Recently experienced with Angels!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Recently experienced with Angels!

Post by Dragonfly »

~Dear Everyone~

we have passed the gate of 11.11.11 and has anyone noticed any changes? i was reminded of this special cosmic and galactical date by an article in the local paper just recently and published 22.12.11. However read it just a day ago! It was a very local paper, so a K o l d i n g couple had taken a tour to Egypt by 11th of November. And spoke about the grander cosmic transition, and what they called a shift into 5th dimension from a 3rd dimension. So, we have to become lighter, and there purpose for Egypt and the G i z a pyramid and pyramids in general, was to connect with this cosmic energy to affect our globe and earth itself. They mentioned a cleansing process going on on earth, as earth itself was getting ready for the shift into a much higher dimension. Does anyone know of any pages, sites or anything to describe the Pyramids and their role here? Any 11/11 web-pages worthwhile a visit? Looking to expand my horizon.. however, i should mention, i so love it here! Local couple were both in their 20´s and said they were willing to assist humanity with the "Pyramid Energy"! Seemed genuine enough, and also very well timed, actually divinely timed!! :loves

Thanks for any feedback. Take Care. Love & Light and Peacefully, from Kwame :hithere
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

it is winter and the frost and ice and snow covered the outside surroundings, but inside it was bright and candles lit almost like preparing a mass. And also the chants got heard, gregorian ones. These are impressions from the most recent of night-church services, and the one which had the most few attending service! Lighting a candle, writing a prayer and taking a piece of paper with an already writtendown blesing on it- was some of the things done. Sat and listened to a young lady playing and singing by her piano- the sound vibration was good in the church room. Thoughts came and left! And in a moments silence, i felt the room as alive- couples getting married here, and some individuals having the final word said over them from there etc. etc. At some point a keyboard was being moved by two of the volunteers working there at nightchurch, and i must have been in an altered state of conscience, as it almost reseembled them carrying a dead body out! Room felt great on February 3rd, `12! A vicar held a word and did the last supper thing as the final act before closing time. The word was held midways on evening, and about HOPE, and lifes rebirth! :0) Found great inspiration therein. The coffeeroom (and one can have tea there too) was almost vacant except for a man, whom tried to talk to me, and removing his cap revealed himself to be bald. Nice head he had!! Very well-shaped. Think he might have been drinking or on medication, as his eyes were somehow dimmed down, and voice blurred- he just wanted to know where in the world i was from and my name as well. Left him, as someone else came in, and felt he just wanted the company, cause he started talking to the man whom had just entered and at once even. Many a lonely soul out there, in the world. I dunno something is going on in me- i feel nature and in new ways, i feel as if my participation in this human experience is just a tiny fragment of who i really am. I feel the pain of my ancestors, in ways which are new and "odd" to me- how my parents suffered, due to what there own parents suffered and i can even shed a tear over this! I feel this whole concept of girl and boy, and marriage and children is somehow, just so small a box- and it really is tough to fit in here. I feel 98% of expressing ourselves, ahs not even been seen yet! And somehow we have been surpressed or locked, and i sense nature and Earth herself is the key here: Earth is transforming or cleansing, and so are we humans. After meeting my human Angel and the cup, he bought me in coffee shop, i feel altered. Maybe i am somehow somewhat of an earth Angel myself, and this is very open and unusual of me to say in such public a forum, but i do feel misplaced in my human form;- and especially to the sensual nature of things, what i earlier refeered to by calling it girl meets boy. A concept of relating to eachother, sortof as to create a safe haven for the children to come! Or whatever.. to this, i feel alien. Or out-of-place. Earth Angel? There is just for me something missing in this expression, and like a missing link or DNA or Chakra. Everything sensual or sexual, should in my view point to the DIVINITY within. And in a shamanistic language, it should connect us to the SPIRITUALITY within all beings. Our being, and the neighbours too included indeed! And i sense as coming out of a box, and a place i have been in and way too long, and way to often sticking my head out and then running right down and into this box again. After meeting that man, i dunno- i have been challenged. Maybe the universe, is evolving as i write & you are reading. And maybe this is why, i am very drawn to water, nature and night church services and everything of authenticity and beauty as a reminder of why i came here at all! Love being everything & everlasting, and this a reality undeniable.

