6 melchizedek

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

6 melchizedek

Post by happyrain »

i had a dream last night
it involved talks of our past and channeling and i got to ask who was being channeled
the name was longer but included the word melchizedek and specifically the number 6

i tried searching on it and found this...
The highest level of physical bodies and duality is the 6th dimension where all beings must learn to work together in Unconditional Love in order to "Ascend".

All 6th dimensional beings are members of the Order of Melchizedek. A Melchizedek is a Unity Consciousness being and is formless, therefore, anyone in a physical body claiming to be a Melchizedek is of the Order of Melchizedek
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/ar ... read=85536

of course it was a hazy dream and i could have gotten the name from drunvalo melchizedek as i referenced him in an article the night before
eh :scratch:

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 6 melchizedek

Post by Geoff »

Dear Eric,

That stuff is highly simplistic. If you want to know about Melkizadeks, read the Urantia Book. Yeah they exist. They don't call themselves 6th dimensional beings, to my knowledge. They are just a specific order of angelic beings that have a specific task to accomplish.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

is there a specific section you can lead me to?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

happyrain wrote:is there a specific section you can lead me to?
http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book- ... e-sons-god

They are mentioned often, but this may help.

love,
geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

o neat
i thought it was interesting that the word melchizedek be mentioned in todays lesson
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17443
SunshinesMoonshines

Post by SunshinesMoonshines »

Hi Geoff and Happyrain :) :D :compress:

excuse me but I heard that Drunvalo is a joke, is it not?
SunshinesMoonshines

Post by SunshinesMoonshines »

I am listening to this super tune now: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00rwm3t Enjoy! The Dylans live. Spiritual!!!!!!!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi sunshines
i tried posting my star experience with others on another forum and titled it markaba. someone told me to look into it and i thought that might have been what i saw...
here is a response by one of their admins
The merkabah is associated with a brand of study by Melchizedek in which he makes oodles of money, so this falls under our rules within the product category and is not on-topic. However, if you can look around using our search feature, you may find a thread in which to repost the rest of your post. We have almost 9000 threads, so we are trying to limit new threads at present. This might fall under the UFO thread, but look around and see what you can find. Chris
id like to point out the merkaba has been around before drunvalo started marketing his methods
i'm neither for or against him
he isn't the only person who changed his name to melchizedek and according to the link geoff sent there is a whole "Order of Melchizedek"

im actually curious what the emergency melchizedek mission is
??
are also part of your emergency Melchizedek Mission to help move this planet forward.
thx
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

Geoff wrote:Dear Eric,

That stuff is highly simplistic. If you want to know about Melkizadeks, read the Urantia Book. Yeah they exist. They don't call themselves 6th dimensional beings, to my knowledge. They are just a specific order of angelic beings that have a specific task to accomplish.

love,
Geoff
Excuse my ignorance, is Melcihizedek and Monjoronson related? As they are different names, I guess they are different but are they related in some ways?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi HP,
I missed this along the way somehow. You probably have long ago moved on and may not be interested in this anymore, but here is a Url leading you to paper 93 Machiventa Melchizedek that may answer your question about Emergency Melchizedek missions.

http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book- ... elchizedek

Hello Gabriella,

I don't think I've welcomed you yet. It's nice to meet you and welcome to the message board. You asked...
Excuse my ignorance, is Melcihizedek and Monjoronson related? As they are different names, I guess they are different but are they related in some ways?

Well they are related in the fact that we are all children of God. But they originate in vastly different places in the Grand Universe according to the Urantia book. Are you familar with the Urantia Book? Here is a URL if you are interested... http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book

The Melchedeks originate in the Super and Local Universe where much of their important work is accomplished. (There are 7 super Universes which make up the Grand universe. )
Urantia book paper 15 page 166... http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book
(166.1) 15:2.2 There are seven superuniverses in the grand universe, and they are constituted approximately as follows:

(166.2) 15:2.3 1. The System. The basic unit of the supergovernment consists of about one thousand inhabited or inhabitable worlds. Blazing suns, cold worlds, planets too near the hot suns, and other spheres not suitable for creature habitation are not included in this group. These one thousand worlds adapted to support life are called a system, but in the younger systems only a comparatively small number of these worlds may be inhabited. Each inhabited planet is presided over by a Planetary Prince, and each local system has an architectural sphere as its headquarters and is ruled by a System Sovereign.

(166.3) 15:2.4 2. The Constellation. One hundred systems (about 100,000 inhabitable planets) make up a constellation. Each constellation has an architectural headquarters sphere and is presided over by three Vorondadek Sons, the Most Highs. Each constellation also has a Faithful of Days in observation, an ambassador of the Paradise Trinity.

(166.4) 15:2.5 3. The Local Universe. One hundred constellations (about 10,000,000 inhabitable planets) constitute a local universe. Each local universe has a magnificent architectural headquarters world and is ruled by one of the co-ordinate Creator Sons of God of the order of Michael. Each universe is blessed by the presence of a Union of Days, a representative of the Paradise Trinity.

(166.5) 15:2.6 4. The Minor Sector. One hundred local universes (about 1,000,000,000 inhabitable planets) constitute a minor sector of the superuniverse government; it has a wonderful headquarters world, wherefrom its rulers, the Recents of Days, administer the affairs of the minor sector. There are three Recents of Days, Supreme Trinity Personalities, on each minor sector headquarters.

(166.6) 15:2.7 5. The Major Sector. One hundred minor sectors (about 100,000,000,000 inhabitable worlds) make one major sector. Each major sector is provided with a superb headquarters and is presided over by three Perfections of Days, Supreme Trinity Personalities.

(166.7) 15:2.8 6. The Superuniverse. Ten major sectors (about 1,000,000,000,000 inhabitable planets) constitute a superuniverse. Each superuniverse is provided with an enormous and glorious headquarters world and is ruled by three Ancients of Days.

(166.8) 15:2.9 7. The Grand Universe. Seven superuniverses make up the present organized grand universe, consisting of approximately seven trillion inhabitable worlds plus the architectural spheres and the one billion inhabited spheres of Havona. The superuniverses are ruled and administered indirectly and reflectively from Paradise by the Seven Master Spirits. The billion worlds of Havona are directly administered by the Eternals of Days, one such Supreme Trinity Personality presiding over each of these perfect spheres.

(167.1) 15:2.10 Excluding the Paradise-Havona spheres, the plan of universe organization provides for the following units:

(167.2) 15:2.11 Superuniverses. . . . . . . . . . . . 7
(167.3) 15:2.12 Major sectors. . . . . . . . . . . . . 70
(167.4) 15:2.13 Minor sectors. . . . . . . . . . . . 7,000
(167.5) 15:2.14 Local universes . . . . . . . . . 700,000
(167.6) 15:2.15 Constellations . . . . . . . . .70,000,000
(167.7) 15:2.16 Local systems. . . . . . . . 7,000,000,000
(167.8) 15:2.17 Inhabitable planets . . 7,000,000,000,000

(167.9) 15:2.18 Each of the seven superuniverses is constituted, approximately, as follows:

(167.10) 15:2.19 One system embraces, approximately. . . . . . . . . . . . . 1,000 worlds
(167.11) 15:2.20 One constellation (100 systems) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .100,000 worlds
(167.12) 15:2.21 One universe (100 constellations) . . . . . . . . . . . 10,000,000 worlds
(167.13) 15:2.22 One minor sector (100 universes) . . . . . . . . . 1,000,000,000 worlds
(167.14) 15:2.23 One major sector (100 minor sectors) . . . . 100,000,000,000 worlds
(167.15) 15:2.24 One superuniverse (10 major sectors) . . .1,000,000,000,000 worlds

(167.16) 15:2.25 All such estimates are approximations at best, for new systems are constantly evolving while other organizations are temporarily passing out of material existence.

Whew! I know that is a lot of reading. Hope it makes sense and will form a foundation for the following URL :lol:
Paper 35 (385.4) The Melchizedek Sons
http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book- ... e-sons-god

Now Monjoronson is a Paradise Beinga Magisterial son, an Avonal. This URL speaks of the Eternal Isle of Paradise (Paper 11) http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book- ... e-paradise

This URL speaks about The Magisterial Sons. Paper 20 Paradise sons Of God page 223

Monjoronson was created a perfect being in a perfect place on the Isle of God. He is a brother to all of us... granted, a very High brother but he along with other Paradise Citizens desire to help the beings of the Super and Local universes ascend to Paradise and find their own perfected understanding and knowledge of God. So while we are ascending working our way in the greatest adventure of all they are actually descending not loosing any of their perfection but gaining vast knowledge and experience of their universe siblings while they assist us. So basically Monjoronson is coming to help us, our Earth, Urantia to progress spiritually.
Love is the Divine currency... We all share this Divine Gift as it unites all beings of the Grand Universe.
Hope this helps a smidgeon.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Gabbriellini
New Friend

Post by Gabbriellini »

wow, thanks. :roll