Recently experienced with Angels!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Recently experienced with Angels!

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kwame,
It is sad to think that your night church attendance has dropped and you are finding less motivation for these services yourself. The love is still there in this meeting place of hearts. Yes, I think and you bring it with you as well when you attend. Your presence there lends something of itself to others and that is something I think we forget from time to time...the gift we can be to others. I know your presence is felt in a positive way when you express yourself on the board, and that can be true to anyone reading this. When we choose to be light even in smallest of ways, we are able to positively affect someone.
Thank you Kwame for sharing your experience with us once again. I must say I was excited to see you had posted today. :sunflower:
Love to you my Danish Brother,
Sandy
I just had a nice short "vacation" while looking at these images of your beautiful city!
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=kold ... 52&bih=600
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Dragonfly »

Well Little did i know that after my posting then a sursprise i was in for. I am visiting my Family in Odense of Fyn! And while i was out in town Friday i came by a church, which had a sign out and candles, looking like something i knew, i approached and found out it was what i had imagined a nightchurch. They had a globe representing the World as we know it, and they had candles. So i lit one for "our World" and also on floor they had boxes with sand filling the bottom. And formed in the shape of the cross - so after i seated myself at a bench i decided i wanted to lit a candle for the loved ones passed. My friend: Benny & my granddad! And doing so felt good - btw i had decided to stay and hear the soprano. I knew she was to sing at 9 p.m. from the sign outside, and knew the time to be 8:45. So i waited and wow, it was another dimension to step into when hearing her sing. at some point after song # 5 or so, she paused and started a new one. And it was then i felt that the voice came from every direction of the room, and like from above and Down. At this point i before my inner eye could envision the timeless dimension from which we all come from and shall return. A feeling of Angels for sure. I stayed as long as i could and after feeling full from the music, i left and could hear her singing on on a new song. It was divine. :loves

Outside the statue in the park of Hans Christian Andersen (the fairytale writer) was tall and proud. Exhalted over the viewer, and i stood beneath for a while and the stars gave the place a feeling of heaven. Again a moment gracefully given me in my earth life and in this timeline of 2015. And so it ended with my walk home and back to the family. Friday was a kiss of a surprise, as i had never imagined myself attending a nightchurch any other place then where i always go. So the best indeed was saved for last. And so indeed i was given a treat and a bonus to share with all of you darlings. I had you in mind while at that churches bench! I was at the back and on the left side. :love
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame.
What a fabulous morning it has been...The rain is coming down hard... bucket fulls of the stuff and it's bringing out the duck in me. :) And now, as well, listening to your recital of your visit to this night church in Odense... all is right in my world! :sunflower: Thank you Kwame for allowing us to sit with you again and bringing us, through your thoughts and words, to this beautiful moment in time. It is always a pleasure to see through your eyes! :love

As usual I am most curious about the statue you mentioned and was delighted to find photos of ten statues honouring various stories from this master storyteller. http://www.visitfyn.com/ln-int/funen/at ... ues-odense

Also here is a great article about the great city of Odense Denmark.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odense

You've got to love this modern age of computers where with the click of a few keys you can find yourself on the street of a far away city in Denmark! We are blessed! :happy

Thank you Kwame. I am thinking of you and sending love today. :kiss:
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank you, Sandy! :happy

Love from Kwame
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

The most recent nightchurch in my homwtown was the breifest. I stayed only half an hour. I sat on the bench, then i wrote a prayer and nailed to the cross. The evenings here are still with daylight, so the church was illuminated with the last rays of the sunlight. It is Spring for sure, and the people more gay and happy! I felt well sitting there, and feel well overall. Just wanted this out. Friday of April 24th was lovely. And i do feel loved and gided by Holy beings or Angels indeed. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kwame,
you wrote:
Friday of April 24th was lovely. And i do feel loved and gided by Holy beings or Angels indeed. :loves
:cheers: Isn't that just the best feeling? I'm glad you were blessed by your latest night church. :D Perhaps it isn't the length of time or even the number of people in attendance that makes for a successful impression on our souls...rather maybe it's the quality of the time spent, long or short, and our openness to the vibrations of spirit felt within and without. I pray all your night church visits benefit your life and soul in the most lasting and precious of ways. :love

May the warm Australian sunshine, warm your heart as you go about your business in that far north abode...
love to you my dear friend.
XX Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank you! Sandy: My next nightchurch visit shall be in August. Take Care & be at peace. :happy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Kwame))))))
I will be looking forward to your August night church posts. In the mean time, please do share your day and thoughts with us if you are inspired to do so... I always get so much of great worth from our connection.
With Love to you and those you hold dear, my friend,
:loves
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

By chance i passed by a church in Odense while visiting Family here, and the sign was out "natkirken" and candles too. So i went inside and stayed for less than 15 minutes, just to get the feeling and atmosphere of Spirit here. Also i lit a candle and had our green-blue planet in mind. Being in a serene atmosphere, i was taken away from the busy hectic of streets and last Friday traffic before the Weekend. As while i was out i experienced the last rush as people were heading home before dark. It is amazing how in the middle of a city an oasis is to be found, and this oasis being a nightchurch is there for everyone to use. However we were not many and i noticed a child by the alter and as i was to leave, a man making ready for the place to close and another man eating a cake from plate.

So, as i witnessed this was aware of parttaking in a very slow and relaxing evening just before close and outside Again i passed the statue of fairytale writer Andersen, in the neighbouring park and seeing the flowers there in the garden it was really lovely. Night was coming near, and i heard some youth singing aloud to a rap song in danish. The evening light was like that of a dream were it is neither day nor night, and one neither feels lonesome nor fulfilled - rather just becomes part of the organic within and around oneself. I left for the family house on Carl Blocksvej about 20 minutes walk from the park, and many a street away as i passed a very silent town with only a few bikes, a young lady with earpluges in ears and dressed in black and a yellow bus with the # 82 to interrupt this silence. Life is most beautiful when it flows as this endless stream - i would almost say as if eternity already was here! Take care dear reader and be well, healed and blessed. :happy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you dearest Kwame for this your latest share, allowing us to walk for a time through the streets of Odense with you, seeing what you see, sensing the energies and allowing us access to your thoughts. This is most precious.
"Life is most beautiful when it flows as this endless stream - i would almost say as if eternity already was here!"
I want to feel this way too as I walk down the streets here in New South Wales a half a world away from you. The peace flows between us and I am grateful. Perhaps it is possible after all. :kiss:
Much Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Bless you, and thank you. Sandy take care in New South Wales! with love and light from Kwame :hithere
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

A cup of coffee and a cookie with a dear friend, and this was what i and we experienced of the nightchurch on a semi-busy evening of August 21, 2015. The ones in room, came and left, and spoke in very low voices & mostly the elders were out on this night, and not so much the youth of our days and time.

Until i write again, then bless you and may the Midwayers give you a sign or two that they are always there. I had a weird experience just before while passing the bicycle stand and pillar for posters on street. A cling, cling sound and out of nowhere a coin was suddenly before my feet. Most likely i kicked it by accident and caused it to move, thus making a well-known sound. But in my imagination and minds eye - it seemed, it just came out of nowhere. A sign from those loved ones elsewhere, that they are always close by, and as close as a thought away. :hithere

(i just checked the coins i have in wallet, and it came from the change i got in return from the store - how it dropped is a mystery to me, as my wallet was closed and jacketpocket's zipper was closed too.. cointaining the wallet/ a matchbox).

Nevermind.

Love & Light, from Kwame :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((Kwame))))))))
Whether it was a bonified angel/midwayer dropping of the coin even sneaking it out of your money wallet...the results,the way we feel after reading your experience are one and the same. :D :cheers: :sunny:
You wrote:
it seemed, it just came out of nowhere. A sign from those loved ones elsewhere, that they are always close by, and as close as a thought away.

What a comfort that is. :happy

Sending love to you across the ocean...I am thinking before long the Autumn trees in your world will be creating a colourful wonderland. Enjoy!
xxSandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank you dear Sandy!

Authum has already begun here and i picked up from the grass some of the leaves. They are so colourful - and the magical flow is slowly felt everywhere. Things are happening underneath the soil again, and well the circle of nature is in many ways, so sacred and beautiful it's hard to imagine what it would be like, if one never was to step outside ever or experience the shifts of energy, flow and Seasons.

I greet you with love, peace and light! :happy

Everyone, i say :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Kwame,
There is such a noticeable energy as the seasons switch gears and the earth's cycle flows on. Over here we are moving into spring...a little less noticeable then my home in the north as flowers here awesomely bloom along the coast of NSW year round. (We are spoiled no doubt. ;) ) A flower lover would be in heaven here as it seems everything flowers... and each is trying to out do the neighbouring plants, shrubs and trees as they compete for the attention of the pollinators. But Autumn always holds such a special energy for me... one that resonates with my heart perhaps.

We are feeling natures energy here quite explicitly the past couple days as southerlies from Antarctica bring cool temps and gale force winds. At night as I lay in bed listening to the wind howl my heart goes out to my feathered friends who are rearing their babies right now. For the past two nights I say a prayer for their safety and then sleep knowing the outcome is in the hands of the Divine.
And so, yesterday morning I woke up early and went to the window facing their large tree where the nest resides... and there was a beautiful rainbow over the huge tree, a symbol of hope after dark times...of rebuilding and life goes on...
Then again this morning after another turbulent night I rush to the window upon awaking and to my amazement there again was a rainbow in the exact same spot and this time against a clear sky... :happy
Perhaps it is a sign ...this natural phenomenon, with a deeper meaning for us all in these confused times. I opened my tiny little book of poems (given to me by my mom when heading for Australia years ago.) and this was the poem offered today...
Hope

'Tis better to hope,
though clouds hang low,
And keep the eyes uplifted,
For the sweet blue sky
will soon peep through,
When the ominous clouds are rifted.

There was never a night
without a day
Or an evening without a morning,
And the darkest hour,
as the proverb goes,
Is the hour before the dawning.

(the author was not known)
Keep shining your light, dear friend! Image
love,
Sandy
P.S. My magpie friends and their children are doing fine, by the way. Thank you God! :D
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank you Sandy dear. :sunny: After skipping the latest two nightchurches, i shall be back in church this month of November. looking forward to what awaits there and then. Blessings from Kwame. :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm looking forward to sitting in the church seat with you as you describe what you experience, Kwame. I've always loved the energies of November. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Friday of the 27th of December:

It was a quiet evening outside, and inside of the church there was much more life. I was there maybe an hour or so, and at some point a guy tripped at the candles on floor. The ones in boxes shaped as a cross. Quickly some others came to assist and bring order back to the displaced boxes and candles. The messyness was once again orderly and properly set up. I was writing a prayer for some people (not myself) and so from my position i noticed what had happend.

Quite a few young people had gathered in "Jobs corner" and a girl sat and starred in the direction towards the alter and churchroom itself. It gave me comfort that they were there. Sitting and whispering etc. It made it easier for me to focus and write my paper on a piece of paper for the prayer session at 11 p.m. Maybe i am overly sensitive, but since i can remember i have always felt a huge responsibility for others, and this year brought to a closure a friendship i had with a girl of 20 from Australia. I brought her name to surface, and asked that the prayers would be answered for her. It is hard for me to befriend others, as i often feel burdend that should things go wrong, and a break-up come then it is due to me. Not being enough, lacking something on the inside or simply that i do not treat "the friend" as she or he deserves! All this stems from low a self-esteem. All this is part of the things that have formed and shaped me, and not allowed me to truly give myself to anyone, really. And i felt this as i wrote my prayers, but also i felt that i was not condemned! Felt as if i was loved, loved for me being me! :-) This was what also allowed me to finish the prayer, but the paper in basket and let the healing continue as i sat at bench and listend to the music and viewed the flicker of candle lights, and how many they were on that evening then. Many indeed. The healing for humanity, as i opened my heart and just allowed my imagination to take me to places: the sea... imagining Sandy sitting beside me in the church room. Etc. etc. I drifted off, and as i write this, i do not recall exactly to where - only that it made me feel good, and whole on the inside of my being. I felt unalone and unafraid of God, death and whatever awaits in the future. Felt loved, and that love was everywhere indeed. Love as the source of everything and everyone: nature, humans all included.

In the coffeeroom, there was a chit-chat and some laughs. And a very cosy and calming an atmosphere. Voices low, but a gay atmosphere as the talks were random and about television, and childhood memories. Clearly adults in the mood and having fun as the togetherness evolved! I joined in (having a nice tea) and then i went back to the churchroom, and sat behind the rest. Many young people had joined for this ritual - and the pianoplayer was a gentleman from the coffeetable and talks. I heard the vicar speak about the biblical Jesus, and about the last supper being a reminder of his betrayal in Getsemena garden, and crucifiction on cross. A breaded short man, and slim and somewhere in his early 60's and he made a good impression, as he was not speaking over the heads of us. I left as the others (those whom wanted) went for the supper. I left as i had an appointment with a dear friend. He who often joins me at nightchurch. I later found out, he had forgotten all about the date 11/27 and that he would have gone had he recalled it... it was great to be back and i am thankful that i did go, and not stay away.

Especially knowing that behind the veil of space and time, love is at work - made me grateful to be alive and awake in this 2015 year! The healing and flow of the Holy Spirit - wow. :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
I have been away from the board for a few days, just quickly posting messages and then on with the infinite chores this time of year brings. It is so easy, I think, to get immersed in all the "gotta dos" and forget to sit back and relax and to meditate on what is truly important. Which is what I have been doing all wrapped up in about a million chores (only slight exaggeration there. ;) :mrgreen: ) But reading your experience at night church has allowed me to sit back and just sense and feel my connection with life again. So I thank you dear friend for inviting me to sit beside you in this holy place. I always look forward to sharing this time with you as the peace felt here is a healing balm for what ails you.

By the way, I think you are one of the most amazing people I have met... kind and gentle and caring and loving. It doesn't get much better then that. :sunflower:

Until the next night church may God bless you... :loves
with love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

After a longer pause from the Nightchurch i was back again. And i did enjoy the stay. It was Friday of June 24, 2016. The church room always appears a bit different during the Summer, than when in Authum or Winter. And so i had gone and with a friend, and we both stayed a couple of hours. I was impressed by the musician playing the violen and the emotions put in the songs, especially the last one which was not specifically religious, but rather a Midsummer tribute!

In the coffee-room, and as always the musician got the attention from the ones attending the nightchurch. A guy called Frede was asking her about her violin, and she answered that she had played since the age of 5 or 6. To be honest it was uplifting just to be joining like this and with no expectations. I wrote a prayer and put it in the basket of prayers and i lit two candles for Benny and my grandfather. So i followed some of the rituals i have built up and during my stays there. :loves

It ended with a sermon, and the vicar was at the end met by a woman in her 50's who periodically has lived as a homeless in town. She kept bleeding with him and kept asking him "why can i not get help?" and i saw him standing stiff and throwing out his arms and saying "okay" and things like that. The woman later told me that she had made an appointment with him at the vicars office, but for some reason he never did show up to met her there outside the vicars office, and well i am guessing she wanted to unburden herself furthur and made get a word of advice from him. He was a thin guy and appeared friendly indeed! Well, i helped her out by letting herself unburden herself with me and this was a random meeting at the local Library (outside of it) and during the Mid-week after June 24th and the nightchurch gathering.

The friend and i left and we talked fervently by the benches at the Riverside (the river which divides the town in two halves and runs through this part of the country). We placed ourselves there and stayed maybe an hour or so, before we left and each to our own places and ways.

Blessed Be, and with hugs and love. :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
It is good to hear of your Night church adventures once again. I would love to be able to visualize the outside of the church as well. Could you tell me the name of the church so I can try to look it up online. This of course isn't important if you are busy, as I am just a curious little human who enjoys seeing places in this big world where my "family" dwells. Seems to make the world smaller and brighter for me. :D
I feel bad for the woman who missed seeing the vicar...but maybe it was meant to be with no fault on anyone as you may have been the one who had the words to comfort and calm her heart not the Vicar. We are all tools of the Divine, not just the clergy, eh?

Thank you for sharing again. It means so much to me! :kiss:
With love,
Sandy