Recently experienced with Angels!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Recently experienced with Angels!

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Viv!!! Great to see you! (Of course, you, too, Geoff and Sandy)! Vivian, how is your daughter?

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank you Sandy! Thank you old friends.. :hithere

Will write a little more later on... just showing my face. :)

Blessed Be with Love & Light, Kwame <3
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Yes, well there is an aftermath to the experience of peace etc. in that night church. There is a little thing, which actually i only came to know by reading about in the local newpapers. Back in summer ´07, a crucifix had been ripped off the alter, and stolen never to be retained. This crucix was ancient and crafted by a goldsmith or so, and it had belonged to Sct. Nicolai church for very very long. So when it got lost it was a sad thing, and the papers even asked if anyone would bring this item back, however nothing happend. So, now back in the night church i recall there was a man who lit lights and sat in front by alter, and even spoke aloud... he was somewhat intoxicated by alcohol, and a vicar sat by him and trying to calm him, and maybe speak personally with him, so as to minister to this mans soul! Then suddenly, he speaks about the crucifix and even says that he can get it, only if the vicar would pay for the cab. Okay, so this is an agreement, and voila... surely enough and moments later, he reutrns to church (as promised n said) with the exact same crucifix as lost about 40 - 41 months earlier in time. The local papers had much to say about this, even stating "the times of miracles are not gone!" and then the vicar of church Nicolai saying, she never thought to see the crucifix again at all. :0) "Lost is lost"..... So with all the bad news recycling in the media of the time, here is a little golden story shared from the local arena here. :viking: :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dearest Kwame,
I am in tears..of the happy kind as I read your last post. Your church is a special place... a place where the highest teachings of Love and forgiveness are put into practice. God bless the intoxicated man, the vicar and you for relating to us this beautiful experience. :happy
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

That is great news Kwame,

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

thank you. Blessed Be.. :hithere
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Great to meet you Kwame :) :hithere

Really loved your story. Thanks a lot for posting that! I appreciate it.. as you said, there is so much negativity circulating in the news, but stories like the one you shared are proof that wonderful things are happening sometime, somewhere, all the time.

Love
L
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank you L and repliers!

Well, it is a lovely thing to have a forum where one can share simple things, and not have to scientifically explain everything, cause many of us here are of a likemind. Recently, i went again and this being the last Friday of November was special. Lights were on as usual, however mostly young people came at opening time 8 pm, but left again swiftly after the music and song. However i stayed some hours, and especially the longer streches of meditation time balmed my souls unease. Hmmmm, these are restless times, and Energy of unrest and a generation of always having one foot in the next moment, rather thabn in the now. This church of Sct. Nicolai provides with plenty of time, to practice a focus in the now! And for the most part, i find this enjoyable and even sometimes, very deeply moving and like i can sense the love deep, which is like a never ending stream engulfing all. Also, since the loss of my granddad and birth of my niece (Alexander), i have come better in touch with emotions and the emotions "of mine". Last, i left after a coffee and this being my B-day, i sort of missed Viggo since he´s always been at all the other B-days except this one. Not hearing his voice saying "Tillykke med fø´ses´dagen" (in the danish tongue) was really a blunt club in the head for me, however do you believe in Angels?

Because only afterwards i had a recollection of a remarkable incident that then i thought little of. Coffee room was almost empty, and this was around 22nd ish hour. A man enters in uses the toilet and then sits across of me, and his face, eyes and fair hair looked very much a younger version of my granddad. Then i did not notice, but afterwards because of the stair he gave me, and company those few moments we sat together, almost as old company or friends.
Later having this "a-ha" experience i first thought it was a coincidence, then i thought no because i have heard of similar experiences from others of how encounters calm them and make them realize there is a hereafter and something beyond what we call "norm" or conditioned reality. Felt he was almost sent, cause of all the times having been in this church n coffeeroom, he hasn´t appeared there once, only the regulars and whomever shows up and then never returns.

Blessed Week in Everthing. Love, Peace & Light :rendeer:
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

A wonderful story, Dragonfly! And, no, not a coincidence! Blessings to you, too and Happy Birthday!

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
It sounds as if you had a very special birthday. I suspect you had many celestial well wishers around you as you focused on beautiful things in your meditations. It makes me smile to envisage your "Grand father look alike"...sitting across from you on this special day. I think you got the message in what ever human or divine package it was delivered.
You are very much loved in this world and the next! :D
((((HUGS))) and Happy late birthday from George and I.
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:hithere

Sandy & George, thank you! (((HUGS)))..... from Kwame!

-Love & Light- :love
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Have a Great Weekend & Candlemass! More later on of recent experiences... :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Kwame,
You too! :hithere I look forward to hearing your recent experiences when you have the time. They are always a blessing for me. :D
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I agree, Sandy! Kwame, I can't wait to hear about your latest prompts!

Love, Clare
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

well, thank you Both of you! :-D

Night church was the Friday of 28 th this time. And December was skipped cause of the Yule Season, so two months have passed and on a cold January evening it was "that" time again. But due to the handball men semi´s and the danish team was there, and something in City called "Open night" with events, ice sculptures and shops open for long then not many where inside the church-building and participating then. In general i do not know about where you live, but this Winter i have experienced the Energy´s being unlike anything ever before and in short, very shifty `n` sometimes hard to contain or grasp. At the same time a mellowness; or even "death" to what was known before. Hmmmm dunno if this is worded right, but back to the Church:

The lights were lit as usual and outside it was already dark. The background music played, creating the stimmung and all the same routines. Felt uneasy and only after a while calm. The calm came after i had lit a candlelight to remember "my grandfather" and i even looked back to view this single light, among lights. All the lights were creating a formation or symbol of the christian cross! Felt a warmth and seated myself on the bench. And from there i would say, i felt at peace with the wholeness and homely too. During the stay, a man played the saxophone and it sounded very alive in this church-room. Also he gave some prolonged pauses while playing, which made it more dramatic, all in all. Last song: "Somewhere over the Rainbow" and i did get teary some places, while listening. Maybe cause of memorys of Higher Worlds, or the Eternal nature of Life or a touch of an Angel even maybe..??? What made me smile, however was just a small thing. The vicar speaking, a lady this time had held the word and spoke upon CANDLEMASS.. but it was not this, it was later. Vicar was walking the isle and an elderly man by her side was keeping her busy and they talked. Viewing them, it was a lovely sight but the smile came, when he sort of laid an arm around her, but shortly and around the hip area. Almost fatherly, and vicar would be my age or early 40´s. She was like bowing her head, and looked almost girly.. father / daugther theme! Lovely. :) But the Angels? This being an Angel thread..... honestly, they felt not so near. Only during the musical session lasting about 30 mins, and the teary feel coming from within. Kindof from the heart chakra.. or chest area.

So Sandy n Clare, this was the latest of recent experiences with the Angels. But i am mostly concerned about the shift of Energy/Conscience going on here n this Winter. How are things where you Live? And thank you for your precious time and eyes on this. Blessed Be in Prosperity, in La Vie!

Love :love
from K. M. aka Dragonfly
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear kwame,
I recently experienced something like your Vicar and elderly father figure... Just last week, I was presented with a gift of love as I walked from the post office. For some reason I was feeling a bit aloof from the world around me... alone..tired and homesick. And there she was, an elderly woman, tottering along a narrow path. For a moment I held my breath as I was fearful she would fall and as I approached her she heard me and turned with a smile. I put my hand gently on her shoulder and asked her if she was alright and bless her she began to confide in me much like my grandmother would. She put her arm around me with love...me... a complete stranger became her grand daughter if only for a few minutes and I was bathed in love. So when I read your post I smiled because I know the value held within that moment and the emotion that touched the Vicar and you, yourself. Bless you for helping me understand the gift I was given in that moment. And it is that gift we all hold within us that is of most importance. It is not the shifting energies...these human energies that flutter and sway with the winds of the mortal realm. But rather it is the energies each of us share from within our own souls that is of uptmost importance. Our job is not to flicker with the energies of confusion, apathy and fear but rather to steadily reflect Love that will provide calm and safe haven from the storms that some feel are on the horizons. Let us not speculate on the storms but rather shore up our own faith, joy and Divine Love, centered wholely in something eternal that does not sway in the breeze of confused humanity.

You, Kwame, are a beautiful reflection of Divine Light and have "shored me up" more times than you know. :kiss:
(((Hugs))))
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank you muchly, Sandy dearest! :)

Just something i found on another spiritual site, and for a share. Copy n pasted just below and unedited:

11:11 phenomenon this year
This year we will experience 4 unusual dates... 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 ....

AND on top of that.... if you take the last 2 digits of the year you were born and ADD the age you will be this year.......it will = 111

Any thoughts on what all this means?

p.s I see 11:11 all the time

:hithere
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Sandy and Kwame, thank you both for the beautiful posts! We're all connected.

Love, Clare
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Friday 25th of February. A warmer day than any recently, and night church anew.

Was met by a singing voice of a soprano. She had dark hair and sang chants of a hebrew kind, and the hallelujas were many. This time my stay was less than an hour, so not that many impressions where taken with me when i left around 11 pm.

Here are some:

a) lit a candle by a cross made by candle lights on floor. Found out the heat from the already lit lights was amazing. Actually felt it by just holding my hand over the lights, and some had been lit for long.

b) there was something about the air, and felt as if it was in motion or like winds blowing in the room. Also the candles placed on various sites in this magnificant building and grandious, they from time to time made a fierce movement as if blown by a wind coming from somewhere. But most striking was at once time, and during the evening a silence. Like one of the silences felt, and where time stands still and everything is a oneness. And than vanishes, and the "motion picture" goes on again.

c) behind me at a pulpit, stood a fine face. She had the light fall upon her face and it was pale. She was fairhaired and in her late 20´s or around 25ish. felt like the Goddess energy watching over me, from this Lady and was a very special thing, as she stood there and was writing in the guest book of Sankt Nicolai Church, with a pencil dark in her hand. Her face revealed she was in deeper thoughts, and unaware of her surroundings. Blessed Be. :-)

Other impressions are the awareness that winter is soon gone. Thoughts came to mind, that this would be the last nightchurch in the dark, and next time in March when sitting indoors, a light from sky would be seen outside and this is only a month away or nearby. Like having been in a long dark tunnel, and now catching the very first glimpses of another realm, and one of light and not of the dark.

Blessed Be. :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
Your artist's eye has captured once again those magic moments that often slip by unnoticed... Can you imagine the change in our world if everyone simply noticed the beauty, the God Within, of other individuals busily going about their day. Whether it be quiet meditation in a church or a park or contemplating the best melons to bring home for the family meal, so much of great beauty surrounds our waking moments. Let's all try to view and remember as many of these inwardly joyful happenings as we can. Perhaps, the peace of this connection will be retained in our own bearings and unconsciously and effortlessly passed on to others.
Love,
Sandy
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey Kwame :hithere

I'm with Sandy. I definitely appreciate the impressions that you DID happen to take with you, and I too feel there is incredible beauty in the simplest things around me. I often find myself appreciating the most mundane of peoples' actions around me, whether it's overhearing conversations on the bus or going for walks through town and stopping to love and appreciate people going in and out of stores, homes, without a clue who they are or what they are thinking but always knowing that it is more than just "me" and "them".. they are a part of me and we are a part of something.

I definitely notice increasing changes this winter, "something in the air". I can not deny that I am not only "noticing" things in my life and in events and others' around me, but that I can FEEL it, and I know I'm not the only one.

Kwame, you are a Light, and sweetest blessings to you.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

You are all lights and love!!!!!!!

Love, Clare
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

A damp evening and walking downtown and towards the same place in town: St. Nicolai Church. Hmm, the wind felt like a wet cloth in the face and not a drop of warmth or Spring was in the air, just a mellow reminder that march is neither winter nor summer, but just somewhere inbetween. I came to the church around 9 p.m. and the lights showed the way inside and i sat for a while and worte just some notes, as always the candles caught the eye and the chants, but somehow felt as if something was missing. Groups came and went, and such... soon after i had entered and sat, and had noted down and such then the music was stopped and electrical lights by alter switched on. Actually not quite being finished noting down, i had to hurry to get to the alter before the "word of the day" was spoken. It was a she-vicar, and her voice for some reason was muzzled in the microphone so it was hard to get the points being made, kindof felt my mind fading in and out of her speech, also cause of a baptistry and decorations of the room right in front of my sight. Especially, the living lights (seven or so in all) on the baptistry, really had something of a mesmerising quality about them. At a point i imagined them being "alive", and more alive than anything else in that room, cause of the way they flickered and moved and made light. Vicar finished the speech, and i went back to my seat in the church room (benches) and before this, i had noticed the once stolen crucifix of Yeshua on the cross being placed on alter and centered. Made me smile, to see and know "he" was back.. :)

Returning to my nothing, and something i usually do when there, even in the dim, i felt uplifted, but still not there. Then at 10 p.m. another silence and then the organist took over and played for about a quarter of an hour. By the time this had finished, and immediately after i felt myself having changed, my heart open and receptive towards the blessings of this place. Even so much i sent a sms telling a friend, and letting him know about my whereabouts and stay at night-church. It was a sensation of going an octave higher in time and space, after the music had been played and somehow i felt (silly as it may sound) the spell of winter had been broken. Not to say the music session during winter season where dull, but rather there was a breakthrough of life and expectation in the way the organist played the tunes, and it felt so at least to me it did! A vitality... an octave higher. :^) I dunno, i do not feel very spiritual these days, rather mortal and somehow like a flickering candle, soon here in thoughts and soon there... failing to see a red thread in the days at present, failing to grasp the deeper layers of adult life for me these days. i smile, i do what is expected of me, and such- but i sense a void. Like walking downtown, i sense a cry, an emptiness... like the energy the last 10 months to a year has been sucked out of things. There is a lot of hype, trickster stuff and people acting and moving about in talk and walks, like muppets, and at times i wonder to myself this is- am i alive, or merely in a dreaming state of mind!

Sparks come when i hear the birds cry, see them dance in the air... when a child passes by and in that hoppping way, or our eyes breifly met and i sense the childs Spirit. But much of adulthood, leaves me barren... repetative things, same words and expression of voice, same posture and ya di ya. I dont complain, i never complain... i accept, but behind this my heart crys and longs for the newness, the new Spirit, and the closure of the old programme mankind has dabbled in since the ancient days and fall of Atlantis. i am no scholar, have no clue of what is up or down in the Higher Realms, but i know i long to love and be loved... and for loves shake. Not cause of some exterior thing, or cause of a talent or trait i happen to posses or have trained. Not cause of what-ever, so far, i have been fortunate to build up: longing and looking for a manifestation of these longings in the surroundings. The last 10 months to a year has truly been a build up, to this place and now is one of the first times i can express it and genuinely so. And when i left the nightchurch building, after a cofee and buttered cookies, and saying bye to a lady standing outside, hmmm i knew something had altered in me, another layer peeled off so the light can shine though, like those lights in church did Friday 25th of march by evening & always do. :finger:
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Dragonfly, I just started to read your reflections and times at night church. They are beautiful. I hope you keep writing whenever you have the chance. Peace.
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
Reading your posts and pms are always such a moving experience. Thank you for for sharing your thoughts and helping me to see the world a little differently as I slow down and notice all the glorious details that abound. You are loved and very much appreciated by your board siblings. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy