Angel Visitation

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
beethereal
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Angel Visitation

Post by beethereal »

As background information, I am A Course in Miracles student, and have been practicing daily meditation for 10 months. I have used the Akashic Construct, as well as stillness meditations, alpha/theta brainwave meditations, and visualization meditations. Last week, I was having a particularly difficult day, feeling depressed. I asked for help of the Holy Spirit. Early the next morning, I woke up to get some water, and immediately the image of an angel flashed into my mind, and as quickly disappeared. The angel was a glittering/sparkling white against a beautiful blue and pink background. The image was so lovely and what I remember mostly, as the image faded from my mind, was the wing against the background colors. I took this as a sign from Heaven that I was being watched over and not to despair or give up the spiritual path. I have never had a visual "visitation" before (although I was saved from a car crash by an unseen power 23 years ago). Any comments are welcome. Thank you.
Jenny
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Angel Visitation

Post by Geoff »

Dear beethereal,

Welcome. Its lovely to get that sort of confirmation.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
beethereal
New Friend

Post by beethereal »

Thank you, Geoff. I've been "lurking" here a while, this is my first post. I have not had anyone in the elevator of my Akashic Construct as yet, but I don't practice it regularly either. As an ACIM student, I'm not yet sure where the focus of my meditating would best be, so I mostly do stillness meditations, or meditations focusing on the Father while visualizing all my earthly brothers as having transcended all their accomplishments in time, and joining the Father as pure spirit. So I was surprised at the angel "visitation" and wasn't expecting anything like it. It's hard not to hope it will happen again!
Blessings, Jenny
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jenny,

Yes having no expectation is the best. Your meditation sounds just like "stillness" which you would find defined somewhere by Ubook folks.

love,
Geoff
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi and welcome Jenny, I bet you'll get the visit again some time. I also had flashes like yours,
sometimes lasting more than a flash, when I was in dire need.
Also I (and many others here) have received physical touches and even on two occasions a
Celestial hug. Left me in no doubt they watch over us...

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jenny,
I would love to hear the story of how you were saved in a car crash by an unseen spirit if you feel moved to share it on the board.
Welcome to the message board! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I get flashes too. Like Petra, mine sometimes last longer than a flash. Sometimes I get a whole lot of them at once. It can be a bit like those neon signs that flash on and off. I also get touches or a sense that something is touching me even if I don't actually feel it. If that makes any sense.
Lola
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome, Jenny! I loved your post. I also get flashes. I also get the right side of my face stroked. They're amazing.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
beethereal
New Friend

Post by beethereal »

Thank you all for your replies! That sounds wonderful to get a celestial hug or your face stroked. I will trust that when I am ready, and when it is needed, I will receive more from the angels with my gratitude in return.

Sandy, I was actually saved from a car crash. The day it happened, I was very flustered at the time, and was turning around to drive back the way I had come. I was the only car in the vicinity at the time (or so I thought), and I was in the process of making a left turn. I saw something flash by in front of the car. After I completed the turn, and confused by the flash of whatever it was, I looked in the rearview mirror, and saw a car at the side of the road with people standing outside the car. It then dawned on me that car back there was what flashed in front of me, and I had almost had a crash! I must have turned right in front of it, and something had arranged time and space so that we didn't crash. And how could the people in the car have gotten out of their car so quickly? I don't know why they were out of their car either. Puzzled, I continued on my way. It's all very mysterious and I'll never know what actually happened. Buy I feel there was at least 1 angel there that day to prevent the crash.

Anyway, it's nice to know I have so many other brothers/sisters on the same journey back to Father!
:loves Jenny
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jenny,

That episode sounds very like one that Jack Bentley describes in his book. In his case a double trailer loaded with petrol drove THROUGH his car, leaving tire skid marks on the road underneath. Yet he and his passenger, and car were untouched. Somebody warped time.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for giving us the story, Jenny. The whole concept of "bent time" is so fascinating. I don't think I've experienced it myself, but my husband, George has a couple times.

