Why recieve guidence from anyone other than your TA?

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
clarity
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Why recieve guidence from anyone other than your TA?

Post by clarity »

Why would a person want to receive guidance from anyone other than their thought adjuster? I myself have not made contact with any celestial teachers or my thought adjuster, but I was thinking that if I was able to make contact, I would want only the best teacher... and the thought adjuster seems to fits that.

I see on this forum messages from many celestial teachers, however could your thought adjuster not give you better guidance than those teachers?

note: I'm not asking this for arguments sake, I'm truly interested in understanding. The way I see it now is that celestial teachers, although extremely wise, are limited in their wisdom, however the thought adjuster is limitless. I know my views are not always correct, which is why I'm seeking clarity on the matter.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Why recieve guidence from anyone other than your TA?

Post by Geoff »

Dear Clarity,

Actually they all work together. Some people are lucky enough to be able to hear all their various Celestial helpers, but many are not. George will tell you that if one is delivering a message, and is urgently required somewhere else, then another will carry on. But I agree if you can hear your TA clearly, then you probably don't have any need for others. I was just thinking that their experiences would vary, and if we did not need others, they would not be there? Nothing is superfluous.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

ok Geoff, thank you for the reply.

I had made the assumption that if you were able to contact celestial beings then you were also able to contact your thought adjuster. Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I understand it you're saying that the message is the same regardless if it comes from a celestial being or your thought adjuster? They are all working toward the same cause?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Clarity,
I get great enjoyment too out of the bonds of friendship and love that have developed with my celestial Guides and Teachers. Can we really have too many human or celestial friends? :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi everyone! No, we can't have too many! :hithere

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

clarity wrote:I had made the assumption that if you were able to contact celestial beings then you were also able to contact your thought adjuster.
Dear Clarity,

We all get "input" from our TA, but very very few ever manage to hear that as in a conversation, and far more hear their teachers. George is unique in that he has managed to hear all sorts of celestial folks.

love,
Geoff
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Clarity,

I agree it would be ideal to get all of our spiritual training from our thought adjuster. However, all of us grow as we share what we know with the person below us on the spiritual scale. We learn something new and exciting and we pass that on. As we teach others about what we know we grow as well. It would be very difficult to grow if only our thought adjuster was our exclusive teacher. We have such a retinue of spiritual helpers and teachers that brings us such blessings. When our hearts are moved by such overwhelming love, caring and training by these many spiritual teachers then we are moved to teach our less learned brethren what we know.

Love,
Paul
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

Thanks for the replies . . . I really appreciate it!

I'm at a point now where I want guidance, however I'm torn between spiritual growth and truth. I have an unquenchable thirst for truth, but really what is truth? . . . and would I know it if I found it? Am I really meant to know the truth?

The reason I'm a little apprehensive to receive guidance from anyone other than my TA is that, even though they are well intentioned, they do not know 100% truth and may mislead me unintentionally. Now maybe I'm meant to be mislead . . . maybe I'm meant to stray from the path so when I find it again it is more glorious than before. Or maybe they won't mislead me at all and I'm just complicating things that do not need to be complicated.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

clarity wrote:Thanks for the replies . . . I really appreciate it!

I'm at a point now where I want guidance, however I'm torn between spiritual growth and truth. I have an unquenchable thirst for truth, but really what is truth? . . . and would I know it if I found it? Am I really meant to know the truth?

The reason I'm a little apprehensive to receive guidance from anyone other than my TA is that, even though they are well intentioned, they do not know 100% truth and may mislead me unintentionally. Now maybe I'm meant to be mislead . . . maybe I'm meant to stray from the path so when I find it again it is more glorious than before. Or maybe they won't mislead me at all and I'm just complicating things that do not need to be complicated.
Dear Clarity,

None of us EVER gets 100% truth. We just don't have the brains. But you can insist on the highest teacher that you warrant, and you also have to be prepared to hear what they say. Because, as a perfect example, if you insist that something you already believe is truth, you wont get contradicted. Even your TA has to simplify things, we don't even have a language capable of communicating many of the concepts.

If you want to hear a story that is ultimately funny, it is my search for truth. I made a pact with Father. Well I proposed, and I could not hear His answer. But this was the deal. I would believe anything, but He would not feed me any more Untruth.

Within days I saw a book on the dining room table, and I just knew I had to read that, it was part of "our deal". I cant explain how I knew, but I have never been more sure of anything.

So I read the book, every word, even though I did not like it.

Got to the end, and thought :"This book was not 100% truth, so why did Father break our deal first chance He could? And, more importantly, what was I supposed to learn from this book that I disliked so much?"

After about ten days I knew the answer to the second question - while that book reported ignorant spirits, there are spirits that are in possession of Truth. And all I had to do was find them. Which I did. So even without knowing Truth, I recognized Untruth. And later Truth. Well good enough Truth.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Clarity and friends,

George and I have been reading an amazing book, "Christ In Tibet" together and recently came across this lovely dissertation by the Master Geishe Rimpoche dealing with the subject of Truth. It is a little long, but it is well worth the read.

Hugs,
Sandy

“People are told what to think and how to think and what to do, and only comparatively few are able to think for themselves and gain freedom.”

“It is much the same in the West,” I said.

“Yes,” he affirmed, “people are seeking the truth while living in the false, but the false will remain till they see the false, and then the false will cease to be. The false can never contain the truth, ignorancedoes not contain understanding.”

I could see at once that Rimpoche had passed into a state of inspiration and I would not interrupt by asking any more questions. So we sat and listened to this ancient sage full of wisdom and truth, and I was feeled with a longing to seek deeper into the Reality of things and as I listened I felt what he was saying had a transforming effect upon me.

“They cannot see the false,” he said, “because they are caught up in it. They are conditioned by their prejudices, by their belief, and what others tell them. They have failed to assert their creative faculty of discerning that which is not true. The only truth above the false is that it is false and they will be caught up in it till they understand it, and how they have been caught up in it.

Now he took on the roll of the teacher. “I want you to see this clearly, my son,” he said, looking at me, “otherwise you will retain the false, hoping to see the Truth. But it cannot be done.”

“Firstly, he said, “you must see what makes you believe in anything, then you will see what makes you antagonistic to another belief, or idea, or people. If you came here conditioned by your own opinions, then you will only see through that conditioning, but if you are free from your own conditioning you can see us free from ours. Then you will see me as I see you, stripped of all form, all nationalities, all religions, and creeds. Then we will know each other to be made in the image and likeness of our Creator, made out of the same Substance, the same Life, and having the One Conciousness within, for there cannot be any division, God being infinite in nature, there can only be God, there can be nothing else and this is our Being.”

I breathed a sigh, for here was the secret of the brotherhood of man and the Fatherhood of God, and he put itin such a few words. I did not move, nor did I reply one way or another, I must not break the spell, I thought. His eyes were closed now, his face took on an angelic lookas if a great messenger was speaking through him, and it could be so, through one who knew the inner secrets of Life. He continued in that beautiful mellow tone and each sentence stood clearly out by itself.

“You organize yourself into separate groups of religions, of nationalities, of idealogies, each believing that what you stand for is the real thing. So you wrngle with one another and when the wrangling cannot solve the problem you butcher one another. Now, is there any Truth in that?”

I felt myself saying, “No,” but my tongue was tied. I felt a deep feeling within me and it was coming to the surface. Something was preventing me uttering a single word.

“You are afraid because you do not understand. So you want a guide, you want a belief, so you are further caught up in conflict, and because you are in conflict you are afraid. So you want an ideal so that you can look at your fear, but this only covers up your fear while you do not understand. When you understand your fear, you are freed from your fear, and then your conflict disappear.

“Your ideals and your fear are made up in your mind, and what is made up in the mind is unreal, so both your ideal and your fears have no foundation in Truth.

