A couple of easy Angel questions

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
listeningeyes
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

A couple of easy Angel questions

Post by listeningeyes »

Hey everyone!! So a little background before I ask my questions.I used to take Pristiq for my anxiety,it was bad.Lots of panic attacks and fear over nothing abot 90% was when im in bed.And I also have night terrors about 4 times a week.But a week ago,I consulted my doctor and got off of medication compleatly so naturally I am back to having night terrors and feeling scared in my room,like someone is just standing there watching me.A lot of times I see/feel the same man calling to me saying "come on" "come here" and I just stare because im so scared.Anyways lastnight when I was to scared to sleep I thought "If there are things I cant really see that scare me,then there must be things I cant see that will protect me" So I closed my eyes and asked and begged that a guardian spirit will please come stay with me so I dont feel scared,then in my minds eye,I could see a man sitting on the edge of my bed just sitting there really calm but he looked like what I imagined him to look like,I told him thank you and finally I fell asleep.Im not sure if it was really a guardian spirit or my imganation but it was really nice,so my questions are:

How do you know if its your imagination or an Angel?
Do they look like what you want them to look like? Or do they just look like themselves all the time?
Paul

Re: A couple of easy Angel questions

Post by Paul »

Hi listeningeyes,

When we reach a certain level of spiritual progression we receive destiny guardians. These destiny guardians are seraphim. These seraphim work together in pairs. The seraphic pair that guide you in this life are there to help you. They don't coerce you to do anything that you do not want to do. Your free will is sacred. But they will help you and comfort you when you are immersed in fear.

I have heard that some people witness multi-colored lights when their seraphic angels are around. I have not experienced this personally, but I know that others have witnessed these lights. These persons have often called out to their angels and that is the response that they have received. I had an awesome dream once where beings of light appeared to me. I was standing in the middle of them. While I was standing there, I was surrounded by four angels, beings of light. They were very tall, about eight or nine feet tall. There were two in front of me and two behind me. That is all that I remember, but it was very cool.

There is nothing that can ever permanently harm you in this world, my friend. I would venture a guess to say that most of what you are going through is as a result of your anxiety disorder. Even though that may be the case it seems very real to you. Always remember that you are surrounded by beings that are ready and willing to help you. Your seraphic guardians will provide the peace that you need when you feel threatened. You also have the Father fragment that dwells in your mind. This is a piece of the Eternal Father that lives the mortal life with you. Developing a personal relationship with your Father fragment will help alleviate some of the fear that you are going through.

As you fall asleep picture that you are being surrounded by the light of the Father's love. It is like you are in a lighted bubble that nothing can penetrate. You find yourself in a golden meadow as your lighted bubble sets down on the earth. You hear the sounds of the songbirds singing to your soul. Your ears pick up the sounds of a gently babbling stream as it meanders around a corner and follows the contours of the terrain. Butterflies appear and flit from flower to flower amassing nectar as they go. Doves fly in unison as they choreograph their dance of unity. As you lay down on the green grass in your lighted bubble your eyes become heavy. Before you know it the peace that surrounds you fills your soul and you fall asleep. You awaken refreshed and renewed.

I pray that whatever it is that causes your fear will fade away and that you will find peace and serenity. May the love of the Eternal Father fill your soul and give you the peace that you seek.

Love,
Paul
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

listeningeyes wrote:I thought "If there are things I cant really see that scare me,then there must be things I cant see that will protect me" So I closed my eyes and asked and begged that a guardian spirit will please come stay with me so I dont feel scared,
Dear listeningeyes,

Good one. That's the plan. :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
listeningeyes wrote:How do you know if its your imagination or an Angel? Do they look like what you want them to look like? Or do they just look like themselves all the time?
Angels will try to pick a form that you are happy with. That is why some folks can see "wings" even though angels don't have wings.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

The midwayers i think will also choose voices that you are familiar with... :) my girls get sweet child voices, i get local accents...

Love Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
listeningeyes
New Friend

Post by listeningeyes »

Oh WOW!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! Those are GREAT PERFECT answers!!!!!

Mr.Geoff your dancing banana line cracked me up!!! LOL LOL

Love to everyone!!

Serena
nrgdncr
New Friend

Post by nrgdncr »

As an energy healer I request that a person's spirit helpers come in to help with a healing. It is not unusual to see a pair of angels, one on each side, sightly leaning in toward the person I am assisting. Every set has appeared different, some with wings, some without. It was not until I assisted a Hopi friend and saw two corn maiden kachinas that I realized the person's angels were in the form that would be recognized by the person that was being worked on. (after the session, my Hopi friend did verify that she had been given corn maidens as her guardians at her naming ceremony.)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome nrgdncr,
I enjoyed reading your first wise post. Thank you for sharing your wealth of experience in this area. It's nice to have you on board. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi nrgdncr! I also enjoyed your post. Keep them coming!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius