Who interferes;

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
GSTR
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Who interferes;

Post by GSTR »

When i ask for help i think there are always near me.When i ask for somebody else,member of my family ,to be helped,i think this also works.This means that my wife's or my son's angels hear me and help them;Or it's my angel who activates this procedure;

Thank you

George from Athens-Greece
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Who interferes;

Post by Geoff »

Dear GSTR,

Any communication (thought) that you direct to a specific celestial being, gets there directly. Any prayer that is not so directly addressed, gets routed to the right quarters. On top of that your angels will communicate all the time, anything of interest. They are real chatterboxes.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Rebecca
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Rebecca »

This is so beautiful, I never really understood the 1111 but I always felt safe whenever this number appeared. And it all the time also 1.11. Once I was taking a big risk moving to indonesia at a very dangerous time. My flight number was 11 my Gate was 11 This I laughed to myself and knew my flight was safe but then if that was not enough Iv checked into my hotel Iv turned to walk to the lift looked at my hotel rm number 1111. I knew I was in the right place, Iv always trusted this number. Im so happy iv found this forum. Brings tears to my eye really, Iv spent most of my life alone, but I know the angels are looking after me when I c this number. Its saved my life many times, Its from God!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Rebecca,

Welcome.

Yes we live in fascinating times, but we are expecting stormy weather, so we are going to need all the help and confidence we can muster.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi George and Rebecca!

I enjoyed reading both your posts and Geoff's reply. I hope you both feel comfortable here and continue to post your experiences, thoughts and questions. Yes we live in amazing times...times of change, I think. It is a comfort to know we have help from God and our celestial kin as we navigate the joys and obstacles each day bring.

A big welcome to both of you! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, Rebecca, that was a great story about the flight number and the hotel room number! Thanks for sharing.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius