Blue Human Angel Figures & now 11:11

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
David_NF
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Blue Human Angel Figures & now 11:11

Post by David_NF »

Hi there,

About a year ago, I was in my bedroom listening to music before going to sleep as I normally do to relax my mind. On this particular night, when I turned off my ipod and leaned over to place it on my bedside table, as I moved back to my bed, right infront of me at the end of my bed were 2 Blue human like figures. One shorter than the other. They were like blue neon outlines of humans but were hollow and seethrough. I recall their heads either having long hair or wearing some kind of veil.

On first look, it scared me alot. My initial thought was i had intruders in my house. I was left speechless with cold chills and tried to scream. I feel that as soon as I showed fear, they disappeared. I am not sure what or why this happened.

Now only recently, (maybe 2-3 months) I have been attracted to 11:11 on my bedside clock, on parking meters or microwaves. I am interested and reading alot about this 11:11 phenomenon and am not sure if this is at all related to my vision of the blue beings.

If anybody can help with any ideas that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
LolaandLight
Family

Re: Blue Human Angel Figures & now 11:11

Post by LolaandLight »

I can't tell you what it is that you saw. I would gather that they were friendly, and not threatening, as when you displayed fear, they left. It most likely was not their intention to cause you fear. Welcome to the board. I hope someone on here can give you a clue as to what you saw. What I can tell you is that there is far more to life, the universe, and all that goes on inbetween what we see and don't see, than has been told or known by man. I am sure you you will get some great advice.

Blessings and welcome! :sunflower:
Lola
David_NF
New Friend

Post by David_NF »

Hello there thank you for your reply. I too believe them to be friendly, however I guess the fact they were soo close, blue and virtually an outline scared me. I do hope someone can shed light on this strange occurence especially now that the 11:11 has kicked into effect. I was also interested to know if anyone has experienced what sounds like a ball being dropped and rattled on the roof at around 11 each night. I've looked up religious beliefs etc and can't find anything on it. It has happened to me in 2 different homes where my partner and friends have also heard it.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

david that sounds awesome!

coooool :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

David_NF wrote:Hello there thank you for your reply. I too believe them to be friendly, however I guess the fact they were soo close, blue and virtually an outline scared me. I do hope someone can shed light on this strange occurence especially now that the 11:11 has kicked into effect. I was also interested to know if anyone has experienced what sounds like a ball being dropped and rattled on the roof at around 11 each night. I've looked up religious beliefs etc and can't find anything on it. It has happened to me in 2 different homes where my partner and friends have also heard it.
Dear David,

There are literally billions upon billions of discarnates. How folks see them, also varies by individual. I can't say if you will always see them in blue. That you hear knocking, is almost certainly related to you again. Some folks have a lot of what is called "ectoplasm" and it is something that facilitates the movement of things in our realm, by discarnates. That is why my son's electronic organiser floated around his bedroom. A discarnate took advantage of his facility. He also gets prompts, because his mind is capable of that sort of suggestion. So, obviously is yours.

I would venture to suggest that if you were to try the Akashic Construct, or something similar (guided meditation) its very likely that you would meet some celestials.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
David_NF
New Friend

Post by David_NF »

happyrain, I dont know if its awesome, scary, or both. :?
Would love to hear if anybody has experienced this.

Thanks,
David_NF
New Friend

Post by David_NF »

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your reply. But do you think there is a possibility I know these spirits or are of past family or could they be anyone. I am fine if they are good helpful spirits. I most certainly do not want them around if they are here as negative energies. I guess im looking for clarification as to their intentions.

I wonder what their purpose is in moving your son's organiser for example. Are they trying to communicate something or are they simply playing around with their "powers".

Also, the noise I hear is not knocking. It sounds to me as if it were a small plastic ball with rattles inside and it is dropped on the floor and bounces a few times. It is done once and no more, it doesnt happen every night, and it happened in two seperate homes. The sound comes from my roof.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

David_NF wrote:I wonder what their purpose is in moving your son's organiser for example. Are they trying to communicate something or are they simply playing around with their "powers"..
Well only my son would really know, but I suspected it was just as a joke. But he has awesome psychic powers that he currently largely ignores, so it could just be a reminder.
David_NF wrote:But do you think there is a possibility I know these spirits or are of past family or could they be anyone.
Until they reveal themselves, you won't know. But fear won't help you any, and you should not try while you are likely to be consumed by fear. But the fact that they left as soon as you got scared, suggests they have good intentions.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello David :hithere

i see them also....different color tho....they are 'us' , only without body. also.....they could still be incarnate in a body,,,traveling around ... ""a snail without shell"" :sunflower:

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
David_NF
New Friend

Post by David_NF »

Can you explain blue nova by what you mean "us" and what colour do you see? Do u see them as I described?
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

David_NF wrote:Can you explain blue nova by what you mean "us" and what colour do you see? Do u see them as I described?
us...as in souls. i see humanesque shapes....usually dark with white outline. but, just because they are dark in color...does not mean they are 'bad' or evil. it is just the way i see them. :D

i have replicated in art form some i have seen...i shall try and change my avatar for you so u can see :D

also, i have seen some with the long hair as you describe. one time, there were two of them sitting on a bench...in my house....they appeared right before me...sitting side by side....one of them with long hair. i shall put this one as avatar,,,it is called Hugs ( or i will attempt to do so anyway ;) ) it is called "Hugs".

i see them in my third eye...and also with my physical eyes. :sunflower: a lot of times when i was young...they would be sitting in my bedroom on a chair watching me. sometimes, i would awaken , to find them sitting next to me on bed. the movement from bed and the 'feeling that there was someone with me' ,,would wake me up.

i remember vaguely ..that they would be giving me advice....many times they would be talks of inspiration....or pep talks :loves Spiritual Teachers....Gurus....

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Boy I wish that I could really see, see them. I can feel them around and can sometimes make out a "glow" when a rooom is dark and that way I know where they are in the room. It looks kind of like the image someone gets when looking through an infra red device. Only, of course, I am not looking through a device. I definately can hear them sometimes, especially when I am just waking up. If I try to give them a response through the confused haze in my head, they just dissappear, almost as if they don't want me to know that they were even there and instead would like me to think that it is my own mind thinking these things. What I don't get is, of course they know when someone is aware of them or trying to respond to them. So, of course, they know when someone is aware of the fact that they exist and how they help us. So, why do they continue with the pretense that they are no where around? I would love to be able to engage them more. I do out and out talk to them and sometimes they respond. But, because of the way it works, I am seldom sure it is them and that I am not just talking to myself. It would seem so much more like a conversation if they just had a seat and let me address them while seeing them, even if all I get is the glow around them. Hey, can we get into trouble for being a bit impatient with these guys? Okay, okay, I am going to anticipate the response I will get from the wiser heads on this board. They want me to do the work and learn from my mistakes and work to develop my spirituality (my third eye) instead of just materializing in front of me because I am impatient and/or lazy and/or filled with senseless fear over my present circumstances--gotta learn to flex my faith muscles. Okay, I got it--right?
Lola
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Hey, can we get into trouble for being a bit impatient with these guys?
no. but....when impatience happens...it hinders ones Progress. ;) how can one concentrate when impatience weighs on mind....?

i wondered about myself...about talking or communing with these 'ones unseen by others' . so i commune with mind and not mouth.

it will come..it will happen for you. :sunflower:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Anne,
You wrote:
no. but....when impatience happens...it hinders ones Progress. how can one concentrate when impatience weighs on mind....?
Thanks for that reminder, sis. ;) :)
Hugs,
Sunny
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Sunny-sis :hithere ....u r very welcome :sunflower:

((((Hugs)))) :kiss:
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~