Tobias?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
amapeli
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Tobias?

Post by amapeli »

For years I have been receiving many signs and have followed the lead of these messages for quite some time. Just recently, while working, I just blurted out Tobias. As a heard myself repeating this name or word...I did not now at the time, I immediately ran to my computer to decipher the message. I understand the name means "God is good" The book of Tobias is a lost book of the Bible. I have ordered the book, but can't wait to read. I want someone elses opinion, or maybe it's not just me to receive this sign. Please help! I am new at reading number prompts. I have been told I am the "Light", but don't know what to do with myself or who to talk to. I am lost, and seek counsel. Any words of wisdom?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Tobias?

Post by Geoff »

Dear amapeli,

Welcome.

Yes we are all the light. Some are just a bit dim however. LOL.

I have not heard of the book of Tobias. I wonder if that is what was meant? It is as likely you may have a teacher by that name. However the "lost" books are interesting. They were only "lost" of course because mainstream did not like the words they contained. I have not heard of that book, but just recently different books seem to be emerging. I heard about a lost book of James, that I cant get a copy of, and another book that has not been translated into English.

But have a read of the threads ion the very first forum to get some background - FAQS.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Tobias?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Amapeli,

You wrote:
I have been told I am the "Light", but don't know what to do with myself or who to talk to. I am lost, and seek counsel. Any words of wisdom?
Don't worry. All the answers you need will come to you in due time. You are never lost even though I must admit it feels like that sometimes as we search for answers and Truth. :) But the greatest wisdom lies within each of us as our God Spark or our Higher Self. You are doing what feels right to you investigating the clues given as you did with what you heard Tobias. You may or may not get a clue from what you read in this book but keep your eyes open and your self surrounded by God's Light. Always ask for guidance from the Highest Source and only from those who have your best interests and welfare at heart. And remember, your path will be like no others... it is your creation with each twist and turn you negotiate. But you never walk it alone. ;)

Welcome to the message board Amapeli. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.