Lights Seen

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Candi
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Lights Seen

Post by Candi »

I need help with understanding something that I saw a few years back.

What did I see? One evening, about 5 minutes before dusk, I saw at least 3 lights flewing in the sky. The lights moved as if they were about the across the road. So, I slowed up to see the object in antipication of its crossing. However, it never crossed the road and remained just above the tree tops. I came to stop, looking up. As I was looking upwards, the lights lined up in a straight line and the first light in the line emitted several beams of light that passed through the two other lights and the two other lights simply went out (turned off) and the first light then went out. All the lights had simply vanished and the sky turned to night. Does any of you have any ideas as to the origin and or meaning of my encountering this amazing event? I would really like to hear from you all. Thanks.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Lights Seen

Post by Sandy »

Hello Candi and welcome to the message board.

I have seen what you have described on two separate occasions. The second time a neighbor called me over to see it so I was very happy to have someone else see it as well. An author, Timothy Whyllie, describes what we saw in his book,"Dolphins, Extraterrestrials Angels" (pg. 37 and pg 38) even drew a diagram that describes it.
People are seeing this but as to what it means is anybody's guess at this point. We live in an unimaginably vast universe so it only stands to reason we share it with other beings, both celestial and mortal...since we are all children of God I like to think of these other beings as siblings of a sort...not something foreign exactly... nothing to cause alarm but maybe a sense of wonder at the wonderful diversity of creation.

It's nice to meet you Candi.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Lights Seen

Post by jfarris »

Sandy wrote:Hello Candi and welcome to the message board.

I have seen what you have described on two separate occasions. The second time a neighbor called me over to see it so I was very happy to have someone else see it as well. An author, Timothy Whyllie, describes what we saw in his book,"Dolphins, Extraterrestrials Angels" (pg. 37 and pg 38) even drew a diagram that describes it.
People are seeing this but as to what it means is anybody's guess at this point. We live in an unimaginably vast universe so it only stands to reason we share it with other beings, both celestial and mortal...since we are all children of God I like to think of these other beings as siblings of a sort...not something foreign exactly... nothing to cause alarm but maybe a sense of wonder at the wonderful diversity of creation.

It's nice to meet you Candi.
Love,
Sandy

Awesome Sandy!! :loves

I feel the exact same way! :farao: :alien:
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."