I was warned

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Vegasborn78
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I was warned

Post by Vegasborn78 »

October 27, 2009. I'll never forget that day, it was the worst day of my life, next to Halloween that came along 4 days later. I never started, owned, and operated a multi million dollar, nationwide company, and I was only 32.

I woke up that morning, and hit snooze on the alarm clock. It was accidental, because I was already out of bed and brushing my teeth when that alarm went haywire. I stood over it as the loudest, screechiest, strangest sound I ever heard blared from the speaker, and the screen flashed 1777. I said out loud, "yeah, cause that's not creepy or anything."

I knew that day, and I knew everyday before that, that my almost 2 years of putting my blood, sweat, and tears into that company would come to an end.

It was surreal when the Attorney General came in around 10AM to raid us, and they started screaming at me and my employees to "GET IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM NOW", and "HANG UP THOSE PHONES!" So surreal I had to ask, "Are you serious?"

We were allowed to finally go home, and when I realized they took all our funds, business and personal, I was deflated, but even more so, was my 26 year old business partner/mentor/best friend. He was so deflated that on Halloween (4 days later), he drove that big luxury car of his right into the concrete barrier.

Losing my company, and losing my best friend, was HARD. I didn't get out of bed for roughly 3 months. I cried all the time, and even went to the scene of the accident and collected a peice of his engine which I hold dear to me.

I started seeing these angel numbers about 3 years ago, and they got way stronger when that trajedy occured, and now, show up several times every single day, never missing a beat. This is why I saw these signs as warnings. Not positive messages. Because the more frequent they became, the worse off my circumstance was. Then in February 2010, my Grandma passed away. I wasn't ready for that. And I will never forgive myself for what I did to her in the hospital that night. But when I asked my Mom if Grandma would die the same way that Grandpa did, I didn't know that Grandma could hear me. And she didn't know that she was going to die. So although the bleeding in her brain from the stroke mostly paralyzed her, when I asked how her death would go, she put up a big physical fight. I try to put myself in her shoes, and wonder how scary it would be to lay in a hospital bed waiting to get better, and "over hear" that you are going to die. It makes me physically sick, and I need to forgive myself for that, because I know Grandma does.

But this is not a sad ending. Even though I miss those that passed, terribly, I no longer have to be confined to an office or cubicle for 10+ hours a day. I spent this summer traveling and hanging out with my 8 year old daughter, and I never dreamed I could experience this kind of freedom. I never thought I could have a job I loved, go back to school, find peace within, and just be.

I'm so glad to have found this message board! I realize I need to learn to interpret the messages, although mostly shown as 11:11, and understand what is being conveyed to me, rather than dismissing them as "creepy". Now that you know my story, I can't wait to get to know you! And my Midwayers!

God is love,

Gina
blue nova

Re: I was warned

Post by blue nova »

hello and welcome to you dearest Vegasborn78 :hithere

maybe...the angels try to let you know...that your loved ones that have gone back Home again....are alright :loves

'death' is not an ending...but a new beginning for soul. also, just because they have left their bodies does not mean that they have left us permanently. soul goes on living after 'death of body'.

(((Hugs))) :kiss:
blue
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Gina,

You sound like an amazing lady who has been through the fire and back again. Yet look at you, bravely making a new fresh beginning and seeing the good things about your present life. I think that is inspiring and I look at you with admiration. Thank you for sharing your life with us. Those words probably did not come easily... yet, as Blue mentioned, our loved ones are not far from us, not even in death. And while in your Grandmother's case, you feel you may have contributed to her last confusion and death, you do not know that for a fact. I suspect from listening to the many experiences of others who are with loved ones at passing, that there are other beings... loving beings, close by to aid our transition. Some people are ready and accept the change upcoming change some balk and long to stay a little longer but perhaps in your grandmother's situation when she realized she may not survive this that there was very much something she wanted to convey to you and your mother and the inability to do that physically frustrated her. Whatever the case... I am sure she is at great peace now and the last thing she would want is for you to punish yourself inwardly because of what was in reality, a slip of the tongue. Remember instead the wonderful things the two of you shared in your life together here on earth. Celebrate and honor those good memories with love and appreciation....as it may be one of the best way to also honor and assist your Grandmother and all those you love, as they dwell in their wonderful new abode.

I'm glad you've joined us Gina. Welcome!

With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

aww Gina, welcome to the 11:11 MB, it's nice to have you here.
I had tears in the ol' peep holes when I read your post. I'm glad that
you like it here, and even gladder you have some semblence of peace
now!

Love, Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome, Gina. Everything has a purpose, whether it's positive or negative. When my father was semi-conscious with cancer toward the end, I was in the room with the doctor. I asked the doctor "how long does he have"? The doctor said "it could be hours, it could be weeks". ON PURPOSE, I said out loud "I hope it's soon". That might sound heartless, but I couldn't stand to see him like that, and I wanted him to know that it was "alright" to go. I have heard from other people that when they told their dying loved ones that it was okay to go, they would. As far as the prompts, I think that they come to us a lot when we're upset or under stress to show us that they're here for us.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Tiggy
Family

Post by Tiggy »

Hi Gina :hithere

I too am glad you came here........This is now a new phase in your life and although you are still very sad about all the losses you have experienced lately it seems that you have been guided to a new level of understanding, a new deepness of love......you are already feeling a sense of freedom from demands of worldly life.....now perhaps you have been given some time to concentrate on more spiritual and eternal matters because someone out there is watching over you and loves you very much...... you are also very fortunate to have the chance to further strengthen the bonds of love with your daughter.......Sometimes what we perceive to be great losses in our lives usually end up being the very keys we need .......to opening up great wisdoms........I look forward to hearing about your own journey.

Much love
Tiggy :loves
Vegasborn78
New Friend

Post by Vegasborn78 »

Wow. Thank you all for the warmest welcome I've ever received, and advice that has lightened my heart.

Petra, I got teared up reading the responses too! :)

Tiggy, I will focus on the more spiritual and eternal matters that I have been given time to focus on, and will remember what you said. There is someone looking out for me that loves me very much. Thank you for that!

Clare, THANK YOU for sharing your story! I hope you were comforted in your father's passing. I agree, it's better that he isn't suffering anymore, and I will never forget to let loved ones know it's okay to go if I'm ever in your situation. I didn't find that heartless, I found that selfless. You are great!

Sandy, thank you, and I do feel braver, and stronger since these events occured. I do agree that Grams would not want me to beat myself up over a slip of the tongue, and I will lose the regret and celebrate the memories and lessons she gave me. I would be willing to bet she called on you to send me that message, so I thank you and want you to know I received it in full. You are an angel. :)

Blue, I know what you are saying, and while your words are comforting, not greiving over death is easier said then done! My Grandma is no longer confined by the restraints of time and space, and I envy her for that, yet I miss that laugh! I miss getting greeting cards in the mail even though we lived in the same city, and I miss our talks. One thing is, she never let me get a word in edgewise, so I guess now I get to finally do all the talking, right? Haha :)

Thanks again everyone for such a warm welcome!

-Gina
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Gina, your story was awesome.... Welcome to our site.... :loves

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Vegasborn78 wrote: Blue, I know what you are saying, and while your words are comforting, not greiving over death is easier said then done! My Grandma is no longer confined by the restraints of time and space, and I envy her for that, yet I miss that laugh! I miss getting greeting cards in the mail even though we lived in the same city, and I miss our talks. One thing is, she never let me get a word in edgewise, so I guess now I get to finally do all the talking, right? Haha :)

-Gina
(((Gina))) grieving is natural. knowing that we go on after we leave body and that our loved ones are ok.....helps provide us with comfort during the grieving process :loves

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

Vegasborn78 wrote:But this is not a sad ending. Even though I miss those that passed, terribly, I no longer have to be confined to an office or cubicle for 10+ hours a day. I spent this summer traveling and hanging out with my 8 year old daughter, and I never dreamed I could experience this kind of freedom. I never thought I could have a job I loved, go back to school, find peace within, and just be.
Hello Gina,
I was very moved by your story. I am so glad to see that you have found your inner peace.

Irit :sunflower:
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"