Angels and Ezekiel

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
LolaandLight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Angels and Ezekiel

Post by LolaandLight »

I am not sure if this thread belongs here or in Miscellaneous. So, if it is moved, I understand.

Has anyone read any discourse on the Book of Ezekiel from the Old Testatment and interpreted what is written there in terms of what is said in the UBook; or, have the Midwayers given any guidance, regarding the verses that describe what is said to be visits by angels and by others as visits by beings from another world? I believe it is the text containg in Ezekiel 1:4 to 1:28.
Lola
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Angels and Ezekiel

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lola,

As best I know, the ubook does not try to interpret the Bible. But there are lots of visits by beings that I suppose you could call loosely "angels." Even Adam and Eve. Who were not the first by a very long way.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

No, I know the UBook doesn't interpret the Bible. Poor choice so words on my part. The UBook does contain some of the same stuff that is in the Bible and I was wondering if there is anything that ties into what is said in Ezekiel. I know it talks about life in other worlds. I was just wondering if it says anythink regarding this guy name Ezekiel being given instructions by them as it says he did in the Bible.
Lola
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

LolaandLight wrote:No, I know the UBook doesn't interpret the Bible. Poor choice so words on my part. The UBook does contain some of the same stuff that is in the Bible and I was wondering if there is anything that ties into what is said in Ezekiel. I know it talks about life in other worlds. I was just wondering if it says anythink regarding this guy name Ezekiel being given instructions by them as it says he did in the Bible.
If you enter Ezekiel into the search box at http://www.urantia.org you get this:

http://www.urantia.org/en/search/node/E ... ype%3Abook

More than I expected, yet I suspect less than you wanted. There is a lot about aliens however, in different places.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

My questions regarding this came up after watching a series the History Channel has going now on what is believed by many to be alien encounters that date back to before Christ. I was really surprised to see this on a History Channel show.

For instance, King Tut's father was the Egyptian King that walked away from the traditional worship of multiple Gods and, instead, pushed monotheism (sp?). In the representations of his image, he is shown with a very oblong head and a very feminine face. His body, unlike the Pharohs before him, is depicted as it was in life, not as a super masculine image with broad shoulders and a thin waist. He had small chest, a pot belly, and his chest was sunken. He looked, the show put forward, like the typical image of an alien. What is called a gray. When his body was unearthed, and the same with his son, King Tut, and his wife, it was discovered that their heads really were oblong. The show puts forward that he was a hybrid and that it was known in his time. They suggested that his image was attacked because of this fact and to cover it up.

Another interesting thing, and what I found the most interesting of all the information presented, was information given regarding a tribe in Africa. I can't remember the country. This people have been isolated throughout their history. Over three thousand years ago, they drew a map of where their ancestors came from. The theroy is that aliens came here to get gold as it is a wonderful conductor of electricity. The belief is that man was developed to mine the gold for them. Well, the map they drew is of a planet that was not even discovered until recently and their map depicts the solar system around the planet perfectly. It really blew me away as I know the UBook discusses visits to Earth by alien beings. (I hate the word alien. I want to call them all mortals as they call came from the same Creator.) Anyhow's that is why I asked about it. Just to see if the UBook also had information regarding Ezekiel and if it also contains information similar to what I saw presented in this series on the History Channel. I gotta tell you, since coming to the site, I have told my husband some of the theories in the UBook. He thought is was a bunch of mumboo jumble. It was great to watch this show with him.
Lola