion itself is simply wrong
The only truth is the belief of God and i don't need to be part of any religion to believe in him; dont get me wrong here I love Judaism and its holidays and I love my customs and heritage but i still believe that the idea of being part of any religion in order to believe in God is wrong
Im simply a believer in God
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote:Im simply a believer in God
A real desire for Truth and a Faith that comes from the soul not the mind, is all you need to find the path.

love,
Geoff
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Geoff wrote:
ofek wrote:Im simply a believer in God
A real desire for Truth and a Faith that comes from the soul not the mind, is all you need to find the path.

love,
Geoff
And that is exactly what i desire
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

It occurred to me, that since the fundamental truth is that we each of us are 100% responsible for who we turn into, and of course how we get there, then no religious group can offer us anything except encouragement, and support, and sharing.

However a number of religions like to claim they are the proud possessors of the only truth, meaning that you must belong or fail, in your quest. This of course defines them as being false. It was no doubt a useful technique, a niche marketing ploy, but sadly it will leave a great many sheeple lost in the journey towards truth. And also leave them seriously emotionally damaged, in that where they put their trust, is evidenced as being lacking any worthiness. That there can be even more permanent damage, to those that refuse to leave the false pastures, I will leave to some to discover, in the eternal journey. As I said, its a matter of personal choice. Make sure your choice is worthwhile, and not just hand me down.

love,
Geoff
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

well in my previous post i was implying what you said but i wasnt saying it straight out
I know what you mean and totally agree with you
Thank you for all the help
Peace and love,
Ofek
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Very interesting posts, guys!
Me too!!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Paul

Post by Paul »

Dear Ofek,

Billions of years ago the First Source and Center and the Eternal Son began to create beings that would be trained and sent out into the developing cosmos. These beings, Creator Sons would go out into the physical universe and create a universe of their own with countless beings of all sorts. These Creator Sons would lead the way back to the Father. Jesus Christ was the name of our Creator Son when he lived on the earth. He decided to live a life fully as a human with little celestial intervention. He wanted to live a life that would show us how we could be fully human while aspiring to become like the Eternal Father. Jesus is often referred to as Christ Michael.

One way that our Father has overcome the gap of the finite with the infinite is to send fragments of himself to dwell in the minds of his finite children. You Ofek, have a fragment of the Eternal Father living in your mind. This Father fragment is singing to your soul, so to speak. He makes attunements along the way as you progress spiritually. He reaches your heart through truth, beauty and goodness. As you connect with this Father fragment more and more you will find your heart is growing in love for all humanity.

Our Creator Son came here to reconnect us with that Father fragment. He frequently referred to the Father within and encouraged us to find this fragment within because he knew that such a discovery would result in spiritual growth and maturity. Jesus's own thought adjuster is now personalized. He is the chief thought adjuster of the realm of Nebadon. Some refer to this adjuster as Sananda. This adjuster is willing to connect with you and your own thought adjuster or Father fragment.

The midwayers are the liaisons between the next world and our world. They live in another band of time. But another band of time close to our time frame. They prompt us so that we will start on the journey of spirituality. We also have our destiny guardians. These are seraphic pairs. These angelic beings help us to become more like the Father. I wish you well on your journey.

Love,
Paul
Lisa1111
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Lisa1111 »

ME 3 :D
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Paul wrote:Dear Ofek,

Billions of years ago the First Source and Center and the Eternal Son began to create beings that would be trained and sent out into the developing cosmos. These beings, Creator Sons would go out into the physical universe and create a universe of their own with countless beings of all sorts. These Creator Sons would lead the way back to the Father. Jesus Christ was the name of our Creator Son when he lived on the earth. He decided to live a life fully as a human with little celestial intervention. He wanted to live a life that would show us how we could be fully human while aspiring to become like the Eternal Father. Jesus is often referred to as Christ Michael.

One way that our Father has overcome the gap of the finite with the infinite is to send fragments of himself to dwell in the minds of his finite children. You Ofek, have a fragment of the Eternal Father living in your mind. This Father fragment is singing to your soul, so to speak. He makes attunements along the way as you progress spiritually. He reaches your heart through truth, beauty and goodness. As you connect with this Father fragment more and more you will find your heart is growing in love for all humanity.

Our Creator Son came here to reconnect us with that Father fragment. He frequently referred to the Father within and encouraged us to find this fragment within because he knew that such a discovery would result in spiritual growth and maturity. Jesus's own thought adjuster is now personalized. He is the chief thought adjuster of the realm of Nebadon. Some refer to this adjuster as Sananda. This adjuster is willing to connect with you and your own thought adjuster or Father fragment.

The midwayers are the liaisons between the next world and our world. They live in another band of time. But another band of time close to our time frame. They prompt us so that we will start on the journey of spirituality. We also have our destiny guardians. These are seraphic pairs. These angelic beings help us to become more like the Father. I wish you well on your journey.

Love,
Paul
I have another question now
It seems like we always mention Jesus but what about Moses and Aaron and Abraham. What did they have to do with the Angels?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote:I have another question now
It seems like we always mention Jesus but what about Moses and Aaron and Abraham. What did they have to do with the Angels?
George does not seem to communicate much with those guys, but I have a friend who does. Probably because he has a Jewish background. The difference is that they were all ordinary mortals, like you or me.

Moses' early life

Like celestials, they seem actively involved in trying to advance this world.

You can find other messages from Moses and the like on this index: Ancient spirits They can be quite interesting, as they often elucidate on Biblical stories.

love,
Geoff
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Thank you guys
Its good to know that any questions i have can be answered by someone
Peace and love,
Ofek
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote:Thank you guys
Peace and love,
Ofek
Funny you should ask about Moses, because although George has had a teacher called Aaron for some time, I never made any connection. But George and Sandy now suspect he is the brother of Moses, and he apparently wears an insignia that seems to be an ancient Jewish symbol.

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17939

love,
Geoff
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Geoff wrote:
Peace and love,
Ofek
Funny you should ask about Moses, because although George has had a teacher called Aaron for some time, I never made any connection. But George and Sandy now suspect he is the brother of Moses, and he apparently wears an insignia that seems to be an ancient Jewish symbol.

love,
Geoff
Thank you
that was very interesting
Is there any way you could describe the insignia he was wearing?
Peace and love,
Ofek
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Ofek and all,

Samuel and Aaron are working together. Aaron was Bill Kelly's Teacher in Pocatello ID, now Sandy's Teacher. Samuel is the 11:11 Group Teacher and hails from Panoptia. Aaron is Moses' brother. We only had recent confirmation.

Aaron carries what Sandy was shown -- a black leather tube with cap on a long black leather belt over his right shoulder. It has a parchment inside. My thoughts are that it is the forerunner of the Tefillin.

Pretty sure about that. :)

You need to keep in mind that names are limited, and often assumed names. Those from other planets would have names we would not recognize. One would NOT logically count on Teacher Aaron to be the Aaron of Moses' days. Seriously, I'd only give it a slim chance, really, but there you are. Surprize ! He is that Aaron.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Very fascinating discussion. I always love having these types of discussions and reminders!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
roxiedog13
Family

Post by roxiedog13 »

Geoff wrote:
Peace and love,
Ofek

love,
Geoff[/quote

In the Bible Aaron is the brother of Moses and apparently the one with the gift of speaking which he
did on Moses behalf. What was the the Jewish symbol insignia that you refer to ?