:loves
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kwame,

You have an elevated awareness of beauty, I think, an eye for the subtlety that many of us overlook as we rush through life. With your artistic eyes you not only see but illustrate what you see through your own words and actions...long remembering the simplistic but all encompassing lessons found there.
What a blessing this form of sight provides. What a blessing to read and experience through your vision life in its pure form. Perhaps with practice we too can slow down our perceptions a bit, enjoying unknown beauty in the flow of fellow beings around us...after all we are all one, we are all siblings. :sunflower:
I do not know much about fairies and pixies, or what some call earth spirits so I am afraid I won't be much help. Perhaps someone will know of a lovely informative website on this subject. Hope so. :D

With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

March 30th, and it was a cold and quiet night, and not much Spring in the Air. But indoors in the night church the candles were lit. I wrote some prayers, and placed them in the basket. And also lit a candle, and it was placed back in the centered cross of candles in middle of room. Or the section just after coming in to the churchroom itself, benches and alter and everything! Well, it was a night followed by the Easter Night Church of April, 6. And this one was very different, indeed.

A little funny thing was how one of the volunteers had problems fixing a candle on a stake. You could hear the drilling from a drilling machine somewhere in a back room, and then he tried again, but nope; candle would not stay on stake. So, all night it was empty- but the others on! I stayed many hours, and many impressions, but i think what was most vivid, was how much time "dissolves" when you are in a room, semi-dark and just by yourself. No entertainment. I talked to another volunteer, whom always is there, when i am there- and he is in his 50´s. We spoke some days after, and he mentioned painful things surfacing, and things one had put a lid on, and thought gone. Well, i could really follow him, cause during those moments of silence and watching the candles, and also following a dias depicturing the events around EASTER and the CHRIST returning back to life and from the grave: "he has risen".. and also not to forget the words given, a tandem from two ladys whom shifted to read up from a PSALM. Not to forget either, the songs sung and the wholeness of night, i did leave that church with some old memorys and some more painful, than i really would have liked. The parents breaking up so early in life, my lonely and "lost" years from 21-29 and how rootless at times it felt during these, and other things more detailed in my recollection, which you would be spared for here! I was out to a very clear and bright dawn, just before the natural light gets "lit" and it was very red and rosy, but also a chilly Easter Morning of April 7. And i was heading home! I felt that durning that night, maybe we are meant to be loved by God, because every drop of love is richer than the torn picture and things once broken. I felt this mixture, and somewhat bitter, that i am in a torn world, but behind the veil there is "perfection" and this perfection is a divine spark of love, and a genuine love. One never to be broken, and it was strange- because while in church, i felt as if i wasn´t really connected to anything Divine, merely just sitting there in my own thoughts.

One of the things i did do, was lit a candle for my granddad. And still i "miss him" and what we shared together, when he was still dwelling in his little flat etc. I should add that not that many used the opportunity to stay at the church, but those who did and it was in the local papers, expressed they were really surprised and felt uplifted. The angels? Well, so did i- but maybe in a more Easter like way, ala the Christ risen from "the dead". Because it was Easter, and Easter for sure. :loves

Yet presently, it is May when writing this.. :hithere

Peacefully; with Love & Light, from Kwame.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
May blessings flow your way this day as they have for me as I read your post filled with bits of wisdom. The happenings you described as you sat alone in the silence of the church were familar to me as I have had a similar happening when sitting "alone' before God. The thoughts and memories come from nowhere or is it from within and it seems thre was some understanding developing with these things of my past. In a strange way I felt better afterwards like I was no longer carrying the burden of these memories or else I had help in the weight. What ever the case I want you to know that as I read your post and afterwards, I found myself breathing deeply...very slowly and without thought like I often do in meditation when I am at complete peace. I feel that peace even now as I write this and I once again thank you brother for being this instrument of peace as you write of your beloved night church.
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Hello lovely friends, Me too, I haven't been here for awhile and I was thinking about all of you and miss you so much! Sending lots hugs to you all. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((Brenda))))))))
How good to see you. :sunflower: You too have been missed! I know that life has a way sometimes of pulling us in a bunch of different directions but it is awfully good when we can come back and catch up with what is going on in each other's life. I am hoping you have been well. :finger: :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:loves Thank you Sandy! Just feels like home here! Love you all! God Bless! :hithere
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:loves Blessings of Light & Love.

(((Braenda))) & (((Sandy)))..... :hithere !
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Kwame. It is going to be a gorgeous day! Thank you for starting my day with a blessing. :kiss:

((((((((((((((KWAME)))))))))))))))
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:loves Friday, May 25th:

This day, i was with a friend in nightchurch and so it was different as we spent much of the time and talking. Well, there is really not much new.. weather was fairly hot.. and sun was out all day, and the night was warm.. and so indoors it was like being at a mass somewhere in Italy. Because of all the candle-lights on and the chants in church, then there was a meditterian feel or vibe to it all! Angels must have been there because by the end of service, and just after the last supper and before the prayers - well, my attention was drawn to a candle which just stood non-flickering and stiff in the air. It stood so still, i simply just had to double-check.. fantastic or amazing, whatever way you would ant to have this put. My friend had his B-day, and so does my uncle on this day - so special. And we went to friends place, and shared a coffee or two. No chocolates though, rather merely the company of two or maybe more (the Angels, them serving Spirits) as the evening turned into night! Rather a day to remember, in itself and today Sunday 27th, i went by the yard and stone of my granddad and lit a candle for him & them "resting there".

And alone by a while, and standing there by myself. i felt the company of them again and anew. Take Care & My Blessings. :hithere

May Whatever you feel you have lost during lifes years return to you, this & Season and year here. :love
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Nota Bena~ i forgot to add that Midways during the service, and as the evening still was unfolding, then a vicar held a word about the colours. It was a "once upon a time" theme, and were once the colours had been having a big argument about who was the best colour, and then by end of this row, the rain comes and God puts all the colours together in the air to teach them. That together, they can make the most pretty thing ever, and then after the rain! Btw, it was a lady vicar and she had heard this story while in Finland and during a frosty, icy winter. Finally, let me add - that the two vicars of the night both were ladys, and does sortof soften the atmosphere and vibe when in church and hearing the word and parttaking of the services there. :loves

Blessings from me! :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Day, Kwame! :hithere
It is good to sit with you again and enjoy your Friday night church experience. As always it is very moving to share this time with you and I must say that candle standing straight and tall is intriguing...unwavering in its faith, perhaps, and an example to us all to let our light shine, unafraid, for all to see.
You inspire me today to breathe new life into some old worn out activities. :sunny:
May the Divine bless you as well as our days unfold.
With love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

And May The Divine Bless & Uphold You and George And the Other 11:11ers! :loves
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

:hithere

Oh, well, the next night church is 29th of June. But this evening, i was at the local café under the christian regi- called Genesis. A friend and i got together as company and went there, and found a table! Immediately after; then a lady friend joined, and we talked for some hours. About everything and nothing! Laughed and joked. Then a bit of walking about, and doing minor practical things, i had the evening off down there, as i normally do volunteer each evening. Café being open once a month for guests!

Late and just after midnight, and the night creeping in, well i talked to a young lady from Aalborg in Jutland. Aalborg is north, and really not my territory - anyways, we talked and in-depth about Life, faith and finding a path in life. We both share the love and dedication for painting and drawing, and the arts in general. And she had been to a Biblecollege, and learned some skills. Her advice was for me to follow this path, and she added about an experience while travellling to Israel; where she had bought a crucifix and talked to some very open hearted and minded people there in the heartlands of Earth, maybe our Earths heart chakra. Her eyes bright, and something saintlike about her. I have noticed this about some of the younger girls and boys, and those of the new generation - those of them who are kind to themselves and not into all kinds of abuses and vices! A saintlike glow or aura about them, as if they are sided by the forces of Life, and the genuine life; not the pseudolife from taverns, inns, pubs and where everything more or less adds up to gimmicks and mickey mouse talks. like a theater or show, more or less - and at times, one merely has to applaud and laugh at the show, cause it can be a great show every so often and from moment to moment.

Blessed Mid-Summer or Wherever You are in the Seasons, right of now. :loves

May the Angels Walk With You & Provide For Your Bountifulness! May 2012 Be A Wholesome Year 2. A Recovery One In A Year Of Venus Transit ! :sunny:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello kwame,
It may not have been an evening at Night Church but inspiration has definitely been shared, first between you your friends and the interesting lady from Aalborg and then between you and us your board family. It never fails to inspire me to hear the description of your life adventures. Kwame, you definitely paint words as well as pictures. :)
It is a chilly wet day here in new South Wales but I am a little warmer and comforted by your presence halfway across the world, but as love flys... not far away at all. Have a wonderful week end. :sunflower:
Love and many blessings dear friend,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank u! :hithere

Friday of June 29, 2012:

Another night church event and was out with friend. Well my focus was much on him, and so not so much "alonetime" amd focus on envoirment and building itself. But i did however: it is grand arciteture, and held in white - the candles being everywhere give it a catolic flavour, and also remind of a church in Poland or can be Italy. Outside, it was damp and cold, as the Midsummer has been misty this year. But is due to change and become warmer and brigther, well so say the weather prophets on the telly.

A word was given by a lady vicar up at the front and by the alter. Chairs being placed, we could all be seated and follow her discurs and she did extremely well. The acustic is good, so no problems hearing her speak and everything. Just after her discurs, then a man stood up and sang a psalm and my eyes teared, cause of the words said and his voice. The message was "in this life we are never alone or left alone by GOD." And so, i also felt the joy and pride i have in my heart of men, who are emotionally vounerable and avalible and give themselves and their arts, songs, psalms etc. as a gift and offering to this world. Men like this one, who sang at the nightchurch and did so maybe 5 minutes or so. Afterwards a pause, and a background chant was heard.. something very highly pitched and gregorian and chant-like, as when the old monks used to sing in their monastarys!! The lady who played her violin, however topped the night - first song was sad and melancolic, and a very mellow tune indeed. Second had many layers, and it seemed as if she played tunes within tunes (harder to put this in a proper describtion in words for u the reader), but then and there it sounded brighter, this second song and more cheerful as well. The two of us took a coffeebreak and then chit-chatted, and this was friend and myself. He left, and so did i around midnight, as the service had come to it´s very end after the "last supper" ritual and vicars blessing. And so another night absolved.

To add: my dreams have been slightly prophetic, and about some things coming to end.. i feel much commotion, but in the end it will be good! Almost as if, the more dense world is coming to its full circle and end - and brigther, lighter things are awaiting ahead and are in actuality already presently here today and tonight. Btw, the way the violin girl she swayed, it was really lovely, and reminded me of that phrase, about the dancer and the dance, and which is which. :) Who can tell, really? The feminine is powerful, at the moment.. and i sense the Angels in those candlelights. And yes, i lit on and placed it on a table this time - and for "the old man" or my grandpapa.

Finally: Blessings of Shalom, Love & the Light! :loves

~NAMASTÉ~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dearest (((((Kwame))))))
I teared up as I read these typed words...
"in this life we are never alone or left alone by GOD."
That seems to be a theme this week for me personally. Thank you for reinforcing the message my Guides and Teachers wish me to take into my heart this week. I know this on some level...but sometimes when adversity rears its ugly little head it is easy to resort to old habits and ways of being, even forgetting the powerful Friend of Friends that dwells within.

It is a great comfort to me to sit beside you in night church this week...so very beautiful with those glowing candles and faces.:happy
:sunflower:
Much Love to you dear brother.
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank You! Much Love & Light To You and Your Way! :loves
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Hello Forum:

A brief service yet intense, as it was August and Summer was very warm. I should add it was also the day the city celebrated the culture of city by many live events in town. Energywise a very intense day and well, maybe the old Spirits guarding town felt a bit more alive this day due to the hectic!

Nightchurch started with a cup of coffee in the coffeeroom, and something as mundane as a brief toiletvisit. It was warm and so was the coffee, a lady was talking to the vicar about too many snails in a garden and he had to pinch them out, and just a minute before the vicar spoke to a child about an experience he had. And he knelt whil doing so, and the mum was all ears. Vicar had been taken by hand by a child, whom after a service he had held, had mistaken him for the father - however the child had got a fright as she discovered a bearded face, and the face of vicar. He is Ole! I listend with some delight and curiosity to his story.. so, it was a good start to the church event in church. Three of us, sat in room and listend to the gregorian chant. And later came a choir and sang - many diverse songs and really interesting ones, almost like a gush of wind was felt when choir sang. And noticed the light of a nearby candle started flicking itself! In general the candles looked very alive today, and the churchroom was very packed and so many different faces to view. Infront a family, and a child.. she looked at the decoration around and seemed taken away by the choir. Then a younger coulpe, and faced in the same direction. The male was a gentle soul and lady more vibrant and lively ~ when looking at him and then at the both of them gazing into the same direction, i felt a tug in heart and a tear press to surface. For me a very sacred reminder (in moment) of the humanrace, and how we should aid eachother and be looking in the same direction to make things happen and last. Eventually we shall get there...

For the old man (my granddad) i remembered to lit a candle, it stared to burn and very slow. Never happend before, as the candles i have lit in past, always have ligthend up right away. Hmm, another sign? The last impression was of the vicar giving a word and with running pictures on an overhead - the word was a story from old testament and the one of Joseph and his dreams. And how his own brothers cast him aside and away for this. "Who would he think he was, to have them bow to him - silly dreamer, silly bother, silly silly!" And this was just before my candle lit at the entrance of room. Nicolai is an old church and dead people, are laid to rest there - so you can imagine it has a very unique vibe as well as history to it. The Summer is growing into the last quarter of Summers Season, and already by now one can view a very dark evening sky and even feel the shift of daylight, as the nights are prolonged and days shortend. Last quarter indeed. By 10 p.m. it is already getting dark, and in the Nordic Realms, then this is a first sign of Summers abate and retrieve! The natural lights getting dimer and earlier.

Hopefully - the nightchurch ended well. Had visted a friend by then, so i do not know. Service was to end by Midnight. :loves

Blessings, from Dragonfly. :cheers:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
What better way to spend a late summer evening then sitting with your human siblings and thinking of the Divine and our place as beloved children. I smiled at the variety, the slice of life you showed us tonight. I am struck how much the same we all are... and how your beautiful service in Kolding could just as easily be described in a church in my hometown. People are people...and so beautiful is the rythmn of our human lives.
Thank you for allowing me to accompany you once again. I am blessed once again. :happy
Much Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Night Church of Friday September 28th, 2012:

My last impression was of the two friends by the alter, as a call had been given for the last supper. Saw their backs, and having just scribbled some notes and we had then just been talking and outside. Well - then i left! Took a walk by the harbour, as the water elements are strong this Season, and have been throughout most part of this year.. But the nightchurch itself was a treat. Building is old, and hanging on the walls are paintings and various religious motives, to remind us of our mortality and temporary stay here on earths green soil.

The candles were lit, and not many had come to join. My stay was 3 hours or so, and had one coffee break and then stayed in the room itself. A service was held over CHANGES, and containing REMBRANDTs painting, the theme was mentioned how new life replaces old, and how always the Seasons are in motion and due to yes.. change! The changes each individual goes through could be mentioned here, as a mirror to the overall theme. But the best part of the service was still to come, and it was the music intermezzo, as a young man (early 30´s) was playing a saxophone and dazzled, even brought comfort with an endless, almost effortless variation of tune upon tune. One floated into the other, and only one break was held or was it two, not many at least! His last tune was a mixture of a bass sound, and then a pause before the melody itself was to played, then the bass sound from saxophone and slightly a pause, and then the most clearly felt and heard melody! Made me smile. :)

Otherwise, it was mellow a night! And not many had gone out, and those who did were quiet or in groups and talking. As always i lit a candle for my granddad, and the last impression before going out of the church-door was of this candle among candles, and burning. His flame, never gone. Even though the years have passed by, already. i did sense the presence of "holy beings", and this was while walking and standing and observing the surroundings ~ the sensation of "you are not alone" and being in a family much larger than seen with the visible eye, rather it can be felt from within and with the heart. :love
CityLight
Old Friend

Post by CityLight »

Very beautiful Dragonfly. I felt as if i shared that experience beside you. You've captured the big picture of what it's like to live in these times,knowing we are and never were alone and that we are a part of something, so connected. Thank you for sharing.
8)
Much Love, Daron.
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

After viewing your posts, Kwame and Daron. I felt a sense of quiet envelope me as I thought about what it truly means to know that we are not alone...Faces of loved ones near and far and faces of people I did not know except with my heart, played through the quiet darkness of my vision. Humans and celestials...we are all of the One... and I am struck with the beauty that is around us in every moment. If only we would always know, see, hear and feel this. But life can at times be harsh and we sink into forgetfulness. I know I do and at times I am caught up in my own "mortality and temporary stay here on earth's green soil." (I loved that, kwame! :) )

To live our own life in the moment...enjoying the little nuances around us...contemplating and appreciating how we can add to the the "scene vision" with our own influence and contribution as our life overlaps and interlocks with those around us. Whether we touch one, two or many people...does it really matter? The ripples large and small from our loving intentions all join at some point and in the joining there comes ever greater strength of direction and purpose. When we all learn to live and react as an individual...yet join hands with the whole of humanity each of us recognizing that we are dear siblings, then on that day history will write that human kind has achieved their greatest triumph. And to think, it all begins with a quiet service on Friday night...or a walk down one of New York's busy streets. It begins with kwame and Daron, with me and everyone else who so desires to "grow" something lovely and beneficial for earth's future children and grandchildren. We possess something intangible, but, oh, more powerful than one can imagine. We'll just be ourselves and allow what is beautiful within to gently flow around us, knowing that despite good and bad days, the highs and lows we may experience as a mortal on this world, we each leave a stamped direction for those who follow us. It begins with a word or a smile or a prayer or a helping hand...it begins as we envisage it in a "gazillion" different ways. We are many and yet we are one and we are a powerful force for change, each and every one of us. May we all believe and remember this whether we are riding life's crest or being driven into the sands of chaos and confusion.

Thank you kwame and Daron for sharing your beloved insights into the simple beauty around us. It uplifts and nurtures me over and over again from this side of our planet. :kiss:
You are very much loved!
Sandy
CityLight
Old Friend

Post by CityLight »

Hey all! :hithere
After viewing your posts, Kwame and Daron. I felt a sense of quiet envelope me as I thought about what it truly means to know that we are not alone...Faces of loved ones near and far and faces of people I did not know except with my heart, played through the quiet darkness of my vision. Humans and celestials...we are all of the One... and I am struck with the beauty that is around us in every moment. If only we would always know, see, hear and feel this. But life can at times be harsh and we sink into forgetfulness. I know I do and at times I am caught up in my own "mortality and temporary stay here on earth's green soil." (I loved that, kwame! )
:shock: You also described it so perfectly well also Sandy (brought tears to my eyes). Wherever we walk we are assisted and reminded we are a part of the divine plan. It is a life changer for certain. There is no way to describe such an almost simple emotion of knowing within that there is so much more. For me it's been a good portion of a year since I was first prompted and i have to be honest about this very contradictory feeling. I saw evidence daily as we all have with the number sequences and that amazing intuitive guidance, that sense of purpose and even I vowed to serve Love and to live in acknowledgement of the Source till my final days. But I tell ya, almost a year later and only now am I starting to truly believe. The mortal rational is a hard skin to shed. Sandy I can see now the the beauty without overwhelm and I must say it is a gorgeous process. I can see it all as a training world. Thank you for sharing Kwame and Sandy
Much Love and Healing, Daron.
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.