Truth is not made up in the mind, Truth Is! You do not make it up! What is made up is not Truth!

“You can see the false as you discern your relationship with people, ideas and things. If there is antagonism, if there is fear, if there is craving, prejudice or conflict, there can be no relationship.

“As long as the mind is in conflict blaming, resisting, condeming, there can be no understanding, no relationship with one another. It is obvious you must not condemn if you want to understand.

“When you see the false you will know it, you will know longer be part of it, and then the True comes into being, because It always Is, It is Real and Eternal and ever-present, moment to moment, never changing. It is only your mind that changes from one idea to another. When you know what a belief is, what an ideal is, then the mind will free itself, and in that freedom there is the Real.

“It is so important to understand the mind is made dull through condeming, through blaming, through avoidance, through acceptance and through resistance. Only in your relationship, freed from all conditioning is there freedom, and in this freedom there is peace., and in peace there is Love.

If you are filled with likes and dislikes you are merely reflecting your own conditioning.”

I thought for a moment how true this is, for the other person is but a mirror in which we see ourselves.

“You will see some so-called pleasant and unpleasant things as you pass through Tibet, “ he said, “but if the unpleasant upsets you, you are resisting, you are not free. When there is Love we observe the facts but they do not repel us. I know you have the capacity for this Love; otherwise you would not be here, my son.

“Some repeat words---mantrims, these do not fill the heart. On the contrary they empty the heart of whatever it has. The heart can only be filled when the mind is not fabricating. When the mind is not caught up in opposites, in ideas, prejudices and the like, and then only is the heart alive with Love.

“Then one knows what it is to have warmth, the richness in holding the hand of another. Love being perfect in its own Eternity knows no resistance, no opposition, neither will you fear anymore, because you will be filled with Eternal love, for God is Love, and He alone exists. That which hides Him is but a mental. Fabrication. Now I know the false is falling away from you, my son. It is said in Isaiah 65:17: For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come to mind.”

With these last words he opened his eyes, in them there was a far away look. I could see that soon he would dissolve his earth body into the substance from which it arose, for he was truly in the mind of God, his spirit freed from all desires, all craving forboth Spiritual and material had ceased, he knewhe was Life, he had found Being.

He rose, gathered his robes about him and went away.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, Sandy! I thoroughly enjoyed that! Thanks.

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Clarity,

I used to be dogmatic when it came to truth because I thought that you could put truth in a box. When you put truth in a box it becomes dead. Truth is alive and dynamic. All of us here discover truth by trying to discern our Paradise Father through our thought adjusters. Life is not something that you learn by reading about it in a book. Life is discerned by living it. Life is discerned by just being. Our Paradise Father simply is. What we call truth and what we call life is embodied in the person that we consider the First Source and Center. Truth as we know it is spread by how the Father lives His life.

On our journey to Paradise there will be celestial beings just above us that will share with us what they know. We progress spiritually and we grow as we learn something and then share what we have learned with others. All truths that we learn before we reach Paradise will be relative. Relative in the sense that the Paradise Father is absolute truth. When we finally end our careers as sixth stage spirits and embark on to the eternal journey as finaliters we will have become complete, up to that point. But we will still have growing to complete as we try to attain status as seventh stage spirits. It is my opinion that we will never know all truth. Only the Infinite Father can know all truth.

But isn't it interesting that book knowledge does not equate into actual experience and actual living. Truth is in the living. When we make the determination to make the Father's will our will then we are starting on a journey. A journey that involves acquiring truth. We can acquire truth in our finite states by pursuing truth, beauty and goodness. These qualities are aspects of Father's love. If we become like the Father, we can become like Him in all respects. If we live the life of truth, beauty and goodness then we can become truth, beauty and goodness. If we live our lives like the Father we will become the truth that we seek. We will become the truth that we seek because we become truth by the actual living experience.

So my friend, the acquisition of truth comes in the living of a godlike life. It is like we become a book of truth by the life that we lead. Rather than cracking open a book and reading its contents to determine truth, we examine the lives of spirit led persons. Our Creator Son is the superlative example of truth in action. He simply lived the life and became truth by how he lived it. If we examine his life and try to live the life per his example we will discover truth in our own lives because we will have lived it.

Love,
Paul
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

Thank you all for the replies . . . they really helped me to clear the confusion in my mind!

@Geoff - haha, that story cracked me up. From that I've realized that God doesn't give us truth but allows us to figure out truth on our own by showing us that we can discern between truth and untruth. I lost faith in my ability to do this which led to confusion and frustration.

@Sandy - I feel a lot of truth from that passage. It reminds me of a meditation I recently came across . . . to meditate on what you really are(awareness) and everything else(untruth) drops away. In order to know truth we must be able to see untruth for what it is. The ego creates many illusions and it's easy to fall into the trap of believing those illusions to be true. I believe that I have a better understanding of truth now because I have been able to see the illusions of the ego for what they really are . . . untruth.

@Paul - I really like what you said. It puts things more into perspective for me. Truth cannot be learned in a book or given to you by a teacher. A teacher can help us to see the truth, however they cannot allow us to see what we are not ready to see. Life is meant to be lived and the world is our teacher.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi Clarity,

Some time ago I had an experience that I would like to share with you. I always pray to Father before I go to sleep. While I was laying down in my bed I asked Father a question. I asked Him what kind of thought adjuster that I had. The next thing I know I clearly heard the words: "You have a self acting adjuster." I could scarcely believe it, but I heard the words.

Ever since then my desire to become one with the Father has increased. For me, the Father fragment is very real. I cannot see Him, but I feel his influence in my life. My relationship with Him is strengthening as the years go by. I have also had certain thoughts filter through. All of a sudden a certain thought or thoughts will filter through. It enables me to see reality in a way that I did not see before. That has been happening with more and more frequency lately.

If you let Father be part of your everyday existence you will see your faith increase and your relationship grow. If your relationship with the Father fragment grows, you will grow. And don't forget that your destiny guardian is also working diligently to bring you the spiritual lessons that will help you to grow in this life. Let's also not forget our dear midwayer friends. It is because of their efforts that we are here having this conversation.

So Clarity we have an abundance of guidance from multiple sources. We can't go wrong.

Love,
Paul
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

wow Paul, that's awesome that you were able to hear God speak to you! I have not yet been able to hear anyone speak to me, however sometimes I feel a warm pleasant sensation in my solar plexus and I feel so full of love that it brings tears to my eyes. I think that is the presence of my thought adjuster that I am feeling.

It's funny, before I found this site I didn't really believe in God. When I first started seeing all the prompts I decided to make a wish on one of them and my wish was for more clarity in my life. A couple days later I found this site and my faith in God has grown more and more ever since.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

clarity wrote:, however sometimes I feel a warm pleasant sensation in my solar plexus and I feel so full of love that it brings tears to my eyes. I think that is the presence of my thought adjuster that I am feeling..
Dear Clarity,

Sounds more like this to me:

But it may be the TA is deeply involved in this too?

love,
Geoff
clarity
Family

Post by clarity »

You know what Geoff, that video describes my experience exactly. I've seen that video before, however I didn't make the connection because I had that feeling before I asked for divine love and when I did ask I didn't feel it. I think I didn't feel it because I was asking with my mind. It is true though that once you feel it you want more of it. The reason I thought it was my thought adjuster was because sometimes the feeling would be accompanied by profound insights, however the video says divine love brings knowledge as well.

So the thought adjuster may be involved in it, however it does sound like divine love. I'm glad you pointed that out to me Geoff. I feel so happy knowing I've received the divine love of the Father!

Now that I think about it, I may have heard God speak to me before. I was driving in my car and thanking God for everything in my life and I heard "you deserve it". I don't know if it was God responding to me or if it was my own thought.