My ORB story

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
winterblue
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My ORB story

Post by winterblue »

I read an orb thread a little ways down the column, but the last entry was in June... so I thought I'd start a fresh one with my experience and hopefully hear what you think.

I was sitting in my living room with my cousin and we were watching TV. My cousin spoke up and said she smelled something burning. I immediately noticed a burnt match smell. We searched all the rooms and floors in the house... looking for an electrical problem. But, the smell was only in the living room. Note that my house is all electrical and no gas lines are on the property. I called out to my girlfriend downstairs to come into the room and help us locate a potential fire. She immediately noticed the sulfur smell and felt dizzy. Each time we walked into the one and only area where the smell was, we got lightheaded and a kind of goose bump feeling.

Then, my cousin said she'd try to take pictures of the area... in case there was something visiting us. She tried several times to take a shot with her really good camera, but her camera just would not work. So, I grabbed my cheap little camera and caught orbs in every picture… and especially in one area of the living room. My cousin thought quickly... and declared to that area of the living room… for the energy go towards the light… and if it had a message… to please tell us in our dreams. Not too long after that, the smell disappeared and the room felt clear. I tried my camera again and only produced shots of minimal orbs… to no orbs all in the photos. I didn’t have any dreams that night and no one else mentioned theirs. No sulfur smell or dizziness came about after that.

Now, I’ve heard about the orbs being dust on the lens… and I could go along with that scientific deduction. Yet, there’s more. Three weeks later, I was organizing the living room and came across old photos my girlfriend. My girlfriend’s cousin had taken pictures of my girlfriend standing around in various places of the home… for it was just a few weeks after my girlfriend had purchased the place. This was at a time when we didn’t know each other yet. In the photo of my girlfriend standing in the living room, there’s an orb in the photo. The orb was in the same exact place where my camera caught the orb hanging about the most. So, do we put all of this to… two different cameras that had dust on theirs lens. Both just happened to catch an orb (dust reflection) in the same exact spot on the lens… and that lined up perfectly with the same spot in the room. And even though, they were taken different times of the day… one with natural light in the afternoon… and the other one with a flash at nighttime… dust is dust??? So why don’t I get orbs every time I take a picture elsewhere?

After the dust settled with that occurrence, I had something truly remarkable happen. I was doing laundry and opened the linen closet to put some towels away. When I opened the door, I clearly saw a blueish light at the top of the closet. We don't have any lighting in the closet area, so I was immediately baffled by the brightness. Just as soon as I registered the blueish light was there, it faded into the ceiling of the closet. I distinctly remember seeing everything in the closet being lit up… and then it transferred back to the darker light source from the open doorway. I was thinking that it might have been a remote viewing from the living. But not as remote as an angel. One thing I did notice about myself... as I was looking at the light, I couldn't really focus on the light. It was as if I was... looking at the light with my eyes, but my mind turned away. I would appreciate any feed back and stories. These are unsettling times and I wonder what the message might be.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: My ORB story

Post by Geoff »

winterblue wrote:So why don’t I get orbs every time I take a picture elsewhere?
Dear Winterblue,

Welcome. Yes orbs are curious. When George asked, he was told they are minded machines. Whether that is the only explanation, I can't say, but while dust undoubtedly causes some, it does not seem to be the real answer.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome! I truly enjoyed your story. I have also experienced orbs in certain photographs. In my heart I don't believe it's dust or coincidence, etc.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hello,

I use to have doubt about the orbs, but not any more. My mom passed away in May (2 years ago) and her birthday was in June. We went to her best friends to celebrate and we took the most beautiful pictures and video of the sunset as we all said goodbye. About a month later we had kind of a goodbye celebration at the ocean and sent flowers out to sea and let balloons go, nice day. On the way home, driving through the redwood forest, my son and I saw a black bear running through the river. It was so beautiful. I have never seen one in the wild and have always wanted to. I felt right away that it was somehow my mom. I don't think she turned into one or anything but I think it symbolized her at that moment.

Then maybe one month later I was telling my brother about how my family saw orbs in pictures of a plane letting go my aunt Mikies (who also passed away) ashes. They were told that the orbs were her. My brother jumped up and said "Oh my God, I have to show you the pictures of moms birthday sunset!!" So, while he is looking for the camera I am telling my sister in law the story about me seeing the bear. Here is the awsome part. We were watching the orbs fly. You could see them moving out of the sunset and back in and all around. They moved as if they had a purpose. Then we scanned through the pictures. As were were looking at each orb, before I could even say it, my sister in law points and shouts "Thats a bear paw!!"

Plain as day, smack dab in the middle of the orb was the most perfect bear paw print. They look different then dogs or other animals and there was absolutly no denying what it was. I burst into tears, no doubt it was my mother.
Follow your heart
winterblue
New Friend

Post by winterblue »

Hi mm1111-

I do understand your knowing and feelings of your mother' presence. And your mother comes to you in the form of a bear. It might have been her power animal?

I lost my mother last December and several things have happened to me and other relatives since that time. My cousin, who's very close to the family and especially to my mother, had a similar experience. Shortly after my mother's death, my cousin went to the camera store and purchased a really nice camera. As she was leaving the store, she felt a little guilty for spending so much money - when she may have spent it on more practical things. As she was driving home, she asked for a sign to keep the camera or take it back. When she passed by a neighborhood park, she saw an eagle. In that part of the country, there aren't eagles just hanging around the park. My cousin drove into the park, got out of her car, and snapped a shot of the bird. It just sat there in the tree. Looking at my cousin... like, yeah, I'm here, do you get it?

I live out of state from my mother's home. So, when I was in her town to take care of the funeral, I used her car to get around. My girlfriend had flown into town for the services and we were heading over to my mother's home. A few minutes after we were going down the road, we clearly heard a 'ding'. It was the sound of two wine glasses clanging together. I looked at my girlfriend and she looked at me - with that 'what the heck' look. After we arrived, we searched the car for anything glass, but there was none to be found. The sound was pleasing... and I believe my mother was 'toasting' in approval and celebration.

I've always been 'intuitive'. So these things don't rattle me too much. Yet, the frequencies of these happenings are gaining. So, I've started to reach out to these boards... to seek others who are feeling the same way... validation.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi winterblue,
I am enjoying your posts and your experiences surrounding your ORB sightings. While I don't seem to take orb photos myself... hmmm.... could be because I don't take many photographs, always forgetting my camera or have run out of juice in my camera batteries...(sigh :roll: ) Still I believe there is something special happening with many Orb photos. I am sure there are some that could be the result of dust or some other mundane physical element, but I certainly don't think that is always the case as I suspect your experiences prove.
Yours too Maggie! (mm1111 :) ) Just awesome!!! :sunflower:

I am intrigued by the blue light in the linen closet. You are blessed by that experience as I think it is truly something special and to be cherished. I have heard other people associate a blue light with Christ Michael. Do you remember where your thoughts were at this time?
Thanks for sharing, winterblue, and a huge welcome to the message board! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

Hi winterblue,

You are not alone as you can see from this wonderful board. I really love the wine glass sound story and Im glad you had someone who was there to experience it with you. I had a weird thing happen lastnight, I just remembered as I was typing this. I was by myself and wish I had someone who saw the same thing I did. It was about 10pm and I was outside talking to my friend on the phone about all of the cool 11:11 prompts I have been getting. I looked up at the stars and thought I saw a shooting star but then realized it was actually a bird flying. It had to be large because you could tell it was very high up. It was so bright!! The same color of he stars as if there was an unseen light shining on it. Its wings flapped so slowly as I watched it vanish into the darkness.

Now I know what an owl looks like and how they fly. That would a normal thing to see, but this was not an owl. I've never seen cranes flying at night and it was odd that it was alone. I am so glad I read your story of the eagle, I hear they may represent spirits. I sure wish I knew what I saw! Hope to hear more from you, all of our stories help out different people as yours did me.

Much love to you all! Maggie
Follow your heart
winterblue
New Friend

Post by winterblue »

Hello all... and thank you for the welcome.

As far as the animal connections go... I've only experienced a fat squirrel in my yard and garage. It seems very interested in me. When it sees me, it stops and sit back on its hind legs… staring at me. Maybe it’s storing nuts and thinks I’ve done something with that peanut it can’t find.

The blue light is a memorable event for me. I’ve read recently that angels come and take a ‘snapshot’ of where we’re at – thus we see the flash of the cosmic camera go off. I’m humbled if that’s the case. Even though I know I’m a bit of an ‘intuitive’… I don’t consider myself special… and I had some tears at the possibility of an angel’s visit.

I don’t remember what I was thinking at the time… other than a soft confusion. Weeks later, I did receive a mental picture of a sort. I saw the three fates weaving God’s robe – as the four arc angels held the four corners of the fabric in place. It gave me perspective as to how I (a thread) sit in this creation. I know that sounds rather hokey. But since that thought has crossed my mind, I feel much better about my circumstances. I also found the thought conclusive. For scientists are discovering ‘string theory” and searching for the Higgs particle – that ties everything together. In other words, they know we’re made of matter – that’s mostly made up of empty space. But what holds the matter together? I digress.

I too, am glad I had witnesses to my recent experiences. The validation makes me stronger… to look at the unknown.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello blue :hithere

orbs..sometimes they are dust on lense...other times not :D . i happen to be 'sensitive'....so a 'feeling' usually accompanies orbs. you will come across many explanations for them.....go with what you feel.

there are times when i captured dust-0rbs on film....and then there were times when i had feelings and snapped a photo , with orbs appearing in photo.

most of the time...i see them with eyeballs...not on film. the ones i see with eyes do look similar to dust orbs. there is a fine line when it comes to physical visuals....trying to decipher them....so one usually must rely on '''''gut feelings''''' or intuition ;)

seems...that u r very open to intuition ,,,yes ?

(((Hugs)))
blue
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

I did receive a mental picture of a sort. I saw the three fates weaving God’s robe – as the four arc angels held the four corners of the fabric in place. It gave me perspective as to how I (a thread) sit in this creation. I know that sounds rather hokey.
no...no hokey it sounds. i understand...what it is you convey. i thought this of myself also....it sounds 'freaky', or out of the norm,,,,societies norm.

do not think of your views or outlooks in this way.....ok ? they are not hokey, crazy, freaky...etc.

it may appear to some as this way.....but not to all. and this is a place or site that it filled with the '''not to all''.

one will find...a majority of society thinks of 'us' as 'freaks'...or 'out of the norm'...thinking 'out of the box'...yes ?

that...does not make them 'right or wrong'...just different. nor does it make us 'right or wrong'...just different :D :sunflower:

dont let society persuade you or your beliefs...ok ? :loves

there was a time...when i thought of angels...as christmas tree toppers. until...a good friend of mine opened up...and told me that she believed in angels....as '''physical beings'''. i thought to myself,,,"well, i do too....but general society thinks not". it opened up to me a new possibility...and ever since then,,,they have appeared. they have appeared before me...and made their presences well known to me. and once that happened...flashbacks of past happened to me...and i then saw,,,,just how much that angels had been in my life ! w0w.... :!: there is a whole '''legion'' of angels that '''work''' for god...all levels of angels for all level of souls. guiding...helping us all ! yep. i had suspected so...but i let society persuade my beliefs....so i did not see them before,,at least,,in not so much clairty.

oops... i think i start to babble on now...

oh...i see now,,,that you have encountered a blue light...

it seems..that many have been seeing such a light.... :loves

i stop my babble now....

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
winterblue
New Friend

Post by winterblue »

mm1111 wrote:Hi winterblue,

You are not alone as you can see from this wonderful board. I really love the wine glass sound story and Im glad you had someone who was there to experience it with you. I had a weird thing happen lastnight, I just remembered as I was typing this. I was by myself and wish I had someone who saw the same thing I did. It was about 10pm and I was outside talking to my friend on the phone about all of the cool 11:11 prompts I have been getting. I looked up at the stars and thought I saw a shooting star but then realized it was actually a bird flying. It had to be large because you could tell it was very high up. It was so bright!! The same color of he stars as if there was an unseen light shining on it. Its wings flapped so slowly as I watched it vanish into the darkness.

Now I know what an owl looks like and how they fly. That would a normal thing to see, but this was not an owl. I've never seen cranes flying at night and it was odd that it was alone. I am so glad I read your story of the eagle, I hear they may represent spirits. I sure wish I knew what I saw! Hope to hear more from you, all of our stories help out different people as yours did me.

Much love to you all! Maggie
Hi Maggie-

Yes, it's very odd to see a bird fly at night. And only a big bird would take that risk. I read on another list... that witnessing odd animal behavior is a sign of changes coming. The direction the bird was flying might be something to think about.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

I feel the same way about orbs. I get a "feeling" about them. I have pictures where I was sort of analyzing the orbs. They are definitely not dust. Hard to explain. While I was treading the posts here, I remembered that last night I was sitting out in my backyard and a squirrel was on the fence looking at me. The next thing I know he (or she) started squawking as if it were trying to talk to me. Really, he was looking right into my face and it seemed as if he (or she) was talking to me! And, being the person that I am, I answered. LOL!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
winterblue
New Friend

Post by winterblue »

luvinlife wrote:I feel the same way about orbs. I get a "feeling" about them. I have pictures where I was sort of analyzing the orbs. They are definitely not dust. Hard to explain. While I was treading the posts here, I remembered that last night I was sitting out in my backyard and a squirrel was on the fence looking at me. The next thing I know he (or she) started squawking as if it were trying to talk to me. Really, he was looking right into my face and it seemed as if he (or she) was talking to me! And, being the person that I am, I answered. LOL!

Love, Clare
:lol: Yeah, I talk to the squirrel too. This one takes a break from what its doing and looks me right in the eye for the longest time. Today, it followed me into the garage. When I tured around a saw it, I asked Mr. Squirrel "what did he think he was doing in there". He responded with his body language "uh, yeah, I need to rethink this" and left.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

luvinlife wrote:I feel the same way about orbs. I get a "feeling" about them. I have pictures where I was sort of analyzing the orbs. They are definitely not dust. Hard to explain. While I was treading the posts here, I remembered that last night I was sitting out in my backyard and a squirrel was on the fence looking at me. The next thing I know he (or she) started squawking as if it were trying to talk to me. Really, he was looking right into my face and it seemed as if he (or she) was talking to me! And, being the person that I am, I answered. LOL!

Love, Clare
goood for you dearest sis !

i am very happy u answered the squirrel. god speaks to us via many ways.....even thru animals ! :D :sunflower: :loves

squirrels, fish, frog, tadpole...............even thru other humans,,,,he speaks.

onya sis.... :D :D

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

winterblue wrote:Yes, it's very odd to see a bird fly at night. And only a big bird would take that risk. I read on another list... that witnessing odd animal behavior is a sign of changes coming. The direction the bird was flying might be something to think about.
That is so weird!! For some reason I thought of the direction he was flying as something to also think about! He was flying north which made me think of my dad who I have not seen in about 7 years. I am in California and he is in Oregon. Could it be personal change or is it more of a world change I wonder? I would love to see my dad, it would be nice since I have not seen him since my mother passed. Could he possibly be pulling his head out from where the sun doesnt shine and actually comming to visit?? LOL! :finger:

Thanks so much and much love to you and "Mr. Squirrel" :loves
Follow your heart
winterblue
New Friend

Post by winterblue »

mm1111 wrote:
winterblue wrote:Yes, it's very odd to see a bird fly at night. And only a big bird would take that risk. I read on another list... that witnessing odd animal behavior is a sign of changes coming. The direction the bird was flying might be something to think about.
That is so weird!! For some reason I thought of the direction he was flying as something to also think about! He was flying north which made me think of my dad who I have not seen in about 7 years. I am in California and he is in Oregon. Could it be personal change or is it more of a world change I wonder? I would love to see my dad, it would be nice since I have not seen him since my mother passed. Could he possibly be pulling his head out from where the sun doesnt shine and actually comming to visit?? LOL! :finger:

Thanks so much and much love to you and "Mr. Squirrel" :loves
I don't know your situaton... but you may be going to Oregon to see your father? From my experience... when parents become 'difficult'... that's when we need to go out of our way to see them the most.
mm1111
Family

Post by mm1111 »

mm1111 wrote:I don't know your situaton... but you may be going to Oregon to see your father? From my experience... when parents become 'difficult'... that's when we need to go out of our way to see them the most.
Yah, I came to that conclusion lastnight. Thanks for your thoughts on the matter, and God Bless!
Follow your heart
CarFin
New Friend

Post by CarFin »

Is there a section or thread here that allows me to post photos of the orbs and insane photographs I have taken as I ascend from trauma and learn I am TF. Two years ago I was in total isolation in a home on the Ocean in rural Maine being mentally and emotionally abused in total isolation with two kids at Xmas. Extreme trauma. I became obsessed with Christmas. I wanted my one and three year old feel magic and innocent and safe as a two years of horror and witch hunting had taken a toll and a trial loomed wherein my ex actually had gained some momentum in his psycopathic journey to leave me homeless, ousted and without access to these sweet souls I loved day in and day out to survive. I bought a cheesy nativity set from Rite Aid and some figures and explained how Jesus died for us (totally metaphoric to me at the time--not yet aware of the truth.) I took 100s of photos that month, cried with intense gratitude for a church's donation of everything from Tree to the thousands of gaily material things my girls asked Santa for. It was ridiculous. But I had connected with so many outreach groups and s and met an angel who has saved my laugh. She wanted magic for them and me. Moving on..I turn on my new laptop three years later..having kept joint custody of my kids but still healing..have detached & without my family and any social group in section 8 housing. An attorney with a huge fun family and social creature..so stuck still. I had a breakthrough in Kundalini..TF connection and my therapist says she knows I'm a twin. I did when the sensation of a zap and hieroglyphics in my mind happened after TF connection that was insane. He ran and I wanted not to believe in all of this. Settled for another abusers crumbs and mired in pain one night but calmed by the beaming faces of my children and the beauty I feel in nature (started seeing orbs and lights and moon and ldark and light human forms in clouds..but it was almost exhausting. Well that night I turned on my computer and the only picture that would synch from my old computer was a bizzare one. And it would not stop downloading it. Copy after copy. It is my child's head (white blonde only two) she is looking at the mantel in that house of fear and pain. Over he nativity seen rise two distinct
figures and rainbows 🌈 flow from orbs everywhere you It is Jesus and Mary? Or Mary Magdalene. She is distinctly feminine but strong. He is actually so obvious (crown etc) I don't need to explain. Please let me share this picture . I have others too but this was insane. And then many contacts through radio etc. In mountains when I actually skiied instead of ruminated. Life was illuminated but still stuck. Then today I saw 11:11 after weird high and low despair, knowing I can't uplevel without losing the cruel man who at least gets us "out" or feeling like we have a connection here..like there mom has a life besides them and they can be free. I couldn't uplevel because I was letting in darkness. I have to be alone. Today I saw 11;11 when my phone had no battery!!!!!! I am safe and fojndZ and I think TF is coming back or real heart chakra healing occurred and I am now open to receive love because I am love.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello CarFin,

It seems that you have been to "the fire" and back again. I am so sorry you have had such a hard time and endured so much. As I read your post I was struck by your love for your children and your desire to uplift them as best you could under grinding and relentless emotional attack. Bless you and your beloved little family.

But your story is more then a dictation of pain and suffering . It is also a story of survival and discovery. For in this strange path you have trod and are continuing it seems the Divine is showing itself to you in beautiful ways.... The photograph you mention and the way it was delivered...Oh MY! It is something intangible made tangible and priceless to the heart of all who yearn for that seemingly elusive sign form above. So yes, we would love to see it because even if photos are not necessary to confirm our belief or any belief in what lies within us around us and in places we have yet to see with our mortal eyes it is still a wonder to behold.

I'll ask Geoff to come on and advise you how to best post them but from that, you can certainly post them on this thread if you would like.

This touched my heart in its' wisdom today...
I am now open to receive love because I am love.
Thank you :happy

Something you said here made me think of something Welles posted yesterday. He is a wonderfully creative man who has been on what seems decades now exploring, sharing and learning to be just that...Love.
He is working on a project called "The KIng Of Hearts" and it is something you said about the figure in the photo wearing a crown ...
Well here is his project with pictures in its progress as you scroll down. http://www.theoreticsinstitute.org/foru ... -by-Welles

Before I close I would like to say that it warms my heart to know that the Midwayers have contacted you with the 1111's. They are wonderful beings to have in your corner... the 11:11 number prompt is truly a very good thing, an introduction and a hello of sorts from beings who are similar to the Angels whom many people are already familiar with. They are very caring and loving beings and a few of them work very closely with George and Geoff and in fact every member of the extended group known as the progress group. It doesn't stop there because thousands upon thousands of people are seeing the number prompt all over the world, demonstrating that, in fact, they are willing to work with anyone who is prompted. Their task is to try to raise our human consciousness so that our lives become more focused, love filled and caring for others...In the process and sort of as a by-product of our own enlightenment, then we are better able to affect positive results in the folks around us and thus add our own small light to the brightening of this world. TheMidwayers always work under the supervision of the Divine, perhaps even those figures you perceived in the photo. :)

But anyway, If you would like to know a little more about them and why you are seeing 1111s you can find this here....
11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Well I could go on and on and often do :oops: :) but I would like to welcome you to the board, CarFin. We're very glad you have joined us.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
CarFin
New Friend

Post by CarFin »

Have tingling feeling all over my body after reading that message. Your words are articulate, clear and kinder than those of anyone I've been around since I began to suffer real abuse and get lost. I have not been given a thorough response to a real question or concern from the people I thought loved me unconditionally since I was broken. To be responded to and accepted..because I took a minute to google "11:11" and decide to share then feel accepted is surreal. Well if all is but it is not in fact surreal. You have no idea what it feels like to feel validation with my story because I've only been able to get it out on stops and starts. I have been too focused on goals, ashamed when they don't materialize with the abundance that everyone seems to enjoy selling now when I really can't waste time on trusting a trend. My one or two superficial connections left me and my children so many times yet sustained me in some way until I finally have just fallen down with fatigue for the last time-- making list. I am not here to struggle in shame and settle but to shine and I'm just going to find all of these people. Thank you. I am safe.
CarFin
New Friend

Post by CarFin »

How do I post these photos. One is illuminated with rainbows and one isn't..forgot that also! Have some more of orbs/fairys lights.

I know you use "BB" code. But I don't understand what characters to put (code) before and after the link I copy from my online photo storage site.

Dying to share. Thanks.

Also -- I see the blog dedicated to one members orb and fairy sightings. I see same and that fairy but she is bright pink. What is the meaning of fairy vs. angel. This is beyond me. Apparently not though! :) Beautiful thing. Thank you Sandy and all viewers of my story.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((CarFin)))))))

If you wish you have found a family of sorts here. Some of us have been here for ages now others a much shorter time, but in the end it doesn't matter as we allow love to lead. In a funny way... as I am seeing it this morning, you may very well be an answered prayer? :) Have you considered that? You could be my answered prayer or any number of people's who read what you write because when you write and speak from the heart, willing to trust others with that heart and that helps you to heal other's wounds and in turn receive healing yourself...because as we give...so we receive.
One of our Midwayer friends, Chief Bzutu, has told us, "We are each other at our spiritual root source. (We are all a part of God) When I am feeling lonely, cut off andinsecure, that phrase reminds me that every person I look in the eye is in fact a sibling at the most important level...

Well my dear, I am most likely the worst person to advise you on doing anything website related as I have managed to do something when I went into the "inards" of this website once that not even Geoff can find a way to undo. :oops: however, I sneaked a peek at how other photos have been posted on the site and I have something you can try...Here goes. :finger: ....

Try posting something along this line and see if it works :finger: ....

[img]http:// address of location of photo[/img]

Our Geoff goes away most every weekend and I suspect he may already be gone. But hang in there even should we have to wait until Sunday or Monday, it will be worth the wait to see those photos :D I must say it has been lovely too to re read this thread and think about the lovely people who posted here. Many of them have not been here in a long while but as the unofficial door lady, it does my heart good to think of them on such a beautiful day.

xxSandy

...almost forgot the fairy and angel thoughts... I've had interactions in the angel realm but as of yet have not had a visible/ known on my part interaction with the faerie realm. But I do believe that with an open mind and a desire and a good sized dose of joy and light heartedness we all can have some type of understanding/experiences etc...with them. I have a couple of Greek friends who are able to see them and one writes stories of their antics. I would love to hear more about your experiences with them.
Bright pink, huh? I love it! :sunflower:
It's funny we were sort of thinking of them a couple months ago on the Secret thread in the Miscellaneous forum of the message board. (The Secret thread has been going on for over a decade I think. It has involved and rather quickly into a sort of talk about anything and everything you want...kids, grandkids, food, cooking , gardening... what you're doing today...you name it) anyway I had recently heard a talk by Karen Kay on faeries and her wonderful experience with them and desired to know more. Of course life gets busy and so here I sit no more enlighted then before...But I am ever hopeful. :D
CarFin
New Friend

Post by CarFin »

CarFin
New Friend

Post by CarFin »