Michael's Music

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Michael's Music

Post by jfarris »

Does anyone happen to know what Michael's favorite *genre* of music is? I do! (hee-hee)
:bana: :sunflower: :loves
:king: :farao: :dwarf: :brilsmurf:
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
luvinlife
Family

Re: Michael's Music

Post by luvinlife »

I don't think I've had enough coffee today...because I'm not "getting" a lot of stuff today! :duh

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

luvinlife wrote:I don't think I've had enough coffee today...because I'm not "getting" a lot of stuff today! :duh

Love, Clare
I'm saying that I have met Michael (a couple of times) and it seems to me that he seems to favor classic rock, which is a little disgusting to me personally.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Well...as soon as I read this my mind went right to John Travolta...and classic rock lol!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

If Classic rock is Lynyrd Skynyrd and Alabama...I'm with Micheal! :thumright: (hmm that is probably southern rock isn't it? But they are classics of the rock world.)
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I'm saying that I have met Michael (a couple of times) and it seems to me that he seems to favor classic rock, which is a little disgusting to me personally.
In the times that I believe I was in his presence, I was surprised to see that he had a very rebellious streak in him. It shouldn't have surprised me given that he took on the whole of his society. It was not his intention to anger others. But, he did not back down when he saw that he had and that, by doing so, he placed his Earthly life in danger. So, if he likes classic rock, it wouldn't be so shocking to me. I know that he likes to drive fast.
Lola
sammy

Post by sammy »

He sounds like MY kind of celestial!!!!! :bana:

So what does he look like...and does he smell like chocolate chip cookies?

Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

I must say that when he is 'cleaned up' he is a very beautiful man. I mean, he just radiates light. And he can sit right next to you and communicate-- mind to mind, without speaking a word! Its the kind of thing that you begin to cast doubt on, as time passes. But if you had the experience, you know its real!

The last time I saw him, we and a host of others (regular people I'm assuming) had lunch together at a homeless shelter! The circumstances surrounding that 'chance meeting' are incredible as well. In short, I'm not sure why I ended up there-and I didn't know he would be there, either. But I showed up there, in a volunteer capacity that day, and in just a little while, people started showing up with food. Not long after that, HE showed up! In a vehicle!

We all ate lunch together, Michael at the table next to mine. We were each at the head of our own table! (Twinsatrs--what do youthink of that?)

Now I am talking about in real life, in the flesh. He somehow knew I would be there then and I'm guessing that he 'put out on the airwaves' that we were in need of provisions for a lunch time meal. Truly amazing stuff to say the least!
:loves :loves :mrgreen:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jodi...Oh my...I am speechless and that doesn't happen very often!... :D You are blessed...truly blessed. :happy Isn't it funny how time can sometimes affect our rationalization of these priceless happenings... But they do happen. And unfortunately it is difficult for some people to accept them...Yes, these wonderous experiences do happen, often unlooked for and for reasons our divine kin understand better then we can. I had a man tell me last week that angels and celestials don't appear and talk to humans anymore. Of course he had no valid answer when I asked him "Why not?' Sadly so many miss the bliss... :( Thanks for sharing Jodi.

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

yes thank you for sharing... i would like to meet him with you one day-

on a side note-
is there much respect given to this person???
how great would it be- the day man see's god in each other and all of life- giving sincere and mutual respect in a way most divine?

acceptance- through the choices we make- and the beings we truly are

profound- embracing- peaceful- understanding
i like the idea :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Wow.
Again I jump into a thread and get my socks blown off by the latest facts. Because of believing without seeing, I know your experience is true. I have been chanting "child of God" in my brain for months now, hoping this attitude will assist me in being useful in sharing Their Love with everyone. I see now I must BE the Love, place myself in the way of opportunity, and allow the blessings to flow. Thank you for this wonderful view into the action-THE DOING-of Love. And of course, His participation!

As for the Music, Rock on! I just knew He was 'cool'! But then, how could He not be?
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Krystalshard wrote:Wow.
Again I jump into a thread and get my socks blown off by the latest facts. Because of believing without seeing, I know your experience is true. I have been chanting "child of God" in my brain for months now, hoping this attitude will assist me in being useful in sharing Their Love with everyone. I see now I must BE the Love, place myself in the way of opportunity, and allow the blessings to flow. Thank you for this wonderful view into the action-THE DOING-of Love. And of course, His participation!

As for the Music, Rock on! I just knew He was 'cool'! But then, how could He not be?
Jean
It really is so!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jean,

Gosh its good to see your lovely avi on the board. :D How are you lady?

You wrote:
I have been chanting "child of God" in my brain for months now, hoping this attitude will assist me in being useful in sharing Their Love with everyone.
Well, that's a great idea! "Child of God" ...seems it's sort of a mantra or positive affirmation which covers everything from A to Z. 8)
I see now I must BE the Love, place myself in the way of opportunity, and allow the blessings to flow.
Thank you for those words of wisdom, Jean. :kiss:

Love,
Sandy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Hey Sandy,
WHIST "I'm doin' pretty good for the shape I'm in!" (Country Rock, Archangel...I'm not kidding it's really the band's name!)
Really, I am doing well, thanks for asking.

You know, it is a "blanket" affirmation, like you mentioned, to see people as a Child of God, it helps me on both sides of the coin: if I'm low, or if I'm "up".

Jfarris: It does us all good to hear of your encounters. So do share!

Peace... Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson