Recently experienced with Angels!

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Recently experienced with Angels!

Post by luvinlife »

Kwame, I love your posts about your evenings at church!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Clare, many thanks! Love you 2. with Love & Light, Kwame :hithere
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Blessings:

Nightchurch was during the Easter, and so i was unable to go, as family called and other activities. However this Sunday or May 8th, 2011, i made a decision to go and visit the Church of Sct. Nicolaj and for a morning service, and for a confirmation service. A tradition where at age 13, you agree to publically confess your faith in God the Father and Son and Holy Spirit. Normally, much of the family arrive for this event.

Well, this morning was simply amazing, and it was amazing how many souls where packed in the room. Every seat was in use, and bench after bench, so at the back a small space was left. And from there i followed the hours service. Light came i from the window, and a natural sunbeam and the leaves where green on the tree outside, and some was shadow. The window was -at the bottom corner- steamed from the inside and organ was blasting the tunes into the room. Yes, i felt inspired even though my natural man hadn´t catched that many an hour of sleep when compared with my norm... felt that if i had died then and there, the Angels would have simply followed me home, and home was just a 20 step walk or suchly. A closeness... an expectation and yes those celestial beings called Angels! By my side, not far from me, a fairhaired lady was in motion, brushing her hair and singing the songs and just creating a loving atmosphere, yeah i kept it cool, but felt and for SURE she was lifting up the vibrations and together we as a whole and in that room did so. One song moved me, and other impressions staying with me, did move me evenly so!! And the whole hour felt like just a shorter time, really... i made a drawing and leaving for the outside, i think we felt ourselves better people. Well, at least i felt myself a brighter man. 13 years of age, and walking back from the alter where they had knelt, then the boys appeared strong in face, and the girls lovely glowing with w smile secretly to reveal, they were so proud of themselves and both the girls and boys looked as if they felt great about themselves then and there.

Outside many various types of cars, and a brown beauty of a horse being paraded like a show trophy, but never stayed to get the whole story of this. Left and stood by another place and bench. A resting place where a motorcyclist was observed, and he stopped by church and mingled into the crowd now standing outside. Felt a knowing in my heart, i have come a long way to become this person i am today: unafraid of L I F E. Well, almost - as i am not a saint, merely a regular of Saint Nicolaj Church in the downtown county. :hithere
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
I just realized today after reading your latest post and description of life around you as you attend beautiful St. Nicolaj Church that reading your post is very much like viewing a Thomas Kincaide or Norman Rockwell painting. There is a feeling of belonging and warmth that pervades you and a part of you wishes you could be a part of all you see in your minds eye. Perhaps we are because of your sharing. So thanks to you my dear friend for including us in your journeys! I very much enjoyed your latest visit and the images you provided. :D
With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Kwame! I totally agree with Sandy! Thank you so much.

Love, Clare
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Friday June 3, 2011 and it was another session to join the Night-church. So went down there, and after a stop at city square and the band playing as the City was having a party! Went inside and spent some time, and found the calm i was seeking, and also could notice the sunlight still making it possible to look outside of the windows and catch the evening sky.

Lights were on inside, but only candlelights and it molded with the remains of evening light anbd making everything warm and summerly. It was however, not that warm inside the room itself, and felt the breeze and atmosphere of a building very old! Really, i did not experience that much until after i had lit a candle, listend to the vicar speaking upon "prayers" and then a music intermezzo. It was a musician and his piano and sounded soothing.. during which i suddenly got a flash of inspiration to write a poem. Poem was with a parent in mind, and the last remaining of the two of them. And had this catch "how would you have been?" and is a reflection of realisation of how much a parent can have struggled through childhood dreams and experiences, and somehow leaving the parent broken, so "how would you have been?" if so & so & so. After the last sentence, i lay the pen with paper aside, and the music was great. Afterwards i went for a cup of coffee, and cookies and stood outside the church entrance and listening to a regular of place speak, i felt for the first time in longer a time at peace with myself anbd surroundings. Somewhat like coming home, just felt from the inside and outwardly. We had a short conversation and i then left, so somehow the Angels "failed" to manifest or did they!?

So, while leaving i had come to pass a Parking lot, and then came the experience: as i was walking by a streetlight, then it suddenly went out. Then was blinking and then went on again. This caught me off guard and actually i stopped to watch this, cause i was unsure, if i at first just had imagined it going out, but just seconds later it was on again, so yes.. a sign of Midwayers or Angels or whatever a name our Celestial Family have choosen for themselves during these days! Brought a smile to my face, and later a friend came by and we chatted for briefly a while. A lovely closure to a remarkable evening, and thank you Midwayers and all Light Beings 2!

with Love ´n´ Light from Kwame :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Kwame,
I shivered a little with you as I too have sat in a very old but wonderful church with no heat on a transitional season evening. There is such a feeling of continuance there, in your church, that is conjoured in my mind through your words...though how could it be otherwise as I imagine the many years of 'faithful" who in their due time paraded down it's ancient isles. It seems the vicar and greater church as a whole is doing its communal job as you sit in inspiration and peace...writing your thoughts and glimpses of beauty that in their own time inspire others as they too reach for those "heady stars"... Thank you. :kiss:

I love you dear brother... How nice to sit with you this evening.
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Dear friend Kwame..

Your posts always feel like works of art to me, like a piece of poetry or a painting, and somehow I always feel a delicate, gentle nostalgia from your words that almost gives me the same feeling as when I stop and see or remember things, places, events that are so simple and yet so beautiful.

Thank you for your Light and inspiration!

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Hello anew.

We have to take a trip back to August 19th, and the culture night in Kolding. The town had another go of a night-church, and after a summer break or pause.

Entered the church and found it semi-full, so i sat on a bench not so packed. The lights of candles were lit on, and the atmosphere one of expectations, as a saxophone player was about to begin. He played 15 minutes or so, and one of the songs was Judy Garlands "somewhere over the rainbow" and had a special feel, when heard in the church. Somehow when hearing this it caused me to think of a rainbow and what it means to be above a rainbow?? He held long pauses between some of the notes, so it really became a whole different altogether than the original one! For his music and treat, the man, he got a huge applause and bowed and left. So, once again the background music was turned on and i was allowed to sense the atmos of place. Being here many times, it really often depends on the seasons. In the late Summer, i felt the dark creep in and seek the lights of candles, and at some point i became so mezmerized between the play of dark and light, i could not help but think of the coming AUTHUM. It was enchanting & even Angelical! Especially the knowlegde that this season really is a bridge between the more gay Summer and more somber authum. There is a magic about August, i almost only recently have discovered: the play of colours, the deepth of light etc. etc.

It was nice! Then the vicar she held a speech and mentioned Joseph (the dreamer) and his brothers, and the overhead had illustrations, which were crayon colours and made by children. Overhead was visable on the walls above us. And in several places (two). Hmmm, funny that i was about to leave before her speech and presentaion, but something told me not to hurry, but stay and it was surely worthwhile. For sure, the presence of Angels was felt during her talk and it was almost like being there, as we followed Joseph and his way to Pharaoh palace, and how he saved his brothers from famine. It happens to be, Joseph was a great dream interpretator. He came out victoriously, even from disaster which was the bottomline moral of the story! :)

So, then shortly after i left. Spent a little while with a coffee and cookies in the "guestroom" and jotted down a few notes before saying farewell. And culture-night was still on. i had to go for café GENESIS and complete my volunteer work there. It went well, but not so exciting or passionate as the nightchurch.

Blessed Be. :flower:
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

As always, Kwame, thank you for sharing! Beautiful!

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Dear Kwame,

I am happy to know that night church is underway again. I wonder if those attending know how much their service is shared with others all around the world. :D It makes me smile to think of the ways our thoughts and even our actions can travel and bless others in ways unimagined. Thank you, Kwame. I look forward to the new season well approaching and seeing it once again through your spirit vision... :sunflower:
Blessings and Love, :kiss:
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Hello Clare & Sandy.

Many thanks, and i was impressed myself with the liveliness of experience. Have any of you been having any recent experiences with the Angels? Take Good Care.

Blessings, Kwame <3

:finger:
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Me too Viv! I haven't here for awhile, I miss all of you! It's been pretty stressful but I was thinking about everyone here and came right to your post. You all are a blessing!! Love Brenda :loves
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:mrgreen: woops posted on wrong blog, LOL!!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:kiss: Brenda!!!! Good to see you even if you did post in the wrong place. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Thank you! Missed you all!!! :bana: Hugs
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

:hithere Brenda!

Love, Clare

P.S. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Clare wrote:
P.S. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
You too, sis!
:loves
Braenda
Old Friend

Post by Braenda »

:hithere Thank you Clare! Love ya!!!!!!
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

So then - The Night-church was September 30th, but since the local paper had no add- i forgot about the date on this one. But heard from a friend the church was lit up and even decorated for the occasion too- a friend of his had gone. So i could enjoy the experience from anothers eyes and point of view! Anyways, we shall not despair- because next night in the church is by October 28th and Halloween. :finger:

Take Care. Blessings richly included!

:hithere from Dragonfly <3
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kwame,
Well, I am glad you were able to experience what we get to feel from another's description of your beautiful church services. :D Its pretty wonderful feeling isn't it? Still, I look forward to night church on October 28th and sitting beside you for a time in that beautiful place. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I'm with you, Sandy!! I love hearing about your evening church experiences, Kwame!

Love, Clare
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

So a full week has almost passed, since the most recent night-church. This time, a friend and i went to attend the church. It was very special, as we have authum and the atmosphere is more mellowed, than while it is summer. i favour this time of year, and is dear to my heart: the colours, the winds and the way the trees suddenly appear again, as if undressing and saying to humankind "here, i am watch me- please!" Being also a time of changes, it is fun to witness the soil and how claylike it is, while during summer, most soil is covered by a "rug" of green. This is my new life, after my grandfather passed away (a beloved man, and gentle in his ways- but not a man of many words) and in that church, it only took my a while before i lit a candle, not just for him- but for the web of life in general, and how everything (no matter how dear or intense) has to come to its final. And take a new begginning, well elsewhere!

Try and think back a year or even more, and recall (if possible) your trails, and heartaches... well, you are here and NOW too! So, what happend? -------did an Angel intervein and taking action, turned your trails of dust to something of value? We all go through the dark, to get to the light- but it is more than this; it is remembering who really WE ARE: you and myself. And i think in that church, i came as close as i can recall, for at least a while, to really feel and know, i am not merely a mortal to once be forgotten, when time turns another century. Something real was felt, a love and a knowing that i am "in his hands" and i hesitate to call him GOD, because of my wounds from my own father. But i knew, while seated and next to the friend, that this world is not my final station. It came to me by the chants being played during the stay in church-room... and it came from the words of the service of the vicar. And it came when sitting observing the flicker of candles lit, and some very bright and stoic with no motions. BUT, it also was when i thought of you 11:11´ers, and i felt a buzz in my shoul, that this church should know- we are not alone here. In Australia, in FLORIDA and elsewhere around the preciously globe now being woven together by modern technology and humankinds acension process; thoughts of love from friends are with the church during the night inside of SANKT NICOLAI CHURCH. Lovely 2!

At one point i observed two candles by the steps leading to the vicars pulpit, but then it seemed as if the lights were double.. and i was a bit baffled, ad thought now i am really imagining things... but i then noticed the two lights had been placed infront, two other lights- so yes they were more than just two in all. A nice parallel, to our forum and the ANGELS and MID-WAYERS, and how we are always, more in number than what at first sight might seem. All in all, a mellow´ish night and under the influence of the Halloween vibes. Pumpkins before the church door, did indicate- our Season and Octobers ending. :viking:

Another chapter from my new life, and yours to read. My heart is open see, and i used to be avoiding to much communication on deeper levels. But things have changed, but i still do miss the old man. His light burnt, as i left by midnight- a light within a decoration formed as a cross, and a reminder of the weavers of life, weaving on.

Namasté, from me. :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kwame, I have been anxiously awaiting your description of this night service, to feel a part of this peaceful place once again. Here it is a full week and friday once again as life seems to move on at a ferocious pace at times and yet when we pause as just now and I think about your words which drift gently into those inner places where peace welcomes them...I feel at home again. here...there...and some day far away from our mortal abode.

I am trying to do as you suggested and remember that girl of a year ago. :) I wonder if "she" has changed much... not sure. I wonder what are the lessons learned since I experienced last season's "autumn of the soul?" Some good thoughts for meditation as I suspect it will explain and cement some difficult and not so difficult but wonderful experiences. I suppose sometimes we have both don't we..even on the same day?

With the sound of the pink and gray Gallah parrots in the background, I send you love Kwame from our own little place in the cosmos. My soul is always blessed by your thoughts and imput. :happy
Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

For the second time in a row when entering the threashold of the churchdoor and to attend nightchurch- well my nose starts to bleed! And then while in the wash-room i started thinking about stigmata and the miracles and Holy Mary, and even Angels and Roses being carried in their laps! This time it lasted for longer, and then suddenly the bleeding ceased, like on a commando given: arhh. (^:

We are in the dark Season here in the North, and so the indoors are very attractive now. A calm night and service, and compared to last year, it is much more like Authum now, as a year ago it was snowing and cold by late November. Could be a sign of a different Winter 2 Be coming, but who knows? Inside though it was warm with the candle lights, and the music very Spiritual in the listening. Taking a break, the same friend as last when in night-church and i stayed for a while in ´the "break-room" and i had tea and he his coffee. Then people started coming, and the church became more alive and buzzing with activity from the conversations etc. etc. As we journeyed back to the churchroom, i felt more Spirited and various impressions stayed with me, and especially the flicker of candlelights and pulpit for the vicar. But mostly i sensed it is a prolonged farewell to this year 2011, and to the Spring and Summer, which for a reason felt shorter than ever before! Hmm?? On deeper levels- i sensed my Dad... and how much of a void is left in me, even in my adult years cause of never having a Dad relationship to lean upon when adolescent and a teenager either. Words came to me, and i shall attempt and putting them down and here:

"The missing note, between A and C is B. B aware i miss you, and miss what could have been, but never was to be.
The child you help into this world of mortals and dusty roads, now adulthood is mine. Fine. But what i never said: i miss you, even have a love for you 2.
Laying on the floor, contemplating- and in my sleep trying to sing a song, but one hardly to remember. Deserts of Sahara, fields of Africa once again lush.
i miss you much!

And with The Roses in an Angels lap, i sit in a church and come to think of you. Empty inside, and it must be lovely to have a father, and not to hide.
Hide the pain, remorse, guilt, stigma and fears of being cast to the wayside of the road of LIFE. And were you driven away early, cause i was?!

The Candles tell the tale, and i touch the wood and wish for every Shoul in this world to turn out Well. I got caught in the web, my day started as my life stared and as the years went by: a living hell, until an Angel with Roses in the lap made my being well. Cause i never had the knowing of a father, a Dad and a man to guide me until i was matured to guide myself. And had i known what this does, i would have given up long ago- but the Roses and the Angel allows me to pass the Mountain and rough spots, so. So, love becomes the missing key between A and C, not what i once was or might have been, but what i am becoming to B and a Life to win."

The vicar and congregation held a last supper, but there it was that the friend and i left. Funny incident, was when a man on the 2 benches right infront of the friend and i was a bench behind friend- had an ipod on and suddenly as the vicar was speaking and holding the opening words for the mass, you could hear something from a radio show or so being broadcast in the room. It was hilarious with a spark of humour! Especially as the services can be set in a quite serious mood, due to the Season of year here: Authum-Winter!

Take Care. And Blessings in Everything! :hithere

with Love & Light, Kwame :loves