How do I get my angels to contact me in different ways?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

How do I get my angels to contact me in different ways?

Post by Jhartsock123 »

I haven't really been getting any signs, or voices in about 3-4 weeks. And when I hear a voice it only replies with my first name, and it only happens when I'm sleeping. Is there a way I can get my midwayers or angels to contact me in a different way? I heard people say that they can mess with your emails, turn on and off lights, and leave white feathers around. I never experienced any of these, and an email would be the best way because I always check them, and they're usually deleted because of spam and what not, if anyone has received an email from one, what do they usually say so you don't delete it by mistake?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: How do I get my angels to contact me in different ways?

Post by Geoff »

Dear jhartsock,

If you get an email, it will likely not say anything. I have not heard, and don't ever expect to hear of spirit COMMUNICATION by email. What I mean is they can trigger things, but they don't talk to us that way. You will see on one of the threads I got something on my phone, but it did not say anything.

The best way is to practise meditation, especially since you have heard your name in your sleep.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere
as far as the emails are concerned i believe there are certain words or phrases that stick out and have meaning to YOU
even more determining is when you get such an email at a time like 1111

that doesn't mean you need the 1111 prompt to notice these personal messages
guidance comes in all forms
one day the radio could be talking to you & the next day- the sun

perception right?
so why not emails? feathers? nature? friends & family? animals?
i am reminded of this quote
Truth is One; it cannot be otherwise. Therefore the Sufi finds the light and love of the Divine Spirit of Guidance hidden in all names and forms.
ok peace :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jhartsock,

I think what was Geoff was intimating was that it is a rare occurance for anyone to get an email specifically from a midwayer or celestial... you know, "Dear so and so...etc... " I was gonna say never but then I remembered something beautiful from one of our members.. :D
But just like HP suggested, messages can come in many ways and in bits and pieces as we become more intuitive and aware. The way to become more intuitive and aware is twofold. Learning to exist in the present moment in openness and joy and in quieting your thoughts for a time and allowing the wisdom hailing from the Creator spark to rise to the surface instead... It is in this open state that we often hear, sense, feel, and see the wonders of reality not often visable as we go about our busy lives. It is the never ending journey in reaching and surpassing what we already understand and feel about God, our distant celestial siblings, life and reality in general, etc. that we find our own place and real and lasting happiness. So even if we feel the weight of the entire forward journey, it helps to let these feelings of urgency and frustration to pass and know that the journey in itself is a blessing and "good things" are happening today, tomorrow and every day if only we have "heart" to see.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.