Recently experienced with Angels!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Recently experienced with Angels!

Post by Dragonfly »

hey forum, everything alright? Lately, i have felt promted to share about recent experiences, and would like to ask if anyone knows about faries or pixies? thing is, i have been finding coins on floors, street pavements and even in pocket. Also just during the midweek, a coin simply vanished from wallet, and i knew it should be there?? been thinking, and then it came to my attention that i recall hearing about similar experiences from others, in which they refer to pixies? i know this is an angels forum, and naturally i have my experiences with them.. call it what you may! But this is somewhat new to me, and i sense a Spiritual influence behind it all. Well about angels: went to a service at the church in downtown of the city where i live, and stayed about 1½. Some songs, a vicars words and then silence with some gregorian monks chanting as a background inspiration. During this time, i felt a presence of peace and as if the candle-lights were dancing. it came to my attention, that the room had a long history.. wedded couples, the dead being said farewell 2 and much more... and i felt as if the Spirit was remining me of love. We took a little tea break, and a young lady in her 20´s was playing a violin.. made me smile, cause her back was turned to the table and yet i felt as if she was ministring to our souls! Again angelical and awesome. And then i left. But being "alone" in that church room, i felt the Angels telling me not to worry, and even got to scribble some notes on a paper about this reminder! Not that i saw them, nor that a big blazing trumphet was heard.. more an inner knowing. More a soft flow, like water coming through a babbling brook. Thanks for me being allowed this share! N.B. i felt a Love for every being within the universe, and how hard Angels are working to transmit this love to each individual. They do not see dominions, religions or cultural walls, but rather unity and a oneness unique. Earth is a very very special place, i felt, in the heart of Goddess/God. :flower:
LolaandLight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Recently experienced with Angels!

Post by LolaandLight »

Thank you, that was beautiful!
Lola
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

:hithere Dragonfly
went to a service at the church in downtown of the city where i live, and stayed about 1½. Some songs, a vicars words and then silence with some gregorian monks chanting as a background inspiration. During this time, i felt a presence of peace and as if the candle-lights were dancing.
Sounds lovely.. :happy
Not that i saw them, nor that a big blazing trumphet was heard.. more an inner knowing.
Best way of knowing :thumleft:

:loves
Mamo
~ One for All and All for Love ~
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I agree with Mamo. Your observation regarding the "knowing" reminds me of this prayer:

I have reached the inner vision
and through Thy spirit in me
I have heard their wondrous secret.
Through Thy mystic insight
Thou hast caused a spring of knowledge
to well up within me,
a fountain of power,
pouring forth living waters,
a flood of love
and of all-embracing wisdom
like the splendor of eternal Light.

From “The Book of Hymns” of the Dead Sea Scrolls
Lola
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Dragonfly,

As you told of your experience at that lovely church service...a peaceful feeling came over me. It reminded me of a time long ago when I was a young girl sitting in a summer's meadow, surrounded by tall grasses gently swaying in the warm breeze. I felt a sense of peace and freedom rarely contemplated by an ever moving 8 year old. At that moment all was perfect in my world..inside and out as stillness formed and I knew without a shadow of a doubt I was where I was supposed to be at this moment in time...drinking in the natural beauty in complete awe at the sheer genious of the Creator. :happy
And then i left. But being "alone" in that church room, i felt the Angels telling me not to worry, and even got to scribble some notes on a paper about this reminder! Not that i saw them, nor that a big blazing trumphet was heard.. more an inner knowing. More a soft flow, like water coming through a babbling brook. Thanks for me being allowed this share! N.B. i felt a Love for every being within the universe, and how hard Angels are working to transmit this love to each individual. They do not see dominions, religions or cultural walls, but rather unity and a oneness unique. Earth is a very very special place, i felt, in the heart of Goddess/God
...oh I Iove that!!!..."unity and oneness unique." so beautiful!! :sunflower:
Lately, i have felt promted to share about recent experiences, and would like to ask if anyone knows about faries or pixies?
I don't know anything about them personally, Dragonfly, but I do know a couple friends who were communicating with them a couple years back. I was looking for some specific information earlier today and came across this site. http://www.findhorn.org/whatwedo/vision/cocreation.php I read about Findhorn many years ago in the earliest days of spiritual discovery and found it exciting and so refreshing. :D

Hope this leads you to some helpful information. :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thanks for sharing that with us Dragonfly. A splendid reminder, if I might add, about the Oneness of All...

Love, Petra x

P.S: Thanks for the url Sandy, the girl's might enjoy it.
ॐ LOVE Petra
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:hithere namasté

thank you muchly! well friday evening, i attended the night service at same church, and this time it was different. Because of the spring the room itself seemed brighter, and the atmosphere a bit more light. Winters been harsh! i sat and felt emotions well from within, and matched with thoughts of departed souls and how richly the Spiritual is in comparision with the things known. Felt a voice call "expect the magical", and as if i was being educated to expect the magical when being in a spiritual mood & place. The lights danced, and i closed my eyes and went inside.. All i can say is i felt serene, felt the presence of children and envisioned a lotus with colourful petals. And like a month ago, it was the same revelation of uniqueness and oneness, and had you "woken" me and told me i was in a world of wars and turmoil and famine, and dry deserts.. hmm, i would have not believed you at all. There was a special Spirit, and i felt blessed to parttake here! think this is what the Saints called "Gods Heart" or "the Holy Spirit", only there was no trumpet or blazing fires or visable manifestations of Angels. Yet they were felt from a place inside. Goddess/God really desires Love + compassion + peace. This i learnt from here, and became reminded of.

Thanks again! With Love & Light; Dragonfly
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dearest Dragonfly,

You have the most wonderful gift of bringing us with you, helping us too to experience Joy, with your words. Thank you! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Sandy wrote:Dearest Dragonfly,

You have the most wonderful gift of bringing us with you, helping us too to experience Joy, with your words. Thank you! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
Yeah! Oh, and I wanna go to this church you're telling us about! :D I had something similar in the church opposite the other
month. It doesn't smell like the usual ancient churches. The frescoes are quite good too. I love living in the shadow of this
church (well, cathedral). Oh, speaking of churches and services...

Every year, on Good Friday/Easter the town pick or suggest a Jesus to carry a cross (bloody huge heavy number I hear) all around the streets for about
an hour. They usually ask for a volunteer who has sinned in any way. If you've been to prison, you get to have the
priveledge for 3 years in a row! So, anyway, :lol: some locals only approached my husband to yield the cross this year!
He was like... :shock: How have I sinned? And anyway...I don't think Jesus wants that kind of "worship!!" I bet He'd much rather
settle for us all to simply Love!" When he told me, I was impressed as well as highly amused.

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I don't think Jesus wants that kind of "worship!!" I bet He'd much rather
settle for us all to simply Love!"
That is what I always get when I'm meditating! It's all about loving...

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

Petra,

They approached your husband? Now, that is tripped out. They judged him for some unknown sinned? What the heck? Well, I agree with the statement that Jesus wants us to love and that love heals and not carrying a cross through a town. I love the symbol of the cross. I always believed that part we should concentrate on was his rising, not the carrying of the cross, the whole point was to carry the cross and then rise. Well, I am glad your husband hanlded it so very well.
Lola
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi Lola, well, just a few of the old-timer's in the bar opposite suggested it to him.
He thought they were joking, but they weren't. When inquired further, he was told
there were quite a lot of volunteers for it this year...so there you go! Just a bunch of
old men talking cra*!
Last year, we'd just moved in and it was all so new and exciting having this "drama"
going on outside our place... here's a couple of pics of the event! The second one is Jesus 'dead', not a real person!!

ImageImage

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hi Lola, well, just a few of the old-timer's in the bar opposite suggested it to him.
He thought they were joking, but they weren't. When inquired further, he was told
there were quite a lot of volunteers for it this year...so there you go! Just a bunch of
old men talking cra*!
Last year, we'd just moved in and it was all so new and exciting having this "drama"
going on outside our place... here's a couple of pics of the event! The second one is Jesus 'dead', not a real person!!

ImageImage

Love, Pet
Holy Sheep Sh*#!! :o :o

I halfway thought you were joking about the whole thing until I saw the pictures! :!:

Talk about insult to injury! Wrongly crucify a man and then have a parade every year at which you solicit people to play the role of Jesus! :shock:

If i was Jesus, I'd be a liiitle pissed about that one! :evil:

wow.
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:hithere

Dragonfly here: thank you. Well yesterday i never got to go for the night church, as i was preoccupied at a café and busy writing ans stuff. However the angelical realm did not elude me, as at a time i felt the presence of them and prayers of those at night church. i came to think of how somehow everything in this Life is inter-connected or interlocked. By midnight i left, and havin´ a wonderful walk back home, i felt elated. Also with fresh thoughts, and at some point the moon peaked from behind a very cloudy night.. nature became my cathedral! Life has a funny way.. Namasté & Blessed Be. :)
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

..well namasté.

its the last friday of the month, so the nightchurch was opened and i went. Went in a bit of a rush, but made it. Lights were pretty and outside itrained and blew in the trees, and the evening light was very enchanting to view. Took some time, before i felt comfortable- maybe cause it is Spring and the buzz is higher and more activity everywhere- but when they played some music, i felt my Soul calm. it was Bach and played from a violin and another instrument by two younger musicians. So it was a live experience. As they played i felt like swirls of water were running their course, and funnily enough as they ceased to play the silence! it made me pause and think about Eternity.. everything we do here has a background, so why not make our Livies a worth while. :^)

A calm descended at the midnight hour, and i sat by myself in church. Two people came to mind, Irvy (a friend who died due to alcohol abuse) and Viggo my granddad. Both born on the 11th day.. And a rolling wave of emotions swept from inside, as i realized i no longer would meet them in this world! This thought kindof took my off guard, as it was loaded with emotion. Somehow another part of a letting go process unfolding, since their departure or death. i let this sink in and then a greater calm came, and with this calm i left for the front door. Outside a group and a child, and they exclaimed "it must be night church tonight". Child was a 7 to 8 year girl in purple or violet, and i felt a tug at heart when seeing her. Also cause of the aura of a child: much light.. much glow... a presence in the now.

Have a Blessed Day! :hithere
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:hithere

on Friday 24th of September i was an hour in the nightchurch. The hour crept itself till an ending service where the vicar spoke out loudly some of the prayer requests which had been put in a basket for this ocassion. Anyways i left somewhat content cause of my experiences; and here they are as followed:

sitting in the church and with candlelights on and chants it felt very secure and safe. My mind slowly started to focus in on the aspect of death, and being remade into a spiritual light or heaven. Especially two lights before me, did cause my attention.. i imagined one symbolizing the passing over of my granddad 1/2 a year back, and the second my newborn niece from September 13th. The candles stood side by side, and i imagined the Angels saying how happy the afterlife was to have Viggo back and how much joy they had in giving in return and health and newborn little girl! it was a moment and a very fascinating one t o o. Other thoughts sifted through my being and mind, but none as clear as this, and knowing the Angels always surround us and somehow maintain a delicate balance. It has really touched my heart and moved me, that a new life has come to the family and somehow it feels less a sorrow for me than before, the loss of Viggo.

Also a little strangely.. have been dreaming much about coins, & finding them. And also recieving and most recently handing them out to others in a dream. Even more strangely is the fact that a coin simply vanished or was gone from my wallet just a few days ago. Maybe i am a bit highly strunge here, but i do sense an angelical presence at the moment or a sortof comfort from upper realms. Also, i know coins often are a manifestation of "higher beings" or them letting us know they r presently here. As well, the white feathers are often seen and seemingly reappeared after a pause. First time i started to notice them was around August 2oo8 and when on my walks back then. Some of the feathers are very small and fluffy, and others yet larger and more strong looking, so they are not alike at all.

Peacefully with much Love & Light; Kwame :love
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Kwame! Yes, my son gets the "pennies"...and it's not a coincidence, and he's not looking for them. They just appear at the strangest places and times. I get the white feathers, and mostly while I'm meditating or just after. If you get a chance, please read a post that I wrote in the Miscellaneous section called "sparkles"....I was actually thinking they looked like they could have been "fairies"....

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kwame,
I know I've told you this before but I love to read your posts especially when you describe what you experience while in you church's services. There is a peace that others can feel too as we envisage what you experience and so I thank you for that. :D

I found a beautiful white feather while at Geoff's this week. It was inside and I kept it on my dresser top. Unfortunately or fortunately (depending how you look at it) Sunshine, Geoff's cat, (we're house/cat sitting for him right now) took a shine to it and played with it tossing it in the air and chasing it as the currents blew it around the room. He then proceeded to chew it up.... so it isn't as pristine as it once was but somehow I don't think that would bother the angels one bit. :lol:
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

That is an adorable story, Sandy! I was wondering where Geoff has been! And, I agree also that Kwame, your posts are inspiring.

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Clare,
I'm having a blast playing with Sunshine. He is such a funny cat. Looks just like Garfield and often acts like him too. Geoff should be back next week end and then it's back home for George and I. :(
Hugs,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

thank you!

October 29th was a dim authum day. The night church was open and again, i experienced the calm of this place Lights of candles and a piano play, we sat a few people and more came in. It was the first night were the contrast between dark and light was visable, outside dark and inside very light. I just would like to share a couple of things... firstly the calm, and a wamth that came ove me and secondly having an assuance my granddad is O K A Y. A vicar held a brief speech upon the souls would had passed on since last Halloween and actually he wods touched and caused a tear or two.

Thinking this became the best night of all, since i stated going cause while the pianist was playing a revelation came. n image of women being surrounded by Angels, and like two sisters hugging eachother. Felt this was a vision of a healing flow in this world and right NOW worldwide. At least when coming to me, it brought a calm deeply. Do not know if my expression justifies vision or what i felt and experienced right then n there!

Just would like to make this a share, so like rings in a water it grows. The chuch closed by midnight, only i had aleady left around 11ish hour. Blessed Be w. Love and with Light. May you succeed. :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I took a few moments of peaceful meditation and reflection after reading your post, kwame. Thank you for those ripples. :happy
Love,
Sandy
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Hello everyone! I haven't been here for a while, decided to pop in and catch up a little. Did anyone notice the time of the first post of this thread? 11:11. I got prompted right away! Love to all!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Great to see you around again, seems a fee old friends have arrived, it's feeling like a PARTY. :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yeah Vivian! :D
It's great to see you again! :sunflower:
You know, I completely missed that first 11:11. That's a prompt that keeps on giving with each new person who discovers it. 8)
Geoff is right, it has been a good week of reconnecting with "old"(of course I mean that in the postive light) friends. ;) :bana: I hope you and the family are happy and well.
Love and (((HUGS)))
Sandy