4:44 - need help...guidance

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
aquarianunicorn
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

4:44 - need help...guidance

Post by aquarianunicorn »

i guess i should start with how i think it started up to this week's recent events.....

i met this guy about a month ago....there was definitely chemistry there...but we both know that we're not right for each other. that were just in it for the fun. let's just say that he has his own responsibilities and i have mine...and time wise it'll not be possible to make it work to last.

but we have been texting regularly since we met. finally we made plans to hang out this week. we had to plan where we can spend a few hours together before we both go back to our responsibilities...he has to drive an hour to get back to work and i have to pick up my kids.

we finalized the plan jul 16th.

on the morning of jul 19th my 3 yr old woke up at 4:44am coughing non stop. at first i didnt think anything of it. i was more worried that i wont get up on time to get to work. when i picked her up the sitter said that she's been coughing all day. my girl is the kind of person who does not like to take medicines. so in my "desparation" i started to look into my old music collection and started playing a reiki healing track all night since the 19th...the next day my sitter asked me what i did cuz she stopped coughing.

i went through with the plan on meeting my friend yesterday morning. we had a simple but nice time. it felt good.

i've been playing the reiki healing music all week long everynight....i consider it a lullaby for my daughter somehow she sleeps well and is more happy througout the day.

anyway...she woke me up this morning at 4:44am saying that she's thirsty.

---this is the second time 4:44 this week.

my confusion is i dont know if it's about me and this guy[beacause i know deep down i want to feel guilty about being with him...but at the same time, i feel like he's been guided to me in order for me to help him]
or if it's about my daughter....that the angels are contacting her??? she's only 3 and she hasnt said that she's seeing anything....cuz it seems that she's the one being woken up...and she just happens to wake me up at that time and i happen to look at the clock.

i feel like so many things and thoughts have happened this week alone - so i cant pinpoint as to what particular thing the 4:44 message is about.

please help

thanks and blessings

heidi
aquarianunicorn
New Friend

Re: 4:44 - need help...guidance

Post by aquarianunicorn »

...right after i posted this...i was posting something for work....and it showed a balance amount of 666.11

of course my thoughts are out whack...im worried that i dont know what they are telling me...

then while i'm typing this....i opened a customers account...they have an invoice with a purchase order 11/11/09

so.....they are clearly communicating....how do i know what they are trying to tell me right now???
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Heidi,

The 4:44 time prompt is one that is used by the angels. It is possible that your destiny guardians or guardian angels are trying to make contact with you. Also, the secondary midwayers are also time prompting you. They use the 11:11 time prompt among others. Again, they are trying to get your attention. Both of these celestial beings want to awaken you to the Father within. The Eternal Father has sent you a precious gift. This gift is a piece of Himself that lives in your mind. This Father fragment lives alongside of you as you walk the mortal life. It is His purpose to help you to discover the Eternal Father of us all. When you learn about the Eternal Father's unconditional love you feel moved to become one with Him. When you reflect that love to others in your sphere of influence then you change that part of the world that you live in.

The Eternal Father or any other celestial beings does not interfere with our choices. The fact that you are seeing this person may just be a coincidence. You need to decide personally whether or not you want this person in your life. Whatever you decide, the Father within loves you unconditionally. Also, your destiny guardians and the secondary midwayers love you unconditionally. They are prompting you with these time prompts to awaken you to the fact that we can all ascend to the Eternal Father. This world and the next one that follows this one are training grounds. We experience life and enjoy life all the while living a life that reflects the love of the Father.

So, welcome to the board Heidi. The FAQ section contains a lot of details about the secondary midwayers and what their purpose is in prompting us. Take some time to read it because it will answer your questions in more detail.

Love,
Paul
carigreear
New Friend

Post by carigreear »

Very well said. Thank you.

Cari
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Cari,

Welcome.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cari,
Welcome from me too! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
one of the eleven
New Friend

Post by one of the eleven »

it was april 4th 2004 i was sitting in my room trying to decided if i was going to be moving with my father or staying in the town i was in. he was leaving with his new gf and at exactly 4:44pm he showed up with the moving truck and it only had two seats. i knew then that i wasnt meant to leave. this was my only experience with 4:44 and so to me it is a number of change and finding your path. if you have questions look within and search your conscience. =]
=]11:11[= Keep up the good work!
gretastein
New Friend

Post by gretastein »

I have received many times like 444 or 1111 from family members who have passed. If it is spiritual it is a "okay" message from our loved ones who have passed telling they are doing well.