Geoff, I think I may have started reading that book when we were house sitting for you last winter. I was reading several of your favorites too at the time and I don't think in a month I got any one of them finished. :) Thanks for the link.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
beethereal
New Friend

Post by beethereal »

Thanks for the tip on the book, Geoff. It looks very interesting! :D
Love, Jenny
beethereal
New Friend

Post by beethereal »

Hi again, this morning I heard a tinkling bell sound when I woke up. We don't have any bells in the house, so it must have been my angel friend again. I've kinda been talking to them (not sure how many there are) when no one else is around (it's just me and my husband living here). And yesterday morning, an alarm clock in the basement went off at a time it was not set to go off. It shouldn't have been set to go off at all since we never use it as an alarm clock. The sound of the alarm was chirping birds (this clock has various sounds it can make). And the day before that I heard rustling noises at my husband's desk here at home, while he was at work. I heard it while I was making my first post on this forum the other day. So I was thinking the alarm clock and the rustling must also have been the angel? Wow, once they are acknowledged, they must enjoy communicating in some way! :D Anyone else get these things?
Love,
Jenny
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank you for the share. Jenny, Blessed Be.. :-)
Robert
Busy Bee

Angel appearances

Post by Robert »

Hi All,

Here's a quote from George's recent communication from Bzutu, A Close Call:
Not in our world’s past, nor future will we find many that are ideal on both scores – the visual and audible – we carry on with our tasks, never give up,
Excuse me, I left out the explanation about "both scores". That refers to both seeing and hearing Celestials.

I never thought I was different or unusual, but Midwayers have appeared and talked to me, as apparent physical people, about seven times in my life. I can easily deduce that they were not actually physical, because of one thing that happened which was impossible. But, They appeared to be real. I'm talking about seeing Them in broad daylight, walking outdoors, or indoors. I'm not referring to "seeing" them psychically in meditation, dreams, or any other image method.

Within the past year or more, I've invited the Midwayers, outloud, to appear to me in my living room, so They could simply tell me what to do. So far, They haven't appeared again.

Goerge, or anyone, am I really different, or can Midwayers fully appear to anyone, by using extrordinary effort on Their part, which They wouldn't want to repeat unless it was important? I know The Urantia Book says that some Midwayers are more adept at appearing visible, than other Ones.

I am healed enough to stand ready to be a go-fetch boy for the Midwayers, but so far, no more appearances.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

The key is real friendship with the 1,111 ... IMO

God bless...
George.
Robert
Busy Bee

Post by Robert »

George,

I forgot to ask you; did "the man who came to dinner", when you were a young child, look like an ordinary human? Did He ever say anything to you?
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings all... :loves

I have been away for a while going through many changes... yet...celestial aid has surrounded me all the way...Beemethere I sooo hear you. Coming from a slow country life my driving in Sydney traffic has been less than perfect. The aggressivness terrifies me at times. :shock: Only last week I was on my way to an appointment poking along at a safe speed when a blue flash exploded in front of my car, it happened so fast I did not even have a chance to think about it, this blue flash prevented me from moving into the left lane. Then immediatly after the flash a car pulled out from the parking lane on the left and a car slammed straight into them from behind, I sailed past as bits of cars flew all over the road behind me. I slowed down and pulled over just holding onto the stearing wheel realizing the blue flash just saved me from a terrible three car collision at 70km an hour.

I walked back to see if I could help calling 000 as I did this. Both cars were totalled, yet everyone was completely uninjured. I felt like I was in a daze so just went back and sat in my car until I felt OK to drive again.

I just know I had an intervention happen...I am ever gratefull for this happening because I was feeling very alone at the time , kind of in a spiritual wilderness. My faith was restored and I now know I am loved and not forgotten by my celestial guides. This experience prompted me to get out of this wilderness and re-connect to my spiritual life again.

Many blessings

Light1
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Light,

Yup they are on their game. Good stuff.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Light I can so understand your feelings driving in Sydney. The Hornsby area of Sydney really scares the living daylights out of me! :shock: Yet your post is reassuring as it affirms that we are surrounded with loving guidance regardless of where we are and our circumstances. I am so thankful you were blue flashed out of harm's way and that no one was seriously injured in the unfortunate turn of events.
Thank you for sharing this experience. (This "chicken little driver" wanna be really needed to hear it! :) )
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, Light. I have heard similar stories of "celestial guidance" in avoiding accidents. I'll bet you were terribly shaken, but I'm so glad that you're okay.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius