Recently experienced with Angels!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Recently experienced with Angels!

Post by Sandy »

Dragonfly wrote:
I have been finding coins on the floor

Lately I've been finding dimes. Wish they were quarters though ;-)
:) Fifty cent pieces would be nice too, eh? :mrgreen:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Dragonfly »

:hithere Thank U Livnlrn2 & Sandy. Dearest Vibes Your Way. :loves
ivyrose
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by ivyrose »

Love and Light :)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Gotta find out how you guys are doing that !

I'm only finding bills and they all got my name on it !

Bwahahaha! :lol:
:bigsmurf:
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Blessings, George! :hithere
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:happy It was another night and at the Night-Church at Nicolai Square. Well, i came in the middle of events, and was sitting and listening to the vicar giving a speech about "taking a break" and in general she spoke about how important it is to pause from everyday life and routines, ion order to remain fresh and still have an appreciating heart towards life.

Later the musician played a flute and then piano. No vocals only the sound from instruments, and some melodys seemed glad and cheerful, and then a mellow and sad one in between these. She never said a word, only played stood and then later sat and playing her music! I did write a prayer for the prayer basket, and these are ready after the "last supper" ceremony is held. I also lit a light of a candle for Benny - he passed away "to soon"!

In the coffee room there was a vigour of talks and life bobbling, and i talked a bit, but for the most part listened to all sorts of tales. The Angels? Well, it is mostly when i sit in the room and just sit in the silence, i sense them - and that night was no exception. I sat, observed the candles and flames and just imagined that Eternity had begun now.. I left and a lady said to me, that she had noticed i was a regular. Yes, indeed i was i added and drank my tea and finished my cookie without chocolate a taste. It was then that i left and the night was warm and Summerly, yet i could not take my mind off the fact "Benny is gone" and on his voyage! Somehow this is a chapter closing for me, and a fresh one beginning. The ebb and flow of life, and now i am here! :loves
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

Ah I do love reading your posts Dragonfly and your use of words like bobbling and summerly...so beautiful, light and cheery. Thank you for another insightful post. I'm sorry to hear about 'Benny' and you having to let go, but he'll always be there, planted right in the kernel of your heart. I know this, for on the third day following the death of my Mum, I had a very firm (almost like an affirmation) that she planted love and peace in our hearts. This happened...my daughter felt it as I said it.

I love hearing about your visits to church, and of the sermons given...'the little pauses for thought' to remember in your week of going about busily, and of life's rich tapestry, and all other things, putting it in some perspective. Your style is written from an 'observational' view, sharing with us your wonderful prose of thought, transporting us to where you are. Always a joy to read :loves
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank You For The Encouragement & Kindest Words. :loves I am very grateful you appreciate what the Angels give me to share and from the Night-Church, and the fond stays i have there! :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Kwame)))))) You made my day as I read your description of your latest night church. It is much like Swedish Blue says...for me when I read your posts...it is like sitting in "the silence of the room" where you hear the angels... like a step back from the business of life and I feel refreshed again... and you and the great Spirit within you share this sense with every word. :sunflower:

I am so sorry for Benny's loss in your life. :kiss:
But Swedishblue, I found your words very helpful in thinking about the separation we feel when our loved ones pass on. It is a comfort to know that Love provides a kind of peace within. :happy
Love you both,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Sandy, Thank U Muchly! :love
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

It was August the 23rd and i went again for "NightChurch" and this time the church room was decorated not only with candles, but with figures and bronze heads of angels! I stayed some two hours, and was alone and without close company.

What i enjoyed the most were the two musicians. A singer and a keyboard player. Her voice was powerful yet emotionally charged, and she did cast off some claps right after her last note and then came a new song. I was also carried away by the brightness of the room, and outside it was Summer and warm. The church room seemed alive, and also cause many visited on that night, and some young, some couples and others on their own and thus we created a special night to remember. In the coffee and tea room, some cookies were on plates to eat and enjoy. I talked to a vicar, and she was from the Faroe Islands. Her impression was i was new, and i told her i had come during the years and from there our talk evolved into a praise of being able to enjoy services like these. She was the final on to speak at church, and during the ritual of the last supper and for some reason she had a struggle with the words and saying them rightly. It was my impression that this was caused by the very lively atmosphere and everything seemingly being alive (a living night in a living universe) - so i could not "blame" vicar at all. I left around Midnight - and was given the oppourtunity to thank a DJ from somewhere in old England for his music, and earlier on that evening. I saw the crew and he packing the instruments and loudspeakers etc. away - and i addressed him and said i had heard him earlier on the evening and enjoyed his music. Felt a bit of an Angels touch as he said it meant a lot to him to hear, and i guess he felt my hearts earnesty here and our eyes sortof exchanged a glow. The music he played was instrumental and sounded like coming from the stars or earth itself - pleasant and somehow stirring the Spirit of Dance and Awareness of the Beautys of life and everythings interconnectedness and eventual harmony. It felt alive - and made one feel the same indeed.

May The Angels Bless, Nurture & Surround You! :loves
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

Dear Dragonfly, I always read your posts with a tingle of delight. I think you are very blessed to find such a fellowship in your church. Was the old English music you refer to folk music? I haven't read your earlier posts but I think I must as your writings are wonderfully uplifting. Thank you so much for giving us your insights and blessings too. :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
you wrote:
The music he played was instrumental and sounded like coming from the stars or earth itself - pleasant and somehow stirring the Spirit of Dance and Awareness of the Beautys of life and everythings interconnectedness and eventual harmony. It felt alive - and made one feel the same indeed.
That is exactly how I feel when I read your posts on this thread... :kiss:
I was just thinking, that I wish I could be there with you some day in night church but was quickly reminded that in a special kind of way, I am.
We are all one as beautiful Tannis would say. :sunflower:
Thank you for being you and inspiring us with your impressions.
Hugs,
Sandy
cupidsrose
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by cupidsrose »

Hi, everybody, I am a new friend.
http://www.lovedeepblue.com
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

The last night church and this was Friday 25th of October. This latest experience was a bit special for me, as i had missed the last one in September, simply due to forgetfulness.

Well, the weather was typical authum. Grey and a bit drizzly! Not much of a wind either, but inside the candles lit up the church room and the chants were refreshing. I noticed that many of the youth had joined for this evening. They were maybe 15 or 20 gathered and all in all, a delightful crowd to have among the rest of us. I sat on the bench and listend to the sermon given or "word of inspiration" from the vicar. And as i sat there and very relaxed, i noticed the bench before me and 4 youngsters. Noticed how much they looked like willow trees out in the big open nature. They were small, slim and compared to this big and semi-ligtend a room, they looked "lost" and yet as fresh zaplings ready for life and futhur victories. We had to listen to the vicar, and for around and about 10 minutes! Her voice was not so audibal from were i sat, so i cannot retell the word of inspiration given. But it was a tale about how authum can be long and transforming, a tale of general i would say.. she stood by the alter and in black a figure of authority.

During the coffee break i talked a bit to a friend. His health was not so good, so this was in focus! The coffee was tasty and some cookies were served, so we did not famish, rather we had a treat of both wet and dry! I felt a bit off-beat this evening until the music came. A lady singing and she sang 39 verses of a song - it took a quater of an hour. She paced the isle of the church and held a candle-light to the pieces of paper from which she was singing. It was a medieval song, with a repetative verse saying and Queen Dagmar is buried at Ringsted in her grave - this was the first time, i have ever witnessed someone sing without an instrument or anything else than just the voice. The emotions i felt were rather deep and also i tried to imagine the fate of Queen Dagmar! After this i felt an influence angelical, and like i had realised that coming to night-church is not just a grey event or same as usual, but each time is a unique experience of it's own. I sat a little after she had completed the song - some had gone home and others to pause in the coffeeroom.

By midnight i left, and after the "last supper" had been held. The prayers were said, and these are prayers gathered in a basket from the hours 20 p.m. to 23:30 p.m. Some are personal and relate to loved ones, others are prayers of thanksgiving and then again others are cry's to God to be there. As i left i looked for the candle, the one i had lit when i came to church to join. It was still a flame and this was the final impression, which i took with me before the streets and café "Genesis" where i was heading for on that night by midnight hour. :love
Last edited by Dragonfly on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Welcome cupidsrose!
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

:hithere Dragonfly, Another beautiful account of your experiences! It gives me such pleasure to read about the fellowship of people you live amongst. I loved your imaginative descriptions, of the four children planted in front like "willow trees" - easy to visualise how you saw things. A piece of medieval singing, "Queen Dagmar" for dramatic effect. Lots of atmosphere and drama, but with variety and delicacy at times too. Thank you Kwame so much for allowing us to experience a little piece of heaven alongside you, and absorbing all the events with you! :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

A belated welcome on this thread from me too, Cupidsrose. :hithere

... and hello again Kwame. Once again I follow you through your evenings narrative and once again I am blessed. I arrived back on australian shores only Friday and between jetlag and illness just getting back to this loving "family." But it is complete as I read your words that flow so near and dear to my heart. I feel connections abound amidst us and we are blessed by them. It is good to love and be loved.

Thank you for sharing your evening with us. As always I am touched and inspired. :happy
With Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Dear Forum,

This is the last nightchurch experience from 2013! And the date was 29th of November and a dark evening it was, and i went to nightchurch as usual. It was less intense and more mellow, and almost in line with the Authum vibes. People sat in the coffeeroom, and talked and mumbled in low voices, except for a younger man in a blue T-shirt and he was remarkable fresh and lifebringing. Well, i left the coffee room and then lit two candles, and a mother and her child were doing the same. The candles are placed on the floor, and in what looks like a big cross. The two candles for Benny and my granddad!

I sat alone and just allowed the feelings of evening and thoughts to run through me. I waited and then came the choir and a lady playing the piano. The choir had three solo singers, and three different voices. The first was powerful and really strong. The second was more melodical and she sang while using her hands and hand signs to express the emotion of song. The third was a small singer, and dark haired and her english was very good, her articulation this is and she sounded so professional. As we were seated we were carried away by the songs, and evening took life from there. Hmm, the lady playing the pianon kept dropping the papers and for each song, she had to make sure the papers did not fall on floor! Funny little incident.

I wrote a note for "Jobs corner" and the note was a cry to the Power of Love to help me process my grief and sorrow of having lost a dear friend. Benny. The note was placed on a nail, and together with other notes. And it took me some time to write the note, and i illustrated it with some waves, birds - an anchor etc. etc. And i placed it on nail, and felt yes this was thr right thing to be doing. The reflection by alter, was brief and left me with an impression of the circle of life taking care of everything. Or the Divines love running thuogh everything and everyone. So, i had a coffee to end with in coffee room and left. The night was alive, and so was i. Yet the vibes of Season were really mellow and still are. :love Brightest of Blessings!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
I am always a little saddened when you reach the last night church for the year. Your description of these inspiring services has always elevated my own spiritual desires and touched my heart and soul... such a blessing you share with the rest of us.
My heart aches as I hear you speak of you deep grief for Benny. I have a similar grief in the loss of our dear friend, Wingzie. I miss her terribly even though I know I will see her again someday...I look forward to that but in the meantime take comfort in the people I love all over the world. I am truly blessed... we all are truly blessed. :sunflower:

You are very much loved brother and I hope you will continue to visit us as often as you can with your astute observations of life in the moment. :kiss:

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Sandy
Swedishblue
Old Friend

Post by Swedishblue »

Dragonfly wrote: I wrote a note for "Jobs corner" and the note was a cry to the Power of Love to help me process my grief and sorrow of having lost a dear friend, Benny
I always feel your words mostly deeply, as if they arise from your soul Kwame. It's so enriching and deeply moving to hear your words. Thank you :kiss: I am thinking very much about you and the loss of wonderful Benny, and pray for some healing for the pain of losing someone so special. St Nikolai is just where you need be to find healing for such sorrow.

Wishing you deep comfort and joy this Christmas time. I bet Copenhagen looks beautiful this time of year. :loves :kiss: Anya xx
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:love Thank You, thank you Anya & Sandy! May This Blessed Season Lift Your Spirit And Souls Health To Elevated And Higher A Ground. And May It Bring New Inspiration Indeed For 2014 Soon To Begin, Because "Be-Gone" Is Our 2013 And Soonest Too. :loves
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

The 2014 year having begun also brought the first nightchurch gathering on a cold January night of 31st. Funny being the last day of Month, yet the first nightchurch of year and i stayed a while.

I sat by the bench and relaxed, and did make so notes. The candles lit, did flicker. And at one point a guy accidently bumped his shoe into the candleholder and made it slightly tilt. The holders are large and from floor to benchheight. So when seated on a bench, the candle would be in head height. I sat long on bench, and then i took a coffeebreak. Talked and laughed a bit! Ordinary things really. In choir the reflection was very christian and about a father and son, and how their values in life differed. the vicar i spoke to, while in the cake, tea and coffee room. She futhur explained to me the meaning of the "reflection", after the reflection the churchroom was once again "full" - as a man sat in the room, and played melody after melody on his guitar. We clapped after this ½ an hour gone, and wow how he played. At some point it seemed that he and the instrument had become one! No song, merely his fingerplay on guitar. :loves He was from out-of-town and abroad.

I lit two candles, and as always for Benny and my granddad. I did tear a bit, as i saw others light candles and in the semi-dark room, all these lights seemed to be blazing as one. I also with a more heavy heart nailed a piece of paper for what is called Jobs corner a place for burdens harder to carry. I admit mine are due to a girl, a very special girl whom somehow has struck a core with my heart and found my vibe. I might be in love, and even without knowing - but, one thing i know i want what is best for her. She's in Norway and i in Kolding of Denmark. I wrote on the piece of paper & nailed it on the nail for jobs corner, and lets see.. lets experience.. lets live while here! A little sidestory, as as i had nailed the paper and was to leave for "my bench" i saw a lady kneeling and a friend by her side. The lady addressed me by saying "you will give me a hand, will you not?" and i did. The friend of hers and i - we held her and lifted her, as she heavily tried to get up. With some effort and strength of willpower, she got up. It was her knees, somehow weakend and dwindling in strength.

The Lords Supper, well i sang on the hymns. Yet never joined in, as i never do. Just saw the congregation take this meal and ritual from the earliest days of the churches & congregations. I left homewards and before midnight. Lifted, content and Spirited indeed! :happy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kwame,
My spirits are lifted upon seeing this post and the renewal of night church again in far off Kolding. It has become something I look forward to, listening to your description as almost like I am there sitting beside you dear friend.
I left homewards and before midnight. Lifted, content and Spirited indeed! :happy
:happy There is nothing quite so lovely as a communion of souls, all focused on the Divine, helping to put things into perspective, provide peace and a release of heavy burdens. Thank you Kwame for sharing this beautiful experience with us. :love
Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

You Wrote:

There is nothing quite so lovely as a communion of souls, all focused on the Divine, helping to put things into perspective, provide peace and a release of heavy burdens.

Thank you. Our communion and community, seems to be more and more "real", as our experiences are transcending the hinderences of time and space, and being oceans apart. Thank u for being a kind, generous and very loving friend towards me. I take this to heart, indeed. Have a nice day! :love Blessings.