contacting

A forum for asking questions and talking about angels.
xJustin523x
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

contacting

Post by xJustin523x »

Okay so I've been getting 11:11 prompts for a good 4 or 5 years now, and i always felt as if it were some being trying to contact me. Well I've been doing meditations and reading all sorts of books about ascension to the fourth dimension and many other things but never had any profound experiences until recently. i spent the other nigh meditating for about an hour trying to activate my chakras which i never attempted to do. i did these meditations for a bit and then thought i might try inviting this spirit or angel, whatever you want to call it, into my presence. Nothing had happened but when i slept i had a dream that there was this presence following me, it wasn't threatening or good but i knew it was there and i was a bit scared of it. In this dream i was going somewhere important but didn't know where it was or why it was important and there were people with me and this presence was guiding us essentially. When i woke i still felt this presence was around me and it made me very nervous, i wasn't scared i was nervous. During this day i felt very joyous and easy going much like i do after having a good meditation session and found it so easy to get along with people. Later that night i was thinking about this presence and remembered last night and it made sense. So i attempted it again and this time i was inviting this in again and this tried i was filling myself with this joyous feeling i had all day i once again recognized the presense only this time it made me happy and i could feel it enter me and the feeling was of great love and joy. My body started to feel very warm and my eyes began to feel very hot and were watering. Then i realized that there was this force i didnt know what it was and i began to feel nervous again and kind of pushed it away and the warmth and good feeling instantly left and i felt nervous.

I'm hoping someone out there may have a little insight to why it makes me nervous if maybe it could be evil or i just need to get comfortable with it.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: contacting

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Justin, you wrote:
I'm hoping someone out there may have a little insight to why it makes me nervous if maybe it could be evil or i just need to get comfortable with it.
I'm by no means an expert on this, but I have a feeling it isn't evil. Why it makes you nervous might be because it's new to you? Or, it's a strange phenomena to you? As with all new experiences, they can initially make us afraid. It's a bit of a big deal, I think, feeling Angelic presences. I have experienced what you have several times and each time I became more and more comfortable.

Still your mind when/if this happens again and perhaps you'll receive messages or simply feel perfectly relaxed and at peace....ain't nothing in the world like it.

Welcome once again, hope you are having a nice day!

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me, too! It also could be that you were "taught" these things. A lot of "organized" religions make us afraid of the spiritual connections. Keep going....you're in for a beautiful, wonderful journey!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Justin,
I agree with Petra and from what you describe as a joyous feeling, think you were meeting a well meaning celestial. :D Do you surround yourself with light and love before meditation? I have found it eases my mind and I have no reason to worry.
What an interesting dream! I have had dreams before where I was with others such as in a classroom setting learning something it seemed...something I will remember when needed i hope. :?

It's nice to meet you, Justin. Welcome to the message board! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Justin!

Welcome to the most beautiful place to share your experiences!!! I have had moments like the one you described here with fear I think is only natural to feel at times! Spirituality is a Scientific Process! I love learning whats around each corner! lol

One of my favourite Celestial Messages is from Monjoronson, Titled the Game of Life, I feel it will help you, as it did me! Enjoy! :loves

http://www.1111angels.net/old_files/E_A ... list67.htm

Welcome friend, You are in good company here!! :love
God Bless, We Truly are ONe! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Tannis wrote:
One of my favourite Celestial Messages is from Monjoronson, Titled the Game of Life, I feel it will help you, as it did me! Enjoy!
Well, it certainly helped me Sis! Thanks for posting the URL! :sunflower:
{{{{HUGS}}}}
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Sandy }}}}}}}}}}}}}

I Love You!! :kiss:

God Bless, We Truly are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I love you too Sunny Sis!!!! :sunny:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{TANNIS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Here's to all our "Oneness!" :cheers:

Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Oh, I'm feeling the love!!!! :loves

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

{{{{{{{{{{{CLARE}}}}}}}}}}} :loves

Love, Sandy